ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..i hafta restart...again...nothing new triggers except the proper Ayesha sex scenes...other than that none of the new content is avaiable

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
ya..i hafta restart...again...nothing new triggers except the proper Ayesha sex scenes...other than that none of the new content is avaiable
Lexi's new events work, you have to wait(at home i think) for a "haven't seen her in a while" scene.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is there no chance for a gallery mod in the future?
Maybe when the game is finished, but right now, with the sheer amount of characters, options and events, expecting someone to keep on top of a monthly mod is too much.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
anyone had a recommended path for completing storylines? got pretty far with the cheat but that's not very fun for me. was thinking of trying to finish a girl's story line completely before moving on

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
It's fine, i don't want to see new content anyway, i'll just sit here..... holding on with hope... i mean, we can always wait for more content..... it's only best girl palla...... it's fine.......... Nothing's fine, I'm torn.
On the other hand, its getting to go through Palla (and her storyline) again. And the surprise anal. And the bitchiness. You know you want to.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Skads

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Maybe when the game is finished, but right now, with the sheer amount of characters, options and events, expecting someone to keep on top of a monthly mod is too much.
Where did you read it will EVER finish :oops: link that huge news!

(this a joke though honestly would not doubt if this never did truly finish).

Reactions: Futaglit

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
anyone had a recommended path for completing storylines? got pretty far with the cheat but that's not very fun for me. was thinking of trying to finish a girl's story line completely before moving on
main gals or just look up wiki and endings like who you can marry.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes