3.90 star(s) 81 Votes

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just finished the update. It's awesome! Nova scene is :love:
Filled with sexy bits. I'm glad things are starting to warming up with Evelyn! She's one of my favs.

Drainbamager

Dec 22, 2020
Will this version have the same type of content as the original? Will it have NTR also? I don’t have a problem with if it does I just would like to know the point of this version and if everything will be the same or not?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Damn! Another very nice update! It's getting increasingly difficult to choose between Nova and Mia as top girl! I really like the banter and rest of the relationship the MC has with Nova (and the sex was pretty awesome too) but Mia's body... hot damn!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm kinda suspecting we may be able to have both of them tbh so don't stress about choosing until we're forced to. :whistle: :coffee:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Running in a error at the party
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is that the Dev originally named her variable EveLove. Unfortunately, there are lots of coding issues in this game. A lot of them seem to be related to the conversion to Sandbox to VN format, but this one is just a case of Dev forgot the name of the variable.

This is relatively easy to fix yourself if your comfortable using Unren and a text editor...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Wonderful news! More Nova and Nina!!!
Nina was hands down my favorite, but as of the current state of the game, she seems to have made her choice and she is being overtaken by the others, especially Nova. I'm extremely confused about her character tbh. The ways to make and lose points with her don't always make a whole lot of sense.

donnyshmokes

Nov 8, 2020
Ima sound like a noob and idk if this is the right place to ask this question but is it possible to download for example a pc version and make it playable on mac or is that ridiculous?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Damn I love this game so much!!!!!

I have to admit it was not how I was expecting first time with Nova to go but it really felt so much as her.. She is definitely best girl, but all others are amazing.

MC is great really. Really fun guy to be.

Definitely, one of my favorite games without a doubt!

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes