WinkJeck

Dec 7, 2017
What part of don't fuck with the variables do you not understand? There are 96 instances of "money" in the variables.
Only change the cheat from 0 to 1. You can add money from the in game cheat menu.
View attachment 795119 Make sure the green number is a "1", don't mess with anything else.
haizzz, look i change the number of cheat section to 1, the cheat did work. then i add money via cheat in game and save it. load that save the money i add gone, stat gone

syed11javed

May 28, 2020
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
Edit2: If you cannot use the method above to activate the cheats on Android, instead of pestering others to share a save try this. Get the game on your computer, tailor the character the way YOU want, then activate the cheats when you can. Save the game then put the save onto your phone. That way you have the character you want and you have cheats.

If the code changes at anypoint and you have the correct one, please @ me so i can update this post.

Wow, would you look at that, a method of using the cheats without the code
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
You can activate cheat using console by typing the following
CHEAT= True
Its easier than using save editor

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
i did save in first time, then i notice the game save fuck up then i save the game after close the cheat in other location in the game in other save slot just in case. the save still fuck up
buy any item after you cheat the money or stats and then save again, if the manual save still fucked up check ur auto save

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can someone send me a harem(max everything) save game please. I just bought a new hdd and lost my save. Thanks in advance.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
It's fine, i don't want to see new content anyway, i'll just sit here..... holding on with hope... i mean, we can always wait for more content..... it's only best girl palla...... it's fine.......... Nothing's fine, I'm torn.
No worries .. it's not like it's new content for Cassidy .. or the Holy Trinity .. or well .. any other girl .. that we would HAVE to start over for. It's just Palla .. we can skip on her.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
What to do with the Cassidy scheme and Dwayne? Cherie said she would call me, but she didn't so far, Cassidy went pissed and is gone.

Maybe i did some wrong choices? cause the walkthrough isn't very clear on what to do when you talk with then

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
No worries .. it's not like it's new content for Cassidy .. or the Holy Trinity .. or well .. any other girl .. that we would HAVE to start over for. It's just Palla .. we can skip on her.
there is no way to reset Palla by console commands, it is very crabby to start over

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
With the new update I can't use code? Is this true or is my computer just shit...
Read the cheat post.
You can activate cheat using console by typing the following
CHEAT= True
Its easier than using save editor
People will cock up with the console, whether that be failing at trying to activate it or by messing with the variables because it's far more accessible now. The save editor will allow the disgusting cretins on their phones use cheats too.
You take that back. Youtakethatbacknow.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So I have been reading some of the comments through the search and I am kinda confused. Some people are saying the ntr is avoidable while others are saying new content is not. So which is it? Is the game in it's current form have all avoidable ntr? Please I really want to know as I am interested in this game.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
What's this? What's this?
There's glitches everywhere
What's this?
There's fixes in the air
What's this
I can't believe my eyes
I must be dreaming
Wake up, Skads this isn't fair
What's this?
Oh, it's just the new and improved 20.8.1d. Now with less bugs probably..... Oh what a feeling, McDonalds.

- -

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
to be fair..changelog says "3 new sex scenes 1 Emma..." so it obviously is not a waking one as it just dosnt happen...so it must be a dream one...perhaps should be listed as such to cut down on comments bout it?(who am i kidding..reading the OP was never big around here :p )

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes