Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I have planned to work on other mods for LOSESB, should I merge this mod into future mods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
I'll just wait patiently and update to the new base game version only when the mod is made available for that version <3
the mod is working fine on latest update, i only update the mod if it break the game or if new feature is ready
how do i use the little arrows to boost hearts kinks and submissive up with cheats i cant press on them please help
if you cant press the button(lock icon is appear in the stats bar) then you need to progress the story first

Reactions: KiraJames

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
finally released Ren'Py 8.2 plugin
Currently in alpha release so need to be subscribed

I am finally able to play this
I tested my mod and ng+ save
THEY DO WORK

To use save
Load it then wait 1hr

Can't rewind days
Don't go beyond 0:00
Clock will go negative

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mams3425 and clvngs

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I spent 3-4 days working on this playthrough
Unfortunately had to miss out on Kleio
What I'm sharing now is
ng+ unlock save 2.0

Time I spent only reflects in sexperience
This version has all skills
Only need to choose big debt and luck

If you already have a ng+ unlocked and you want to use this one
Delete both Updated and Persistent(idk which holds ng+ data)
Then extract this save to your save folder
Before loading go to options and turn on
"Easy" "Endless Pregnancy" and "All Skip Options"
Can change when you start the new game
Load the save and wait 1hr
This time it's home harem ending

Screenshot is of a new game using ng+unlock2.0
Needs will always be 10 10 10 10 at start
the cap is 15 15 15 15

Screenshot_20240425-080034.png

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
clvngs
I think there is a little bit of an issue with the call in mod. I think it has to do with if the character is hidden because the mod will still call them in because I can see their icon but they don't actually appear in the room so they can't be interacted with. Would it be possible to unhide them then when done rehide them or maybe add another button that can toggle if a character is hidden or not?

I had called Audrey into the pub, which was after the date with her at the restaurant which I'm pretty sure hides her for a few days, and I couldn't see her or interact with her but I could still see the little icon of her being in the pub so that is why I assume it has to do with her being hidden because it was working fine with some of the other girls.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes