WinkJeck

Dec 7, 2017
after using cheat eddit online, save fuck up,, like you open the cheat to add money then save it, load that save the money just go back to normal, a bug?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Okay, I'm an asshole for bringing this up, but there are several things wrong with Kleio:
  1. "You know, I think your not half bad looking." should be "You know, I think you're not half bad looking."
  2. "I am glad I met you, your quite the nice guy for a dork." should be "I am glad I met you, you're quite the nice guy for a dork."
  3. Same as #2 above, but the voiceover woman totally flubs the line.
  4. Instead of voiceover being "Nice to see you." she says it as, "Nice to meet you"
  5. Petting Bree's hair should be, "It feels so nice," not, "It feel so nice."

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is this game laggy for anyone else?
Use the search function in the top right before asking a question, you may find it has been asked and answered many times before. It's a known problem, devs don't have this issue so have no idea how to fix it.

Reactions: Huntersix9

Isrexxian

Jul 1, 2017
Use the search function in the top right before asking a question, you may find it has been asked and answered many times before. It's a known problem, devs don't have this issue so have no idea how to fix it.
i mean i did, i have a i7 8700k, 16GB RAM and a 2080 it should not be lagging but it also seems like some people don't have this problem so idk whats going on.

Reactions: Pyrrical

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Okay, I'm an asshole for bringing this up, but there are several things wrong with Kleio:
  1. "You know, I think your not half bad looking." should be "You know, I think you're not half bad looking."
  2. "I am glad I met you, your quite the nice guy for a dork." should be "I am glad I met you, you're quite the nice guy for a dork."
  3. Same as #2 above, but the voiceover woman totally flubs the line.
  4. Instead of voiceover being "Nice to see you." she says it as, "Nice to meet you"
  5. Petting Bree's hair should be, "It feels so nice," not, "It feel so nice."
#2 is also a run on sentence.

Reactions: legendppk

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
after using cheat eddit online, save fuck up,, like you open the cheat to add money then save it, load that save the money just go back to normal, a bug?
What part of don't fuck with the variables do you not understand? There are 96 instances of "money" in the variables.
Only change the cheat from 0 to 1. You can add money from the in game cheat menu.
1598872145061.png Make sure the green number is a "1", don't mess with anything else.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Cant date minami 100 love points any ? tips
Love points have nothing to do with it, she's your sister, she already loves you.

In order to go on dates with Minami, there's an event where she wants to talk to you about a favour, and that she wants to go on practice dates.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes