StormburstIAM

Jun 29, 2017
Well, it's been almost a year since I played this, and now when I try to put the cheat codes on it just doesn't happen. I go to the living room, type the code correctly, and yet nothing happens.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Well, it's been almost a year since I played this, and now when I try to put the cheat codes on it just doesn't happen. I go to the living room, type the code correctly, and yet nothing happens.
Because the cheat code has been changed.
Yes and no, there are two cheat codes, one from version d and one from e. Both are in the games code, both work for some but not for others. No idea what process pick the code out of the two but it does. Just use the other method in the post.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Can we achieve band harem if Sasha is already in the homeharem? If yes,is really a yes or yes that she've to be a sex slave to obtain it?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Well then no Jealous Harem for you.
Apparently so.

But it's all good. I don't expect I'll be able to do all things. I don't come from the 'everyone's a winner and I get to have everything right now' mindset.

Perhaps I'll just pursue the collar and make a separate save just to experience the the event - but my main save will keep Sasha at her near 50-55 KP. I cannot bring myself to take away her free will like that. i love her fiery personality too much.

the-mess

May 26, 2019
How I unlock more positions with Samantha? Even on the first post's screens you can see cowgirl poss. I've never had the option for that. Its only doggy and thats it, through all my playthroughs. Her stats doesn't matter it seems, its always just doggy for me lol

lamhoyin

May 20, 2019
I got bug while trigger Kleio & Morgan route in the pub.
I had meet the relationship requirements to have the threesome event.
But almost end of the talking, this bug had been appear.
Even if I choose to ignore this bug, and fill both of them with drinks twice.
The event still didn't proceed even I had completely follow the walkthrough from wiki.
I had tried create a new save and play all over again while the new version had been announce but none of these work.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes and no, there are two cheat codes, one from version d and one from e. Both are in the games code, both work for some but not for others. No idea what process pick the code out of the two but it does. Just use the other method in the post.
Well, the question mentioned being away for a year, and there was a third (actually more like "first") cheat code which definitely changed.

Can we achieve band harem if Sasha is already in the homeharem? If yes,is really a yes or yes that she've to be a sex slave to obtain it?
Haven't tried it in the latest version but "back in the day" when I did it there were no restrictions or cross influences between those two, so the answer should be "yes". Since I collared Sasha I wouldn't know if a no collar Sasha would have led to different results or paths.

Reactions: BTungsteno

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Can i somehow skip time faster then just click on clocks?
I remember in previous version it was on cheat menu
There is no way to massively skip time. time and season cheats cause problems with the event system.
Edit: Other than the console. But it will, most likely, screw up your game if you use it.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I experienced a bit of an issue:
I had all the prereqs done on the storyline for the band harem. I visited them at the studio, and Kleio/Anna walked up and talked and decided to keep me in the threesome. They then said "You're taking us to dinner" and asked when. I said "Next Tuesday".

That all ended I moved on. Tuesday came and I noticed the date was not on my tracker. Tuesday came and left and never had a date and visiting either of them brought no new dialogue. And the story quest was not updated- still said "have a threesome".

So I redid this with a previous save losing Friday night through Tuesday.

I decided I wouldn't do the date Tuesday, I'll just do it that night. I cancelled my date with Harmony that was scheduled that night, visited the studio. Same event triggered. I said "lets do this NOW."

Then got script error / rollback screen issue. I'm guessing the error was something to do with the date tracker on the phone not working right.

I clicked IGNORE the error and it did proceed to take me straight to dinner and I finished the even (thankfully).

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
For those who may have advanced Harmony to the end of her story (so far).

I am struggling with the grind of getting her corruption down.

I've done the dance date, and the roller skate date. i can now ask her on a regular date. Which even if I max the date points to 100% just ends with "that was nice"

Since the skate date, the ability to lower her corruption is allowed again (was 70 min/capped). I've now got it to a 61 but that's 9 days of giving her a Romance novel every day. I've gone on 4 typical dates now to various types of venues and done all things I thought would lead to further corruption (e.g. playing with her and boob play at the movie for instance, smacking her ass, kissing her etc). Nothing seems to lower her corruption faster other than 1 book and 1 point per day.

So are there other ways that someone may have found to corrupt her sweet innocent soul faster?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes