D

Deleted member 876176

Sounds like they're fully lesbian and don't give a shit about guys anymore.
Maybe try the same as with Bree and Sasha and keep the lesbian score at 50ish.
yes that was the reason why is not happen thx. do you know why is not possible to make more with Harmoney she had 10 lovep.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Okay guys can someone help me? I want to do the second firing range (firing range 2) scene with Aletta, but I can't seem to get it. I have her LP at 50, her KP at 50 and my charm at 91. The only thing I don't have is the shooting/gun skill from early on in the game. Also the walkthrough doesn't specify where I'm supposed to be for this event to trigger. I have tried every logical location i.e. the street, the office, Aletta's office, my office, the break room, etc. Can someone explain this to me?
the living room, 9am-11am saturday

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
I rejected the Aletta event of the shooting gallery. Any command to accept it and continue with her history without having to start all over again?

Zedyh

May 8, 2019
I'm having a certain problem that I don't know why it's happening. I'm playing version 20.1.1J, and out of nowhere all actions performed in the game generate disliking Kleio. Be it waiting, eating, sleeping, talking to anyone, even if Kleio is not present, they generate disliking Kleio. Does anyone know why this happened? Does this problem have any solution? I would appreciate it very much.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
How do I get Aletta's second firing range event? Already have her at max love. Did I need the gun skill?

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
anyone know the the renpy triggers for the first harmony event and when lavish aletta talks to you about hiring lavish.
Those both glitched on me before the latest hot fix and I can't get progress with either anymore.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok so Sasha's lesbian points go down each time you have sex with her but Bree's stay the same (or don't decrease at 50)

Elyzian51

Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone know if there are any other Harmony Events after like the 3rd Bible Study? I can't seem to get anything to proc. Also, Any way to force the Lexi and Jack mall event aside from just randomly going to the mall over and over with her?

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
srry to ask im stuck in palla the hint say i need to tell her abt shawn but i have no option of that

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes