PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Do they deliver or is it just for show?
As of right now, it only changes a bit of the dialogue during sex scenes. I believe that it was stated that at some point there would be birth scenes for every girl, but I imagine that's quite a ways down the road from now.

Reactions: batman321456

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Any info on the new sex scenes? OP says 5 new scenes, but I've already gone through all the girls and there's nothing really new.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Any info on the new sex scenes? OP says 5 new scenes, but I've already gone through all the girls and there's nothing really new.
1 each for Lavish and Kylie. I think there may also be some on the Harem side.

SamReagal

Aug 22, 2017
After like 3 hours i still didt manage toget the anna/kleio or samantha/foursome scenes, i got them to share so thats something but thats it maybe i missed something or the event happens not in the band practice( i have 1 save 1 with 10% and another with 100&) but i cant make it happen. If anyone has any advice that be great

EDIT : i got it klei was stuck at 75 so it was bugged
now to find the foursome

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
...That moment when you take a nice evening stroll thru the park and run into 6 of your girls and 2 of them are prego! :oops:
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: orcagaming

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Hey there, so I'm trying to get a few particular scenes which have been eluding me:

1) There appears to be a scene where you fuck Bree on her side, haven't been able to unlock it.
2) Band member three/foursomes, is it a random chance to trigger it in the studio or what?
3) Sasha strap-on?
4) Kylie and Lavish, I saw Kylie at the college once, then never again. And I've been promoted like 6 times with nothing about a fancy party on Friday, as people have pointed out.

EDIT: Managed to progress with Kylie.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey there, so I'm trying to get a few particular scenes which have been eluding me:

1) There appears to be a scene where you fuck Bree on her side, haven't been able to unlock it.
2) Band member three/foursomes, is it a random chance to trigger it in the studio or what?
3) Sasha strap-on?
4) Kylie and Lavish, I saw Kylie at the college once, then never again. And I've been promoted like 6 times with nothing about a fancy party on Friday, as people have pointed out.

EDIT: Managed to progress with Kylie.
1) not in game yet
2) no randomness there is very little randomness in the game...
3) negative submissiveness
4) that's weird

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
Hello guys, so, is there a harem option ?
There are a lot of girls and grind for each one of them so I thought you could have them all to avoid doing it all over again.
Then Bree caught me with sasha in a scene and I think she didn't like it ?
Is there a continuation of story to make her comeback and accept to share or have I made a mistake ?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hello guys, so, is there a harem option ?
There are a lot of girls and grind for each one of them so I thought you could have them all to avoid doing it all over again.
Then Bree caught me with sasha in a scene and I think she didn't like it ?
Is there a continuation of story to make her comeback and accept to share or have I made a mistake ?
There is a way for her to stay, nothing for her to come back.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
1) not in game yet
2) no randomness there is very little randomness in the game...
3) negative submissiveness
4) that's weird
hey great game, just became a patreon for it.

i was wondering how do you use collar for sasha, i gifted it to her but she doesn't wear it.

also she said something about the rope bondage play, but can't do anything with it either.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
hey great game, just became a patreon for it.

i was wondering how do you use collar for sasha, i gifted it to her but she doesn't wear it.

also she said something about the rope bondage play, but can't do anything with it either.
Both of those should be added this month.
Thx for your support :)

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
Yup, Sometime after H Scene. The Girl ask you for sleep tonight and then you'll see The Girl still in your bedroom:unsure:

lyzko

Feb 18, 2018
On hint with Bree I have "Bree will come to me, eventually". I need to be in some specific place and time or just praise to lord of RNG and wait ?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There is so many woman now but each one barely has any content and very few scenes. This is ridiculous. The dev should be focused on improving the current content than keep adding barebones content.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
There is so many woman now but each one barely has any content and very few scenes. This is ridiculous. The dev should be focused on improving the current content than keep adding barebones content.
New girls are sponsored by high tiers patrons.

Reactions: Aioria619
3.60 star(s) 280 Votes