bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Make sure their lesbian score isn't too high. In some of the recent builds they set it so that an overly high lesbian score means they're no longer interested enough in guys to be willing to put up with sharing you. This has been further tweaked to be a bit more lenient as of the "j" hot fix but I'm not quite sure just how much more forgiving it is now. But yeah apparently the target for bisexuality is 45% to 55% lesbian score.
it's okay with the "j" hotfix

Blob

May 7, 2017
I'm randomly getting -love stats for several girls for no apparent reason.
This makes getting to the next scene super difficult if not impossible when it only triggers at max love stat.

Dec 4, 2019
Guys, just think with the head that it's above your shoulders, not the one that's down on your pants. If a girl is 100% lesbian she doesn't like guys anymore. I know that real life is an overrated game and all but "Love and Sex" borrows some aspects from it.
It's not random, you maxed lesbian so the girl is losing interest in men.
You should make an ending where Bree and Sasha get married and leave the MC to wonder where have things gone wrong, just for giggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrealphus

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
I'm playing the last version, the j and I just had a scene where Kaylie greeted me after I went to the porch at 4 in the morning.
Got excited for a second thinking it was a new event, but no...it was a bug and the usual "I was sure I saw someone" dialogue happen.

Also, did you remove the talk in front of the mirror action to gain charm? I can't find it anymore.

edit: found another visual bug during first cowgirl sex with kaylie, red text says image was not found

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Also, did you remove the talk in front of the mirror action to gain charm? I can't find it anymore.
I assume that only works with low charm levels cause I could do it initially but the option disappeared after grinding stats.
Kinda sucks that the only way to reliably raise charm is partying in the club, which messes up your sleep schedule.

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
Happens all the time when I'm calling a girl or sending a message, the name of Aletta appears in the girl's dialogue no matter which girl it is.
It's either because she's the first name in my contacts, or she's the first girl I contacted that day, I haven't tested it enough.

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
Another thing I've reported before the release of the j version.
When using the knowledge book I get an error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ac/inventory.rpy", line 26, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_item.rpy", line 336, in use
  File "game/cl/class_stat.rpy", line 95, in __iadd__
  File "game/cl/class_stat.rpy", line 267, in update
  File "game/cl/class_hero.rpy", line 66, in gain_talk_subject
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 377, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 217, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 221, in script call
  File "ac/inventory.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "D:\Games\h\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.1j-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\h\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.1j-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ac/inventory.rpy", line 26, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_item.rpy", line 336, in use
  File "game/cl/class_stat.rpy", line 95, in __iadd__
  File "game/cl/class_stat.rpy", line 267, in update
  File "game/cl/class_hero.rpy", line 66, in gain_talk_subject
  File "D:\Games\h\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.1j-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.1.1j
Mon Jan 27 20:28:43 2020

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Just figured out how to continue the Harmony storyline. The Church is open all day on Sundays now and she returns to it at 15:00 go at that time and pick the "Bible Study" option

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Okay guys can someone help me? I want to do the second firing range (firing range 2) scene with Aletta, but I can't seem to get it. I have her LP at 50, her KP at 50 and my charm at 91. The only thing I don't have is the shooting/gun skill from early on in the game. Also the walkthrough doesn't specify where I'm supposed to be for this event to trigger. I have tried every logical location i.e. the street, the office, Aletta's office, my office, the break room, etc. Can someone explain this to me?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Okay guys can someone help me? I want to do the second firing range (firing range 2) scene with Aletta, but I can't seem to get it. I have her LP at 50, her KP at 50 and my charm at 91. The only thing I don't have is the shooting/gun skill from early on in the game. Also the walkthrough doesn't specify where I'm supposed to be for this event to trigger. I have tried every logical location i.e. the street, the office, Aletta's office, my office, the break room, etc. Can someone explain this to me?
I had that randomly happen when I was at home, which makes sense as they don't actually go to the firing range but into the woods behind the house.
No idea if there's anything special needed to trigger since I wasn't trying to get the event.

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
Same as Maurit, with a different girl.
I'm stuck with Kaylie, can't get the event when I call her between 20 and midnight.
I've tried multiple days, at different hours, but I can't get it. I've fulfilled all the requirements, I've even lowered my LP with her from 50 to 48, but still don't work.
I'll probably be forced to cheat to complete this game as the events are buggy and need a lot of time in game to "reset".

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I had that randomly happen when I was at home, which makes sense as they don't actually go to the firing range but into the woods behind the house.
No idea if there's anything special needed to trigger since I wasn't trying to get the event.
Do you remember where in the house this was?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I'll probably be forced to cheat to complete this game as the events are buggy and need a lot of time in game to "reset".
If you're playing through this for like the 5th time and just want to see the new events then by all means cheat the hell out of it.
Otherwise there's only a few key events you need to be careful with to not lose characters or mess up the story. Almost everything else will trigger sooner or later if you just play along, grind stats and make money.

Do you remember where in the house this was?
No idea, living room most likely but I doubt it's that specific.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
For everyone saying that they always lose Bree or Sasha I think the new update drops Lesbian points (by 5) everytime you have sex with either of them so you have to make them a bit over 50% (but not the full 100) to make sure they aren't against having a Harem

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Kylie gets jealous event not happening after the sex call. Complimented/talked/kissed other girls in front of her to no effect. Any help ?

D

Deleted member 876176

Next problem i have with Anna and Kleio 75 lovepoints and 100 lesbp.
there break with me the contact, when the speaks comes with the harem.
is that normal there lose every day all 3 love points

Reactions: Maericke
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes