dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Would there be a command / cheat so that a girl who is no longer available via an event is available again?

Referee

May 8, 2020
I cannot access the game in the steam lock area in my country. How can I purchase your game and send me your game activation code? I really like this game and would like to consider purchasing it

rock2ez

Jul 31, 2021
I can't kiss Emma, did hand job and role play, LP=80
Any idea?
The other save file I played before where I am sure I can kiss her, after started a new game I don't know where I went wrong

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I cannot access the game in the steam lock area in my country. How can I purchase your game and send me your game activation code? I really like this game and would like to consider purchasing it
Then get it on his patreon site if steam locks you out in your country

rock2ez

Jul 31, 2021
Where are you from? I am in china and can't buy it from steam either, I bought it from the following site:

And it keeps you up to date when an update is released

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im uh... kinda ashamed to admit this but the game that is getting some hype is... well... lets say that this game was my first choice BUT i picked a fav of mine since last year lol 1634880084373.png
the thing is if this card is killed... yeeeeeah... freaking meta lol

tordirelma

Aug 25, 2021
Hi, someone know how to marriage Lexi? In the official wiki is reported that Lexi can be married but my LP (Love Point) are blocked at 80% and she rejected me every time.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I just got a visit from the MC and Minami's mom at the ass end of summer, and now I have to wait a whole year to take Minami to the beach. To quote a great line from a great movie, "that is one big pile of shit."
Until Andrealphus gets around to fixing the soft lock on mandatory dates at seasonal locations (and by "fix," I mean remove or create substitute locations), there really should be a cheat to change the day and season.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Would there be a command / cheat so that a girl who is no longer available via an event is available again?
If you are in the beginning of the game (less then 30 played days) and you know a thing or two about ren'py program you can try to put the girl on the game by changing the outcome of the event!! But if you played more than 30 game days, you better start over or keep playing the game without messing around with the code!! Messing around when you have more than 30 played days you mess around with early events and events to come, and then glitches start to happen and then errors start appearing!!

That's my advice!!

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Try using a VPN (there are some that offer 30 day-trial), or buy it on itch.io or in patreon!!

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is it me or did the wiki site went offline again?

Edit: Nvm, It's back online with some changes.

Last edited:

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
I tried searching but I couldn't find it. For some reason I won't get promoted to CEO even though I did the cassidy storyline according to the wiki. Does anyone know how to trigger it?

williamp

Jul 12, 2017
Changing time/date/season ? I've done it once before using console commands but can't remember the command syntax. Can anyone help please ?

Trying to return season to the start of summer to fulfil various necessary events.

p.s I have searched this forum but cannot seem to find any relevant info

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Minami's route really reminded me that for some reason, there isn't a WEG about cosplayers.
Like...it shouldn't be a usual fetish?
I guess the crossovers fulfill the niche, but I mean stuff as the thrill of being able to made the girl take different personalities depending of their clothes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Changing time/date/season ? I've done it once before using console commands but can't remember the command syntax. Can anyone help please ?

Trying to return season to the start of summer to fulfil various necessary events.

p.s I have searched this forum but cannot seem to find any relevant info
There used to be cheats to change the month/season but they screwed up the internal logic of the game, resulting in the save easily becoming broken. So while a console command may exist I would advise against using it.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes