4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
Im finally playng to the end chapter 9. its game absolutely awesome. Old chapters was sometimes boring, but last its crazy. Nice renders and more animations. Waiting more content with Nora. And what about pregnant content. Will this is be added with future updates?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.5 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

Some of the file structure changed and it took me a bit to figure out how to make my patch and condense it to a single file that properly worked with the original.

Same as every good patch. Download and plug into the game folder. No other steps needed.

This patch makes Nova your sister, Nina your "cousin" and Elise your Mom.

This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly.

Mia is now a psychopath.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Workupload
Would you please make this compatible with the Multi-Mod.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So, I'm a little confused. This story started off wonderfully in depth. It moved at a slower, but perfect pace. Tremendous amount of emotional buildup and led up to the cave scene which was honestly just a fucking amazing piece of work. I absolutely loved everything about it. The game teased you both emotionally and visually which led to a virtually perfect payoff scene with your friend. Then the dad getting ill and having to retrieve the flower was also really fun. Then the game just completely changed. The storyline just stopped. I mean there was no story at all. It was just the MC going from girl to girl to girl and having sex with all of them. No buildup, no emotional attachment, just non-stop sex. There's nothing wrong with that and as a fellow game creator I would never fault someone for making the game they wanted, but... I guess I don't understand why. All of the tension, romance and buildup just stopped. The characters all changed personalities overnight and the amazing world building just came to a screeching halt. Maybe the game is more popular now because it's what people want. Again, nothing wrong with that at all. But I just felt this started off as literally one of the most fun fantasy visual erotic novels I've ever played. But now it's just how quickly can we go from sex scene to sex scene. I do wish you the best and your renders/artwork are immaculate. Sorry for being so negative. I wish you every success going forward.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So, I'm a little confused. This story started off wonderfully in depth. It moved at a slower, but perfect pace. Tremendous amount of emotional buildup and led up to the cave scene which was honestly just a fucking amazing piece of work. I absolutely loved everything about it. The game teased you both emotionally and visually which led to a virtually perfect payoff scene with your friend. Then the dad getting ill and having to retrieve the flower was also really fun. Then the game just completely changed. The storyline just stopped. I mean there was no story at all. It was just the MC going from girl to girl to girl and having sex with all of them. No buildup, no emotional attachment, just non-stop sex. There's nothing wrong with that and as a fellow game creator I would never fault someone for making the game they wanted, but... I guess I don't understand why. All of the tension, romance and buildup just stopped. The characters all changed personalities overnight and the amazing world building just came to a screeching halt. Maybe the game is more popular now because it's what people want. Again, nothing wrong with that at all. But I just felt this started off as literally one of the most fun fantasy visual erotic novels I've ever played. But now it's just how quickly can we go from sex scene to sex scene. I do wish you the best and your renders/artwork are immaculate. Sorry for being so negative. I wish you every success going forward.
I have no empirical evidence for it but my guess is that, this is what happened to any game/story where it was hijacked by 'fans' influence:p. But yeah, blame everything on MuseX, he is the developer after all, he is solely responsible for this game.

Reactions: rKnight

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I do agree with you 100% regarding the world-building.
In the beginning, the mermaid said to MC that he will become a great hero.

And with that, my expectation was our MC will head out of his hometown and seek adventures by exploring new territories.
We had some of that with the retrieving the flower story.

But after that, it all stopped. Our MC just gets stuck in his town, with his chores and the if not doing that, he just has sex with the girls.
And with the game set to complete in couple of updates (don't remember exactly how many, but the dev definitely said that the game will end with this season), it does make me doubt whether the MC will even head out of town for a full proper adventure.

I feel the dev could have gone in a more ambitious direction, but who knows. Perhaps this being a Renpy remake of the original Farmer's Dreams RPGM game hampered with it being something that is much more than a "hometown story."

As for characters all changing personalities, hmmm....... I'm not sure I agree with that, especially when it comes to.... Nova?
Nova's always had the teasing personality, where she pokes fun of MC and his actions from the beginning.
That whole banter between them I think has been pretty consistent throughout the game, even after the post-flower quest, till now.

Reactions: jtc
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes