peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
uuhh, sasha found out about the whole stuff with Bree and apparently left, anyway to fix that now?(my last save is so far i dont want to lose all the progress i made)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
uuhh, sasha found out about the whole stuff with Bree and apparently left, anyway to fix that now?(my last save is so far i dont want to lose all the progress i made)
If Sasha has actually left the house, then she is gone. You cheated on her and she found out. There was not going to be any happy ending in that particular scenario. If you want to fix it, you're going to have to go back and learn to save more often.

• Sad
Reactions: peixe751
Apr 14, 2018
If Sasha has actually left the house, then she is gone. You cheated on her and she found out. There was not going to be any happy ending in that particular scenario. If you want to fix it, you're going to have to go back and learn to save more often.
Saving on each day helps.

Nevertheless, for new players it can be somewhat frustrating that just relying on the "Story Tracker" for the "Home Harem" is not going to ensure that neither Bree nor Sasha are leaving.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If players want to make sure they are not failing a story after having grinded for so many hours it seems crucial to check the wiki page.

Question

Would it be possible to add an entry to the game options to toggle on the display of the required love points, girl points, kink points information for each story step in the tracker?

Immersive players could leave it off to get only vague hints in the Story Tracker.
Players who want all the necessary criteria to succeed on a story step could toggle it on.

Last edited:

ColdGlove

Mar 25, 2019
alright for me minami is not showing up to trigger the moving in event ive done both the calls and talked to the girls about minami moving in and its been way past 4 days in-game what am i missing? im on version 21.7.1a

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm trying to get Lexi to join the Home Harem. Bought Sasha the dress, made a date with Lexi for Saturday...she asks if we should continue at the nightclub and...Sasha is a no-show

What gives? I'm at a loss

EDIT: before people start asking....Lexi met Sasha, agreed to be MC's slave...their stats are maxed out...everything

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wait....so Sasha is cheating on you and it's unavoidable?...I thought NTR was avoidable in this game what the hell?
Well, while it may be NTR, it isn't cheating because you haven't started wooing her at that point, so she is under no obligation to you. Which is precisely what you need to do to avoid it, getting on her good side quickly.

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Well, while it may be NTR, it isn't cheating because you haven't started wooing her at that point, so she is under no obligation to you. Which is precisely what you need to do to avoid it, getting on her good side quickly.
Not true,in my playthrough we were well over the wooing phase, we were dating already had sex with me staying over for the night and generally were in "too deep" for it to be a one night stand or a point where a normal person would decide to have sex with someone else without it being considered cheating.
it is avoidable
and how can you avoid it? I've already dated her,had sex with her more than three times and even asked me to sleep over for the night, she allows me to slap her ass and tickle her without negative effects, and I was quite adamant on advising her to stay away from her ex and not give him a second chance, her stats are 32% for sub and 41% for love? and yet lo and behold she sucks her Ex's cock either way....what else am I missing? because so far I have not seen a way to avoid this in any walkthrough, making this an anavoidable NTR scene.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
and how can you avoid it? I've already dated her,had sex with her more than three times and even asked me to sleep over for the night, she allows me to slap her ass and tickle her without negative effects, and I was quite adamant on advising her to stay away from her ex and not give him a second chance, her stats are 32% for sub and 41% for love? and yet lo and behold she sucks her Ex's cock either way....what else am I missing? because so far I have not seen a way to avoid this in any walkthrough, making this an anavoidable NTR scene.
She should have just over 50 heart points

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
do all the girls have sexy dress/bikini and underwear to equip? the walkthrough in here is outdated, also is thare any place where there is a walkthrough up to date?

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
do all the girls have sexy dress/bikini and underwear to equip? the walkthrough in here is outdated, also is thare any place where there is a walkthrough up to date?
The Wiki has pages that answer questions like about the dress/bikini and has walkthoughs.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I'm trying to get Lexi to join the Home Harem. Bought Sasha the dress, made a date with Lexi for Saturday...she asks if we should continue at the nightclub and...Sasha is a no-show

What gives? I'm at a loss

EDIT: before people start asking....Lexi met Sasha, agreed to be MC's slave...their stats are maxed out...everything
I think you need to take Sasha on that date. If I recall correctly I ran into the same problem and that helped me.

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
hi guys, someone help me reset lexi's quest or make her comback in game, i don't know why, but lexi disappeared in this my game, so i am stuck, please help meee!!!!!! (!_!)

Lass

Jan 30, 2018
Guys can i ask on Samantha Home harem : i already done ask Sasha & Bree and now i need to call Sam to talk about home situation, but when i call Samantha there was nothing triggering .

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes