Updated for v1.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
update for v1.2 is out sir

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
For those having issues with Nova sprites after the Village meeting, use unren, Open CCH7 Scene 5 - Village Meeting.rpy
Find these lines starting around line 200
Code:
show nova s2 neutral neutral with Dissolve(1)
show nova s2 neutral smirk with Dissolve(0.2)
show nova s2 neutral teasing with Dissolve(0.2)
replace with
Code:
show nova s2 neutral with Dissolve(1)
show nova s2 smirk with Dissolve(0.2)
show nova s2 teasing with Dissolve(0.2)

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Was gift day removed or something?
I even replayed it to be sure and it didnt trigger at all, it should be at the end of Ch6 (was in 1.1)
The pics & scripts are still in the folder for it though?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
@MuseX could the link to OscarSix's mod be removed from the OP? It's hopelessly outdated and he does not appear to be active.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
this game has so much potential.
but two things need to be fixed:
1. the protagonist. he is to put it simply: stupid, pathetic and way to sex-centered.
2. more choices. choices that actually matter. not having so much sex being obligatory. most of it is not in the slightest, useful for the story(latest version especially). also options not to be so stupid an pathetic in fights.

even those who doesn't have a problem with the previously mentioned things. most of them certainly wouldn't like game any less.
also, there should be more story, and less completely unnecessary sex-scenes.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Edit: Fixed scenes not being playable in gallery after unlock

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Can you please update the mod scrappy ?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
This update was pretty good imo.
I wish the mc would be less sex centered when he has a chance to become a fucking god. Id rather be doing that but maybe thats just me lol. Anyway,apart from that and the fact that sex with mia made it seem as if that was their 1st time which isn't true i liked it. The sex content was pretty good,although i'd like to see some actual sex with Nova,and the story was better and more interesting things happened than in many previous updates.

Reactions: 2dreams

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This update was pretty good imo.
I wish the mc would be less sex centered when he has a chance to become a fucking god. Id rather be doing that but maybe thats just me lol. Anyway,apart from that and the fact that sex with mia made it seem as if that was their 1st time which isn't true i liked it. The sex content was pretty good,although i'd like to see some actual sex with Nova,and the story was better and more interesting things happened than in many previous updates.
Nova doesn't have a sex scene this episode (penetration)? Aaww, what a shame... well, she has the most sex scenes of all girls so she needed a rest haha.

Reactions: BTungsteno

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
How can i unlock the missing scene?

View attachment 1902775
I think that depends on your path. If, as your screenshot suggests, you had sex with Jasmine, your Corruption stats were higher than your Honour stats. If your Honour stats were higher then you would have banged the angel Linda and Jasmine would have been locked.

MuseX great update! Really enjoyed it. I don't know about other players, but the plot has just started to become really interesting, especially Nina's grandmother. Hope we get a chance to explore her story some more in the future (and her :sneaky:. She looks more kinky than all the other girls.).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 77 Votes