4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Well for two reasons really, the first being that the choices leading up to the threesome made it look like you could actually avoid it.
Secondly and the reason why I wanted to avoid it in the first place is because Nova was my main "interest" in the female cast, and I personally dont like to share that type of character especially not with a pair of tits I have no interest in.
If Nova wasn't the most appealing character to me, I could probably be okay with the whole thing.
But regardless is not like theres much work involved in not having the threesome as a mandatory event and I like actual choices in the games I play and the lack of it is usually a telling sign that more of the same is yet to come in future updates.
But this is just my personal preference ofcourse.
Understood. I played through multiple choices in that scene to see if anything ended up different and it didn't, so you're given only the illusion of choice. But I was more concerned with the possibility of upsetting Nova by going ahead if she didn't want it (without magical forces "convincing" her) than avoiding the threesome.

I've gotten used to the idea that some games just don't give you choices. At least here I find Mia cute enough (unlike being pushed into relationships with characters I would reject in real life due to not being at all attracted to them.) My lack of interest is more that I specifically want to focus on Nova, Nina, and Sophie, and don't want anyone else getting in the way.

I'm also more than okay with sharing, but I respect that you're not - at least in the case of Nova - and this made her less desirable for you.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v0.5] [Compressed MAC]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB

Compressed Size Win Here By eyy_b0ss
Compressed Size Mac: 125 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Could we have a compressed Mac version plz
Here you go, enjoy.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
How's this one content compare to Original Game ?
Have not played FD. But from what I read, it is not simply FD without the RPG, but the story is changed, some characters are out some are in.

So, while I have not played FD, I can say beyond absolutely any possible doubt that this game is better. And I can prove it mathenatically:

Let x be an indication function that is 1 if Nova is in the game. Then x(LS)=1>0=x(FD). It follows that LS>FD. QED. :lepew:

You gotta love math.

I would say try it. If you like the original, most likely you will like this and being story only you just read and pick choices. And i assume you have aroun 3/4 hours of reading? And I am guessing if you dont like the original you might like this one regardless.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The reason she was added was to appeal to the incest crowd since the MCs mother isn't in the game.
Curiosity question: how does someone not related, not even through a step-relationship, appeal to the incest crowd? I thought the appeal of incest was the taboo (legal or social.) Take away the taboo and it's just a regular relationship. From the characters' perspective there can be an emotional "you're like a sister to me, so I never thought of you like that" aspect, but there's nothing in the way other than requiring a change of perspective.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Have not played FD. But from what I read, it is not simply FD without the RPG, but the story is changed, some characters are out some are in.

So, while I have not played FD, I can say beyond absolutely any possible doubt that this game is better. And I can prove it mathenatically:

Let x be an indication function that is 1 if Nova is in the game. Then x(LS)=1>0=x(FD). It follows that LS>FD. QED. :lepew:

You gotta love math.

I would say try it. If you like the original, most likely you will like this and being story only you just read and pick choices. And i assume you have aroun 3/4 hours of reading? And I am guessing if you dont like the original you might like this one regardless.
I like the Original very much IF IT HAD A GOOD GUIDE TO THE GAME and the Original was full of bug outside of that everything about OG is Perfect
anyway I don't even know what that math mean I'm terrible at math and thanks you for your kind reply

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I like the Original very much IF IT HAD A GOOD GUIDE TO THE GAME and the Original was full of bug outside of that everything about OG is Perfect
anyway I don't even know what that math mean I'm terrible at math and thanks you for your kind reply
hahah I was just making a joke that Nova, a character that is not in the original, is here. And that should be enough to make it a better game. But if those are the reason you dislike FD, try this one. It has my seal of approval!;)

Reactions: Kak99

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah FD is a good game, tried it a few times...sadly it's near unplayable for me, i think i never played one version without game breaking bugs, additional to the bugs which are just annoying and the lack of a good guide....

So i'd call this game a clear improvement, even if ur choices don't matter yet...thought i wish i could reject Nina.
Evelyn is the best girl :love:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Just started to play, nices girls and funny story, but why do i have to play as a total moron, my god the MC is getting on my nerves.
I hate people like this, i always urge the need to kick his butt, i just hope it wont last too long or i will stop to play!!

Reactions: ThatGuyWithaAfro

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i quit playing, i thought you were supposed to choose a girl and romance her, but no, the game totally ignores you and force you to get Nina, WTF, i don't want her!!
When a game doesn't give a fuck on what i choose, why giving the opportunity to choose, that's stupid !

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Ok Nina comes off as a bitch to me... Obviously MC is in love with her and what not, it seems like she expects him to be some awkward loner while she fucks around with mr popular. I feel the NTR elements are here in the plot, I want more netori with her tho...

MC is also getting better it seems, I like it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thanks for the episode. i really love this VN...verfy love. still 5 chapter to go right?? we 'r in the middle..wanna know about sophie. now , damn. hope next ep come soon.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice update! I really enjoy its story and damn! Those girls are awesome. My favorite is Nova, and after this update, Evelyn is my second favorite, then Nina, Mia, Laura and Sophie.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok Nina comes off as a bitch to me... Obviously MC is in love with her and what not, it seems like she expects him to be some awkward loner while she fucks around with mr popular. I feel the NTR elements are here in the plot, I want more netori with her tho...

MC is also getting better it seems, I like it.
But she isn't fucking with Trevor. I don't believe she will sleep with him (if you keep her in MC's path). But yea, even if she fucks him, they're dating so, it is normal, lol. I like her, but she isn't my favorite. Nova and Evelyn are way better than her.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
But she isn't fucking with Trevor. I don't believe she will sleep with him (if you keep her in MC's path). But yea, even if she fucks him, they're dating so, it is normal, lol. I like her, but she isn't my favorite. Nova and Evelyn are way better than her.
Same here. I have no interest in Nina and I hope she can have a good and fruitful life with Trevor.
Not really into Sophie as well... she's a bitch and already has Toby (although he doesn't seem to be much into her :unsure: ). Anyone else is fair game and I'm looking forward to spend fun times with them!

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Not the point of my comment... I wouldn't care if she fucking him or not, but she came to the MC like a jealous bitch cause he actually had a good time.

Reactions: sexypeanut
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes