samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
wich girls can u get pregnant as the one i was attempting to just keeps tilling me to use a condom even when i run out then get turned away

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
wich girls can u get pregnant as the one i was attempting to just keeps tilling me to use a condom even when i run out then get turned away
Up to now there are 4, Brees, Samantha, Kleio, Lexi. In my opinion, the best pregnanc is that of Samantha followed by the bree

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
how do you get samantha i cant get her to do anything but talk about ryan
On the street after a week playing, at first he rejects you because he is Ryan's girlfriend. they get married but at the end she discovers that she is betrayed by Ryan. There are several paths in marriage I chose divorce

for divorce you have to tell her about Ryan's deception and tell her I'm sorry, that's when she looks for you to fuck you

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Ran into a funny scene when Our Hero walks into the living room where Bree and Sasha are talking about him. Sasha said something like she was OK sharing him and Bree said No Way. At the time, Our Hero had not yet been out on a date with Bree!

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
The new update in game has various mistakes/ bugs, both in artwork & written text. Here are some of what I found.

1. Missing eyes & mouth in this scene.

2. Wrong position of cum in these scenes.
299201 Bree
299202 Hanna
(Perhaps they intended the dick to be layered behind the mouth curve, but somehow layering order got messed up. If you watch the 2 artwork before these, you'll end up with the same conclusion as well).

3. Now, this 3rd one isn't much of a deal (and so isn't bonus :p), but still mentioning. In this scene Sasha has red Bikini, but the MC says she is wearing black Bikini in the text. A typo I guess.

Bonus : In scene with Lexi no matter where you kiss her, the MC always is shirtless.

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
On the street after a week playing, at first he rejects you because he is Ryan's girlfriend. they get married but at the end she discovers that she is betrayed by Ryan. There are several paths in marriage I chose divorce

for divorce you have to tell her about Ryan's deception and tell her I'm sorry, that's when she looks for you to fuck you
right after i posted that i went to the nightclub and ryan was with another woman then it all happend after that, thanks anyway

Blob

May 7, 2017
Bree will come to me eventually.
Lexi - I think she will call me when she wants to hang out.
Maybe Samantha will call me.

How do you progress these? Because I've already waited like forever...

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
I've been finding several bugs that just state something "Missing x pic", mainly with aletta and shiori.
I did a new game, and the missing pics still show up.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I've been finding several bugs that just state something "Missing x pic", mainly with aletta and shiori.
I did a new game, and the missing pics still show up.
There are several girls who do not have a picture when they kiss her or when they invite her to take them. they are Aletta, audri, Shiori, kelie

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes