ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Yep, there's good shit all over. Maybe I'll start putting money back into the Patreon if the dev actually makes a walkthrough, and doesn't rely on a fan to make one and keep it up to date.
true and for the fan walkthough each player plays diff so things will not always MATCH 100% of that guys WT

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Is the plan to have over 100 women in the completed version?:unsure:
12-13, I think.

Off the top of my head:

Lavish, Bree, Sasha, Kleio, Anna, Aletta, Shiori, Palla, Kylie, Lexi, Alexis, Harmony, Reona, and Natalie.

Edit: That's 14, close enough.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
How do you trigger Lavish to appear?
You have to get promoted, then Aletta will tell you that you have to go to a work party. You meet Lavish there. Good luck finding out how to get any of her scenes after you get teased in the office, though.

Reactions: loqex

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
You have to get promoted, then Aletta will tell you that you have to go to a work party. You meet Lavish there. Good luck finding out how to get any of her scenes after you get teased in the office, though.
You can meet her in the pub/office/gym. Raise love points and then go on dates.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I tried this VN/Game out today, and I really liked both the type of visuals and especially the introduction story... But once I hit the main game, it was all down hill from there... There are just far too many stats, and other tid bits that you have to micro manage each game day... Coupled with trying to figure out and manage social stats, along side determining when certain characters will show up where and when... Then add in money and weekly chores and getting sick, along with trying to figure out what works and doesn't work with the relationship interactions, once you nail down where the other characters will be... This is more like a Life Simulator then a Erotic/Adult VN/Game, at least based on my 2+ hours of playing this game... Too many things to micro manage outside of working on the relationships, which itself felt like a rollercoaster ride of hate vs like... The pointless grind in this game is one of the worst I've experienced... The huge promise I felt in the beginning, was dashed once the grind began... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Reactions: Tenenbaum

rcop101

May 31, 2017
so not sure why but i have never been able to get any progression with kleio even tho i have maxed all her states. i think you're supposed to get a call from her at random after you meet her and raise her states but i've gone through an in-game year with nothing happening. i thought i might be that i had to start a new save so i maxed them out again and waited 6 months but still nothing.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
New girl is pretty sweet, I am surprised she got a sex scene so quick, without even giving us her contact info lol ! screenshot0001.png

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
can sasah get pregnant? or better yet is there a list of who can and cant get pregnant?
Not yet, that's supposed to be coming this month.

Kleio, Lexi, Bree, and Samantha can all get pregnant atm. Sasha, as I said, will be able to soon.

Anna, Lavish, Hanna, Audrey, and Kylie can't get pregnant. The others don't have sex scenes yet so it doesn't matter.

Reactions: batman321456

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

Kleio, Lexi, Bree, and Samantha can all get pregnant atm. Sasha, as I said, will be able to soon.

Anna, Lavish, Hanna, Audrey, and Kylie can't get pregnant. The others don't have sex scenes yet so it doesn't matter.
Hanna finally has a sex scene ? Actually screw that, newcomers Lavish and Kylie already have sex scenes ? WTF.... I have been waiting for an Aletta sex scene forever...

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Hanna finally has a sex scene ? Actually screw that, newcomers Lavish and Kylie already have sex scenes ? WTF.... I have been waiting for an Aletta sex scene forever...
Yeah, hanna has a shower sex scene in the gym. Lavish and Kylie got both of their end of date sex scenes this past update.

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016

Do they deliver or is it just for show?

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes