4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

Geffe

Jul 14, 2019
Not really being into chubby girls, Mia isn't my cup of tea. Is there any way to avoid her? Or are her scenes mandatory parts of the plot?

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ima sound like a noob and idk if this is the right place to ask this question but is it possible to download for example a pc version and make it playable on mac or is that ridiculous?
if you have older mac-version just download newer pc version, and copy/paste the "game" folder from there to your mac-version. Else, you could try some emulators, or download/install and make your mac version.
Not really being into chubby girls, Mia isn't my cup of tea. Is there any way to avoid her? Or are her scenes mandatory parts of the plot?
One thing i personally dont like here either is that absence of choices. I have tried to avoid her (not because her look, just dont interested in her), yet it seems she (and probably all other similar things) are mandatory here. Just consider this as a kinetic novel and play it that way.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Can you avoid the dumb enchanted forest threesome? I'd hate to have two LI's ruined this early on especially since Nova was kind off my favorite, but initiated this whole scene makes her last on my list of prospecs now.
I tried making the obvious choices to avoid the scene but seems its a forced one unless earlier choices matter?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Why did the forest threesome ruin Nova for you?

I don't think it's avoidable, so I guess you're stuck. I have no serious interest in Mia but also okay with not being able to avoid her scenes (at least she's fun to be with.) That scene was still really enjoyable for me, because Nova was part of it and made it really hot.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can you avoid the dumb enchanted forest threesome? I'd hate to have two LI's ruined this early on especially since Nova was kind off my favorite, but initiated this whole scene makes her last on my list of prospecs now.
I tried making the obvious choices to avoid the scene but seems its a forced one unless earlier choices matter?
I don't think so. You are supposed to be under a spell. Kind of.
And I have no trouble, but I think many scenes are mandatory in this vn.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I don't think so. You are supposed to be under a spell. Kind of.
And I have no trouble, but I think many scenes are mandatory in this vn.
I honestly can't wait for the next chapter... hopefully there will be some morning sex with Evelyn.... her underwear doesn't look like she doesn't want to have sex.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I honestly can't wait for the next chapter... hopefully there will be some morning sex with Evelyn.... her underwear doesn't look like she doesn't want to have sex.
I agree 100% on the morning sex wish. But i wpuld think her choice of underwear is not related to simply wanting sex. I doubt she was planning to things end up like that with her when she put that lovely thong.

• Thinking Face

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Why did the forest threesome ruin Nova for you?

I don't think it's avoidable, so I guess you're stuck. I have no serious interest in Mia but also okay with not being able to avoid her scenes (at least she's fun to be with.) That scene was still really enjoyable for me, because Nova was part of it and made it really hot.
Well for two reasons really, the first being that the choices leading up to the threesome made it look like you could actually avoid it.
Secondly and the reason why I wanted to avoid it in the first place is because Nova was my main "interest" in the female cast, and I personally dont like to share that type of character especially not with a pair of tits I have no interest in.
If Nova wasn't the most appealing character to me, I could probably be okay with the whole thing.
But regardless is not like theres much work involved in not having the threesome as a mandatory event and I like actual choices in the games I play and the lack of it is usually a telling sign that more of the same is yet to come in future updates.
But this is just my personal preference ofcourse.

• Angry

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Been playing this since 0.01 back in 11/19. Thank you for finally giving me Nova, the only thing missing was an "I love you"... There is no other girl for me in this game , honestly Nina can just fuck off with Douchebag Mc Tinydick...
Cucking him may be amusing but honestly, let's get back to Nova...

Well for two reasons really, the first being that the choices leading up to the threesome made it look like you could actually avoid it.
Secondly and the reason why I wanted to avoid it in the first place is because Nova was my main "interest" in the female cast, and I personally dont like to share that type of character especially not with a pair of tits I have no interest in.
If Nova wasn't the most appealing character to me, I could probably be okay with the whole thing.
But regardless is not like theres much work involved in not having the threesome as a mandatory event and I like actual choices in the games I play and the lack of it is usually a telling sign that more of the same is yet to come in future updates.
But this is just my personal preference ofcourse.
Even though Nova is not blood related, she honestly feels like MC's sister and is hung up on the stigma of incest and the betrayal of Redd, but she honestly loves MC and wants the best for him that is why she helps him get Mia her BFF, hoping that it will quell his "urge" directed at herself but as it unfolds they both realize it is about "them" leading to a MC/Nova snuggle session... I'm on your team, but I understand what was done, I just hope the dev doesn't freeze us out...

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So I'm positive I have enough points for the final option in the WT. I'm positive I have at least 3 fp with Trevor but I don't get option A. I'm not sure what's wrong.

Edit: I went through again and I guess I somehow chose one choice wrong so it's fine now, but at the party scene I do keep getting 1 error while they are talking.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes