Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I have a question or two. I am trying to get the Dwyane''s book for Cherie and there are 2 options to chose from.... ok (which leads to rough sex) and that's not what you want (which leads to making love to Cherie). I have chosen both options and Dwyane still kicks my ass and kills me. How do I get past this part. As of right now, I have 100 strength and have rejected her call.
My other question is concerning Lavish. I messed up on her. She did the interview and failed. I didn't know I had to actually ask her if she needed help with her work, so he had a low employment score. Now I have got it up to 70 but that is after the interview. Can I still continue with her story line?
or do I need to load a previous save. ( I hope not as that is alot of time wasted) .
One more thing....how do you do bible study with Harmony?
1. You need martial arts with dwayne to survive long enough, go to the beach and find the master.
2. If you fuck up someone's storyline it is over, load an old save or give up on them.
3. Bible study is at the church in the afternoon.

Reactions: DaedusWolfe

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
1. You need martial arts with dwayne to survive long enough, go to the beach and find the master.
2. If you fuck up someone's storyline it is over, load an old save or give up on them.
3. Bible study is at the church in the afternoon.
Skads provided you the basic info - but there's a lot more you can learn if you search the thread for posts relating to your questions. There's quite a bit of info for both #1 and #3 that I am aware of.

jojorocketballs

Aug 12, 2018
If you REALLY want to try getting it (assuming it's actually there), try enabling the console and typing in the following:

Anna.love.max+=20
Kleio.love.max+=20

Because the love stat in this game is out of 200, so when people in the thread say LP of 85 the code means 170.

I have tried this and am not finding their names as variables. Any way to swing this one?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Skads provided you the basic info - but there's a lot more you can learn if you search the thread for posts relating to your questions. There's quite a bit of info for both #1 and #3 that I am aware of.
Ah fuck i mean.... search function top right don't spam thread. >.>

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Search function top right of the site, use it before asking a question as there is a chance it has been answered, especially in a thread with 594 pages.
I did that before I posted the question. No one has answered it before I posted question. Hence the post.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
How do you unlock the beach location?
You need a swimsuit and a vehicle. A bike can get you there, but it will take 2 hours one way (so if you look to train with the Master, that pretty much eats your entire day). Also a bike does not allow you to take girls there for dates.

Reactions: Donkeybong

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Let me give you more information on previous question.... I have the swimsuit and the $20,000 car. Also, Bree has said Let's go to the beach. It is currently winter. Once I got the swimsuit, I thought the beach would be open to me. So why has it not opent up to me? Is it because it is winter and it is only opened up in spring and/or summer? Or is there another reason it did not open up after I bought the swimsuit?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Let me give you more information on previous question.... I have the swimsuit and the $20,000 car. Also, Bree has said Let's go to the beach. It is currently winter. Once I got the swimsuit, I thought the beach would be open to me. So why has it not opent up to me? Is it because it is winter and it is only opened up in spring and/or summer? Or is there another reason it did not open up after I bought the swimsuit?
No the beach is only open in summer.

Luckily, other than the Master (to learn martial arts if you did not pick it as a starting skill), there is not much to do on the beach.

There are some minor events (eg. with Bree), but they do not block progression with the story. It is only for Alexis' storyline that you need to go there.

ETA: what you can do on the beach and added quote.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donkeybong

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I haven't played this in a long time, and I like all the improvements, but if there's one thing I gotta say is that... I just don't like Kylie at all. I was never big on yanderes but the fact that you have to watch her yandere points all the time and get a bad ending if you reach 100 is kind of messed up. I wish you could just friendzone the creep without consequences and leave her for a separate playthrough or something.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
There is ways to deal with Kylie planned fro July including getting her arrested.
Pull the uno reverse card, go through her stuff and scribble out your face from all the pictures on her shrine to you. Or just go full Misery and smash her ankles while she's tied to a bed.

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.60 star(s) 272 Votes