Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Motherf....
Fuck me, I gotta start a new save then.
Developer, I know you're in this thread, please fix the shitty location unlock mechanics. Took me long enough to figure out that I need to buy up clothes to unlock other places, and now this?
Nothing to fix there the band story use the guitar skill other stories will rely on other skills.

Reactions: s278a

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Nothing to fix there the band story use the guitar skill other stories will rely on other skills.
Yeah, but locking whole locations behind arbitrary gateways is not the optimal way. Especially if you have a chunk of the game hinging on a very specific choice that you have to make at the very beginning. I would be completely fine if you could acquire the skill through some other means in the game. Can you confirm what the commentator above mentioned?

P.S. On a different note, fantastic work overall, and thanks for implementing cheats for qol purposes

P.P.S. By the way, the reason this is a bit frustrating is that the specific event I'm trying to get through is part of Kleio's line, not the overall band story, as far as I understand, and the only thing gating me from accessing it is the unlock condition for the studio, which means to get the full character line, you have to go with the band storyline as well.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
edit:Okay i did it just make an date appointment with both kleio and anna than miss one you'll trigger the threesome after threesome you'll trigger foursome after talking to sasha go home
So I did that, made a date appointment with both for the same time and did a date with one and then the other and then... nothing.

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
The game triggered a pub event with Sasha and the band, and then when it ended, I lost 10 LP because I supposedly missed my date with Sasha.

WTF?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
The game triggered a pub event with Sasha and the band, and then when it ended, I lost 10 LP because I supposedly missed my date with Sasha.

WTF?
The most sure thing is that you have an appointment with her and you did not notice, the appointments are canceled by the cell phone but they take away 5 points

Reactions: Andrealphus

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
The most sure thing is that you have an appointment with her and you did not notice, the appointments are canceled by the cell phone but they take away 5 points
But what could I have done if the event triggered by itself(and it was a Sasha event)?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Due to the very nature of the game conflicts are bound to happen...
What the developer is saying is that the same rule must apply as Bree and sasha.

The rule of bree and sasha, is to have the highest points in Love, Kink, Lesbianism and at least to have had more than 3 sexual relations with each.

lyzko

Feb 18, 2018
Anyone know how to use the cheats ? cant seem to figure it out
Go to the living room in your house and input the following: Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down, Left, Right, B, A. After that there is a cheat menu on your right action bar.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So I did that, made a date appointment with both for the same time and did a date with one and then the other and then... nothing.
same.

Got almost everything except 3p Anna and Kleio, 4p also event after practice is 100%. anyone know how to get all of this ?

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
Had another problem. The game is saying that I missed my (afternoon)date with a character but I didn't. The date is over already. It's 23:00 and the girls is Kleio.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
same.

Got almost everything except 3p Anna and Kleio, 4p also event after practice is 100%. anyone know how to get all of this ?
For Anna and Kleio, it is one date with both. Not two separate dates. For me, I run into both of them in the park and they ask for a date.

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes