Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So your reasoning is "if others are making mistakes and clutter, I shall too"? Well, while that'd be another support for the Broken Windows theory, why not try making it better and maybe others will follow? Granted, given the amount of avoidable clutter it might be a daunting task, but it just may be worthwhile.
Exactly. The goal is to keep the site working the best we can for everyone especially since the mods might just boot those who intentionally act like childish disruptive tools.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
-you only get to date at the nightclub on friday and saturday AFTER a successful date. (read the wiki)
No, you can also go to the nightclub is you wait until 10pm to start the date. Though you do take some love loss doing so.

Zavalara

Mar 9, 2023
Does anyone know how to get the achievement Solitude & Sorrow: Final Base Get rid of all the love interests? I don't know how to unlock it

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kind of wished that there was a stat for harem acceptance so then if that stat is maxed you can unlock the full harem route a route where every girl can be in it and maybe being able to get a mansion later

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do you know what really sucks. I cant't buy the game on steam because they are to stupid make a proper age verification.
I guess we're from the same country then. Yes, it sucks. I hate subscriptions in general with a vengeance but I would happily pay for a game, even if in progress, that seems nice. Luckily for this thread I was able to buy before the banhammer came into existence, but other games suffer.

Two years ago I was certain Steam would budge and introduce proper age verification but apparently we are too small a niche for them to bother.

Note though: I blame neither Steam nor the government here, I understand both stances. Still, for us it sucks.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: d8games

dfclover

Jun 12, 2019
any help to strong start from a fresh save? my goal is to get all girls and try to get most harems at once, but there's a lot of stuff that get locked very early on the game like the band practice or the wedding.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Issue with Amy - I've done the beach meet-up with her, but now her section has moved to the completed tab for whatever reason and the electronics store is missing - I see her in the mall in the overview, but no way to meet her in the store again. I tried either at 10 or 11, no joy. Had it happen in the previous 1-2 updates and still happens in 24.4

I have the time cheat mod enabled, not sure if that fucks with it somehow. Will try removing it and reloading the game, but I don't expect that to be the problem since it doesn't interfere with any other character's events. Nope, mod is not causing it.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Update: Reupload the LoSeSb_Helper_AllVersion.zip file, remove a line of debug output code

The attachment contains some auxiliary MODs I created for the game, which only provide some operation simplification and do not affect the difficulty or plot of the game. You just need to unzip the ZIP file in the attachment to the game directory.

LoSeSb_Helper_AllVersion.zip does not modify any original game files, so it should be theoretically compatible with all past and future versions of the game that don't have significant changes in their mechanisms.

The YWMOD_helper.rpy file provides the following functions:
- Two quick alarm buttons in the bedroom, setting the alarm time directly to 6:00 or the next hour.
- A button available in all scenes to directly send a text message or make a phone call to a girl who can receive messages or calls (book icon). This way, you only need to continuously click this icon to send messages and make calls to all girls, without having to do a lot of clicking operations in the contact list.
- Fixed the issue where the iron_stomach skill becomes invalid.

Additionally, the YWMOD_block_ask_out.rpy file prevents all known characters from proactively asking you for a date when you meet them. You can decide whether to keep this file based on whether you want this behavior.

LoSeSb_Fix_24.4.0.zip includes modifications to the original game files (the modified original files are saved within rpa files, so this MOD does not physically overwrite any files, only shielding and replacing the original files). So conservatively speaking, it only guarantees compatibility with the current version (24.4.0), including the following files:
- game\ac\sleep.rpy: The modification of this file makes the iron_stomach skill effective during sleep.
- game\bgmall1.rpy: The modification of this file hides the haircut icon when it cannot yield benefits. The original setting is that you can still spend $50 for a haircut but nothing changes.
- game\cl\labels_ui.rpy: The modification of this file provides tooltip prompts for items in the store, backpack, and gift-giving interfaces, allowing you to see the effects of each item.

Last edited:
May 1, 2024
The attachment contains some auxiliary MODs I created for the game, which only provide some operation simplification and do not affect the difficulty or plot of the game. You just need to unzip the ZIP file in the attachment to the game directory.

LoSeSb_Helpper_AllVersion.zip does not modify any original game files, so it should be theoretically compatible with all past and future versions of the game that don't have significant changes in their mechanisms.

The YWMOD_helper.rpy file provides the following functions:
- Two quick alarm buttons in the bedroom, setting the alarm time directly to 6:00 or the next hour.
- A button available in all scenes to directly send a text message or make a phone call to a girl who can receive messages or calls (book icon). This way, you only need to continuously click this icon to send messages and make calls to all girls, without having to do a lot of clicking operations in the contact list.
- Fixed the issue where the iron_stomach skill becomes invalid.

Additionally, the YWMOD_block_ask_out.rpy file prevents all known characters from proactively asking you for a date when you meet them. You can decide whether to keep this file based on whether you want this behavior.

LoSeSb_Fix_24.4.0.zip includes modifications to the original game files (the modified original files are saved within rpa files, so this MOD does not physically overwrite any files, only shielding and replacing the original files). So conservatively speaking, it only guarantees compatibility with the current version (24.4.0), including the following files:
- game\ac\sleep.rpy: The modification of this file makes the iron_stomach skill effective during sleep.
- game\bgmall1.rpy: The modification of this file hides the haircut icon when it cannot yield benefits. The original setting is that you can still spend $50 for a haircut but nothing changes.
- game\cl\labels_ui.rpy: The modification of this file provides tooltip prompts for items in the store, backpack, and gift-giving interfaces, allowing you to see the effects of each item.
probably report it at op, and get that pinned on the front page.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Gurh, don't know why this game is suddenly pivoting to Bree content.
It's not how this game got popular, and it's not what the core audience was here for.

I don't go to Mcdonalds to get sushi, y'know?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So.. let me get this straight:

"Introduce" gals dlc. Expands the roster of gals - Makes sense.
However... Dlc gals aren't fully flushed out to begin with, nor completed, nor entirely interactable because and wants to push this out longer than it needs to with updates rather than do everything all at once and impliment it and patch it out later. - Questionable logic.

Yeah, I might opt into waiting for 10 or more updates if this is gonna be the case.
It's because we work in batches so if we do a wedding dress we do all three even if the story is not written for it yet.
We can't release a part of the story before code, text and art are all ready.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes