Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
Can someone help me with getting Samatha into the home harem?

i am on Path A with her and Dated/Fucked with her. i am currently locked with her at 80 LP and 50 Sups and i can't unlock it higher. When i talk with her she instantly ask if i see other girls. I tried for 2 hours now to unlock higher subs for her.....

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
Can someone help me with getting Samatha into the home harem?

i am on Path A with her and Dated/Fucked with her. i am currently locked with her at 80 LP and 50 Sups and i can't unlock it higher. When i talk with her she instantly ask if i see other girls. I tried for 2 hours now to unlock higher subs for her.....
Ok i found something about, i need to choose Pathe E. i am try to change routs

Reactions: DougTheC

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well the A version is out now, guess we just need to wait for someone to load it up.

Also, I have to say, the Lexi shower scene is probably one of the hottest in the game.

Rookery

Feb 1, 2018
Could someone kindly post the updated android APK? I see it's available on that Russian torrent site already.

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
ok, i tried route change, did't work. now i have realy no idea how to get sam into the home harem
Ok for Home harem with Samatha,

A wiki was mentioned a few times in this forum. I looked it up and according to the wiki, all paths except Path D will lock Samanthas sub stat to 50.

So Only Path D for Samatha Home Harem possible

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
It is in general (individual approaches like "I will never date X" notwithstanding).

But isn't the point of a (non action, non arcade) game that you'll have to make smart decisions to get to the goal and can also fail? Granted, this is one of the meanies out here but I like that you (to a certain degree) have to plan your steps and do not just have to click on "wanna join my harem?".
Exactly you have to make smart decisions to get to the goal and can also fail but there is a Cheat option or a Mode about Games to get to the Goal faster or fix your mistakes.

Which I made one and asked that if there are ways to revive or take back the Female Character that you lost because Kylie ( The Yandere ) Killed Bree.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
I know i love her too i'll try to have a scene for her in september ;)
Prepare to be NTRed
Suggest that on your Patreon page you give the full link to your itch.io site, . Just gives in all places I see, game descrip & posts.

It is also not found in searches I made from itch.io general page by app name or dev name.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
She'll get content soon enough. Pretty sure Morgan will be included in the Band Harem.
I don't think so, she's already part of the pixie threesome and considering that's the only interaction between kleo and her, it would make more sense to have a new harem, separate from the band (considering Anna also dated girls), or a MC childhood one with Alexis, Minami and Kylie. Besides, her story is basically only half done and I suspect an update focused on her might be in the works.
Personally, I wouldn't mind an Emma/Morgan route, where Emma is the only other character (apart from MC) who doesn't realize Morgan is a girl, with sneaking around or both pursuing her be an option, should her masculinity stay high.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Can anyone give me any advice or tips for getting Bree and Sasha together. I am trying to go for the harem route between the two. I always get so close but always ended up failing. I know I have to get the wedding rings but any strategies would help a lot.
You don't need rings to get them together. All you need to do is to sleep with both of them three times each and have their GP set to at least 75, LP to at least 45, and KP to at least 25. Also, don't have either of them pregnant at the same time.

Reactions: DougTheC

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Exactly you have to make smart decisions to get to the goal and can also fail but there is a Cheat option or a Mode about Games to get to the Goal faster or fix your mistakes.

Which I made one and asked that if there are ways to revive or take back the Female Character that you lost because Kylie ( The Yandere ) Killed Bree.
There is a cheat option for money and individual stats. However, there is no option to take back decisions or otherwise regain lost characters (you can also lose them in less cruel ways). Some flag changes in the console might do the trick, but might just as well screw up your save completely because stuff depends on other stuff and suddenly we have a situation that could logically never occur and the program doesn't know how to deal with it.

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes