TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Man I haven't been in here since I think 5 months ago? So many changes...

Yeah I'm guessing my saves won't be compatible and I have to start over again huhn? My last played version was 20.2.1b

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I've been banging my head trying to make this work until I re-read the thread from when I last played. I was asking to see the new face changes for Lexi at the time (good Lord that was eons ago)... I also asked a similar question about saves and I mixed saves from version 19.2-something... so yeah basically I need to start over :p. No problem since it's more fun to grind new encounters this way.

EDIT: Holy crap the amount of changes. New animated startup screen? Tons of new music? More facial animations? Persona-like character reactions? Streamlined menu changes and icons? No creepy Jason-esqe music on startup? NOOOO I NEED MY CREEPY MUSIC!!!!

Seriously, awesome job man. Some people hate games where there is a grind but as long as the journey is fun I love it.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've been banging my head trying to make this work until I re-read the thread from when I last played. I was asking to see the new face changes for Lexi at the time (good Lord that was eons ago)... I also asked a similar question about saves and I mixed saves from version 19.2-something... so yeah basically I need to start over :p. No problem since it's more fun to grind new encounters this way.

EDIT: Holy crap the amount of changes. New animated startup screen? Tons of new music? More facial animations? Persona-like character reactions? Streamlined menu changes and icons? No creepy Jason-esqe music on startup? NOOOO I NEED MY CREEPY MUSIC!!!!

Seriously, awesome job man. Some people hate games where there is a grind but as long as the journey is fun I love it.
Thx for the compliments ;)

bn144

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know if its possible to edit a save to have had/recorded the meeting with cassidy? I missed

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Really though, the girl needs therapy more than anything else. It'd be even better if she lost the yandere aspect and shared Mike instead (maybe a sister thing with Alexis that patched up their relationship as well), but as long as the event where she gets arrested doesn't involve whoever she targets in her yandere jealousy event getting killed, that's fine too.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Really though, the girl needs therapy more than anything else. It'd be even better if she lost the yandere aspect and shared Mike instead (maybe a sister thing with Alexis that patched up their relationship as well), but as long as the event where she gets arrested doesn't involve whoever she targets in her yandere jealousy event getting killed, that's fine too.
I always thought telling Kylie that you liked how she described her sister in her story should open up a bisexual Kylie path....

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I always thought telling Kylie that you liked how she described her sister in her story should open up a bisexual Kylie path....
No, what that does is tell Kylie that Mike thought it was hot that she masturbated watching him and Alexis have sex, the opposite basically telling her that he's creeped out by the revelation.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

What is Sam doing in the bathroom? I never noticed this screenshot on the frontpage and now I am curious if it's even possible?

Tizio95

Dec 21, 2017
so just to understand (i'm absolutely not complaining i just want to know), the planned content for 20.5 was:
- Full revenge path for Sam
- Sasha and Scottie storyline
- Sasha and Audrey storyline
- Sasha and Lexi storyline
- At least 2 new sex scenes for Bree (Gamer girl sex and maid stuff)
- Harmony's end of date sex scene
- Some new events for Kleio and Anna to bring back the band harem
apart from Bree and the full revenge path what contents are actually included? And for the contents that aren't included, what time is expected?

tashusayin

Apr 21, 2020
How do I date mike in bree mc route I am stuck at LP %20 and don't know what to do the walkthrough only shows shower bj and sex options doesn't mention anything else

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
How do I date mike in bree mc route I am stuck at LP %20 and don't know what to do the walkthrough only shows shower bj and sex options doesn't mention anything else
Not much content has been developed and implemented in Female MC character route.

With regards to Mike:
The first (at 10 LP) is watching TV with Mike. The second is with Mike in the kitchen (20 LP, between 11-15). The third is in the park (30 LP), and the last is at the uni (40 LP), between 8-12.

About 98 - 99% of all the content in the game is for Male MC.

tashusayin

Apr 21, 2020
Not much content has been developed and implemented in Female MC character route.

With regards to Mike:
The first (at 10 LP) is watching TV with Mike. The second is with Mike in the kitchen (20 LP, between 11-15). The third is in the park (30 LP), and the last is at the uni (40 LP), between 8-12.

About 98 - 99% of all the content in the game is for Male MC.
thnx, I know its lacking content atm but wanted to give it a try.
Though I am 20 lp with mike atm but nothing happens in kitchen with him between 11-15 any idea why? its Saturday if it makes any difference.
Also It would be nice if you post a Bree mc save if you that and the time.

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
thnx, I know its lacking content atm but wanted to give it a try.
Though I am 20 lp with mike atm but nothing happens in kitchen with him between 11-15 its Saturday if it makes any difference
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Event takes one hour (duration: 1). You have to be female (female: 1, but obviously that is the case). You have to be in bedroom4 (that is your bedroom if I read the script correctly). Mike has to be in the kitchen and LP has to be 40. For LP, the scores in the script lists double the number of what you see in game. So it should display as 20 ingame. If you have done the previous event, the requirement is max LP attainable. You'll see it being padlocked if you check Mike's LP when interacting with him.

Seems rather counter-intuitive, I must admit. So try moving around in the house, if that does not work. Sometimes saving + wait for an hour may do the trick. If not, reload, and try again (save scumming solution). This is not too dissimilar from what people can do with for instance the girls showering in the morning. Sometimes peeking gets locked, sometimes does not. You can save-scum to get the outcome of your liking.

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes