Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I don't think so, she's already part of the pixie threesome and considering that's the only interaction between kleo and her, it would make more sense to have a new harem, separate from the band (considering Anna also dated girls), or a MC childhood one with Alexis, Minami and Kylie. Besides, her story is basically only half done and I suspect an update focused on her might be in the works.
Personally, I wouldn't mind an Emma/Morgan route, where Emma is the only other character (apart from MC) who doesn't realize Morgan is a girl, with sneaking around or both pursuing her be an option, should her masculinity stay high.
There is a reason people think Morgan will have more to do with the band harem.
From earlier in the thread:

Reactions: Cartageno

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Any way to get Bree shower bj after minami shows up? She keeps kicking me out of the bathroom cus she's always there with bree and i can't get the quest done, so i'm totally stuck.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Any way to get Bree shower bj after minami shows up? She keeps kicking me out of the bathroom cus she's always there with bree and i can't get the quest done, so i'm totally stuck.
You need to raise Minami's love, to the point where she feels comfortable with the MC seeing her naked

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Can someone help me ? in 21.8.0 I can't marry Lexi and minami
If the is correct, marrying Lexi and Minami together needs to be done as part of a 4 or 5-girl harem marriage (table at bottom of wiki page).

Edit: You have bought 4 or 5 wedding rings before proposing, right?

Last edited:

kimkun

Sep 29, 2017
If the is correct, marrying Lexi and Minami together needs to be done as part of a 4 or 5-girl harem marriage (table at bottom of wiki page).
yes and I have Full Home harem but I can't marry minami and Lexi Reject me

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
Generally speaking, a simple flag set will not do the trick. It is certainly possible to comb through the code to get all the other changes you'd need to make along with it, but since this game has a lot of dependencies, nobody really ever did.
Ah, bugger. I kind of suspected it, as I tried forcing some of Aletta's sub scenes, but noticed a single 'event' didn't quite register...

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Think I bought the console too early, events aren't triggering with it. Any fix with event scripts - or if I can skip that part?

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
on one hand im glad that more depth is being added & characters like Shiori have the marriage/ending now, on the other hand i wish some of the choices that will remove a girl from the game were more clear. ex: i didnt know until today that not picking the "i Like when you call me Sir" choice when you hire Shiori automatically removes her from the game.

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes