ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I asked this about a week ago can anyone help?
There is only one way at the moment to increase Sam's KP above 50 and that is to go with her revenge path. She will then visit you every saturday between 14-18 as long as you've maxed her LP to reach the next scene. Each time you do one of the revenge path parts her max KP will increase by 10 until it reaches max 100 KP. If you don't go the revenge path it's as mentioned impossible to get her KP above 50.

Check the wiki for more info on how to get on the revenge path.

Aug 13, 2021
Lets break this down, shall we?

- There are approximately 22 sexable female characters in this game.
- Each character has several sex scenes. Each scene has variables, such as pregnancy, whether the girl is collared or not.
- Each version of the game would require the gallery to be updated, every month, which would eat into development time.

And yes, there was a mod that added a gallery to the game. It stopped because updating the the mod every month almost became a full time job for the modder. So it was stopped.

Will there be a gallery in the future? Hopefully, but the game would have to be finished first.
I share the same opinion, devs should do it after the game is finished.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Datvn45

Aug 30, 2020
Pls help me when i download the game on my phone yesterday when i load the game it just crashed on the loading screen

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
I would like to play as a female MC. I heard that there is not much content for FMC right now. Can anyone clarify?
Approx how much content is available for a female protagonist?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would like to play as a female MC. I heard that there is not much content for FMC right now. Can anyone clarify?
Approx how much content is available for a female protagonist?
Easily enough to keep you entertained for 7 minutes 37 seconds. Can go up to 9 minutes if you are a slow reader and the phone rings.

Forsaken9027

Apr 27, 2020
Screenshot_20211020-125744_Love & Sex  Second Base.jpg
There is only one way at the moment to increase Sam's KP above 50 and that is to go with her revenge path. She will then visit you every saturday between 14-18 as long as you've maxed her LP to reach the next scene. Each time you do one of the revenge path parts her max KP will increase by 10 until it reaches max 100 KP. If you don't go the revenge path it's as mentioned impossible to get her KP above 50.

Check the wiki for more info on how to get on the revenge path.

Samanta revengue stats

Forsaken9027

Apr 27, 2020
No, see that's the problem. I have done that, following the in-game walkthrough

I wait until Saturday. I go to the arcade. 9am, 10am, 11am...all the way up till it closes. Nothing
the cut was because I went to buy clothes for the gym and I have randomity activated, Sorry for the bad quality but if I don't put it like that, it won't let you upload it Xd

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Not much I can help you with in this case since even the first saturday visit should have raised the KP from max 50 to max 60. Either the game has bugged in some way which is why her max hasn't increased or you've fiddled with the save editor or the game in some way.

All I can say is that the revenge path is the way to increase her max KP at the moment if that doesn't work then there is something wrong with your save/game.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
i can't meet hanna its day 14 im over 20 in fitness but she does no show up
Have you gone to the gym and worked out? Cause her triggers are 7 in game day's 20+ fitness then train at the gym to have her introduced. Then you have to get 30+ fitness and train again at the gym to have the 2nd introduction scene. Then lastly you must do a renewal of your gym card and have 40+ fitness for her to become available in the game.

To train at the gym you must have bought the gym clothes from the clothes store at the mall.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Good evening, I would have a question, would there be a way to make the game more fluid because I have little lag when I rollback or change rooms like the chanbre in the living room

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes