4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Not the point of my comment... I wouldn't care if she fucking him or not, but she came to the MC like a jealous bitch cause he actually had a good time.
Yea, I get it. MC loves her and she loves MC, but yea, she is jealous about MC and it is normal too, cause she loves him.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Same here. I have no interest in Nina and I hope she can have a good and fruitful life with Trevor.
Not really into Sophie as well... she's a bitch and already has Toby (although he doesn't seem to be much into her :unsure: ). Anyone else is fair game and I'm looking forward to spend fun times with them!
About Toby, I believe he's gay. Evelyn told MC that he is touchy with his guys friends when he is drunk, and if you don't punch him, MC talks about something like that, he is into Marcus and those stuffs and he gets angry, cause maybe it is true.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Fixed gallery not unlocking everything
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
Can you update the mod please?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly torn on the Elise scene. It was hot and the chance to knock her up with that partial creampie is lovely but kissing her and sucking on her tits after the MC has covered them in cum...not a fan.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Great update. I felt the lack of animation in one of the integral scene that I've been waiting for but it's alright.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I don't think so. You are supposed to be under a spell. Kind of.
And I have no trouble, but I think many scenes are mandatory in this vn.
the story told in the tent about the sultan, sounds like foreshadowing for Nova and Mia stealing the MC from Nina
Let x be an indication function that is 1 if Nova is in the game. Then x(LS)=1>0=x(FD). It follows that LS>FD. QED. :lepew:
give this one a nobel prize. perfect math.
Evelyn is the best girl :love:
you see? this is why I'm conflicted... I wanted to give a heart to that comment because it's true.. but then....
wish i could reject Nina.
this deserves a facepalm

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Curiosity question: how does someone not related, not even through a step-relationship, appeal to the incest crowd? I thought the appeal of incest was the taboo (legal or social.) Take away the taboo and it's just a regular relationship. From the characters' perspective there can be an emotional "you're like a sister to me, so I never thought of you like that" aspect, but there's nothing in the way other than requiring a change of perspective.
Many crowdfunded games have to call the relation characters something else to avoid losing their cash flow. Most seem to use the landlady/roommate trope to get around it. Not really part of the story of the game but more a necessity of platform rules. Apparently Nina being the "childhood friend" wasn't enough so they added Nova.

Reactions: Regiulastr

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
just so you know... the end scene with Evelyn is supposed to be longer... hopefully in the morning

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Many crowdfunded games have to call the relation characters something else to avoid losing their cash flow. Most seem to use the landlady/roommate trope to get around it. Not really part of the story of the game but more a necessity of platform rules. Apparently Nina being the "childhood friend" wasn't enough so they added Nova.
I think you misunderstood me. I am aware of the situation with renaming relationships to get around crowdfunding platform rules. This is always, in my experience, followed with a patch (at least on f95zone) that reinstates the family relationship for those who want it. That does not seem to be what has happened here. This is why I was questioning how the addition of someone 100% definitely not related and not intended to be related could satisfy fans of incest.

If you're arguing she's intended to be related, I'd say that's not supported by the available evidence.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I don't think Nova was intended to be related at all. The story itself tells us she was adopted by Redd

Reactions: EZ8lt

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Not even adopted. The script says she was taken in. And now they're "as close as family." Adopted would mean actual family. And would break the rules that some platforms have.

I can see this perhaps as a nod to the idea of incest. But if it pleases those who want incest, I'm still curious to know how. If I have a particular fetish and something is added to a game which hints at but does not add it, I'm not going to feel as though I got content for that fetish.

I'm happy she's not related. The close bond between two people who think of one another as practically family but aren't is interesting on its own, in a different way than an incest relationship.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I think you misunderstood me. I am aware of the situation with renaming relationships to get around crowdfunding platform rules. This is always, in my experience, followed with a patch (at least on f95zone) that reinstates the family relationship for those who want it. That does not seem to be what has happened here. This is why I was questioning how the addition of someone 100% definitely not related and not intended to be related could satisfy fans of incest.

If you're arguing she's intended to be related, I'd say that's not supported by the available evidence.
All the in game dialogue about how it's wrong for them to be getting together seems like pretty substantial evidence to me.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes