Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
i tried to give one more. she doesnt want it by saying "no thanks"
That would be the repeated gift limit, girls will only accept limited number of the same gift per week. (There are some exceptions) If you reach that limit you need to wait one week and the limit is reset.

Hyperion-01

Jul 27, 2019
Thank you for your answers
I had the beautiful office before Cassidy arrived! Ever since she left, Aletta stuck. If I'm the Boss, how can we change the outfit at the office with the backpack or with the icons of the girls?

rock2ez

Jul 31, 2021
Wait for Emma to Reappear
Prerequisites: Had the Sleepover

Emma won't appear on the travel bar to indicate she is at a location, you just have to run into her at one of her usual hangouts (there is a very high chance that you can meet her after the sleepover in the coffee shop at the mall). Mike talks to Emma about his latest dream.

You can admit to having another dream (or lie and then choose "Relent), which leads to the question if they should explore it or not.

• "We should explore it": If Mike was introduced as Samanthas boyfriend, he has to talk to her before he can progress with Emma.
  • "Nothing": Mike decides not to do anything about the situation and that It's best that they pretend it never happened.
If you lied and choose "It's better this way" afterwards, her story progression ends here.

Outcome: Emma's max LP set to 60, If Samantha didn't introduce you as her boyfriend you can now date and kiss Emma.

I followed the Wiki, and still can't kiss Emma, is it a bug or I did something wrong?
I was not introduced to Emma as Sam's bf, I think there is nothing can possibly go wrong til this point
Do you guys can kiss Emma?
I am playing the 21.9.1 Android version

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, I read that you could get her pregnant by commanding her to go off birth control, and she did. She's in my harem with maxed love and sub points but still refuses sex without a condom. I think there's got to be a bug in my game then
Try getting her drunk.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Wait....so Sasha is cheating on you and it's unavoidable?
I avoided the Scotty shenanigans by focusing on Sasha and getting her points up before he showed up. If you do get his events, it's cause she is not committed to your MC yet, so not technically cheating right? Granted I played the Early Sasha days over a year ago, so some things might have changed. ;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know if the bugfixes made it into the Steam version, or if it has to wait for the next update? They do a pretty poor job over there of tracking "in between" updates.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I'm trying to get Lexi to join the Home Harem. Bought Sasha the dress, made a date with Lexi for Saturday...she asks if we should continue at the nightclub and...Sasha is a no-show

What gives? I'm at a loss

EDIT: before people start asking....Lexi met Sasha, agreed to be MC's slave...their stats are maxed out...everything
You have to progress samatha's story line she has to be in the harem trust its took me like 20hrs to figure that shit out >.< i was so annoyed....

Reactions: Aioria619

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You have to progress samatha's story line she has to be in the harem trust its took me like 20hrs to figure that shit out >.< i was so annoyed....
20 hours - that's a long time. But in the end, figuring something out for yourself is a lot of fun compared to just following the steps of a walkthrough, ain't it?

• Haha
Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
20 hours - that's a long time. But in the end, figuring something out for yourself is a lot of fun compared to just following the steps of a walkthrough, ain't it?
Yeah it was before the walkthrough was edited to show that Sam had to be in the harem for the second dance date to trigger with Lexi and Sasha. Scheduling conflicts and hidden event triggers are annoying in this game but its part of the games charm XD

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
I avoided the Scotty shenanigans by focusing on Sasha and getting her points up before he showed up. If you do get his events, it's cause she is not committed to your MC yet, so not technically cheating right? Granted I played the Early Sasha days over a year ago, so some things might have changed. ;)
I do appreaciate the info...but I'm quite certain that dating a woman,having sex with her being cuddly and whatnot and then having the same woman suck her ex's dick(or another man's dick in general) is pretty much in 90% of ntr works without having her be the MC's girfriend.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I do appreaciate the info...but I'm quite certain that dating a woman,having sex with her being cuddly and whatnot and then having the same woman suck her ex's dick(or another man's dick in general) is pretty much in 90% of ntr works without having her be the MC's girfriend.
How do you have sex with Sasha before she re-meets her ex? That should not be possible.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
She's already in the harem and pregnant lol. I have them all - Sasha, Bree, Minami, Samantha and Lexi. They're all pregnant except Lexi

• Wow
Reactions: shane420

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I can't seem to get Minami into the home harem. She's come in a couple of times in the morning checking on things, but it never seemed to happen a third time. I've tried initiating sex with her at night when Sasha and Bree are at home and the only thing that happens is that I have solo sex with Minami. Any help here?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone know if the bugfixes made it into the Steam version, or if it has to wait for the next update? They do a pretty poor job over there of tracking "in between" updates.
We don't do a "poorly job" it's fully automated so if you are on the beta branch you have all the updates at the same time as the general patreon people.
The only thing you don't have are the weekly alpha updates ($10+ on patreon) that are rolled into the monthly beta at the end of the month.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
There is an inconsistency in the story, I am not sure it's an oversight or something that will be updated. In the Cassidy storyline Aletta kills Dwayne when he tries to kill Mike and Cherie decides to claim she did it as self defense, but in the Aletta story after the cop comes to your office and you have more than 70 relationship points, she (Aletta) claims the cops believe Dwayne left the country to avoid paying taxes.

So did dwaynes body just dissappear, what gives?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
There is an inconsistency in the story, I am not sure it's an oversight or something that will be updated. In the Cassidy storyline Aletta kills Dwayne when he tries to kill Mike and Cherie decides to claim she did it as self defense, but in the Aletta story after the cop comes to your office and you have more than 70 relationship points, she (Aletta) claims the cops believe Dwayne left the country to avoid paying taxes.

So did dwaynes body just dissappear, what gives?
Consider this:
"My husband just tried to kill me, I just killed him in self defence." - lots of attention, investigations, talking to people with a chance that someone might say the MC or Aletta were seen at the house right before Dwayne's death. That's an inconsistency in Cherie's story, more investigations, more questioning and maybe some accusations. Its a lot of trouble.

Vs
"Hello, Revenue service? I'm currently planning on divorcing my husband and I really want to screw him over. He hasn't paid taxes in so many years. But I don't know where he is!" There's an investigation, its a tax case, not a murder case. They can't find Dwayne, but instead of a body, they just presume he's left the country for some tax haven with no extradition. This has an added bonus, because in this case, while Dwayne is missing, he's presumed alive until proven otherwise. In many countries, there's a legal aspect called "Presumption of death", basically, depending on the country, if someone is missing for a certain number of years (depending on the country, this could be between 7 to 20 years) and there is no definitive proof that they are still alive, you can legally declare them dead.

Whether or not it was intentional, Cherie bought herself, Aletta and MC a lot of time, because the police aren't looking for a dead man, they're looking for someone who has committed tax evasion and fled the country. Those are two entirely different types of investigation.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Consider this:
"My husband just tried to kill me, I just killed him in self defence." - lots of attention, investigations, talking to people with a chance that someone might say the MC or Aletta were seen at the house right before Dwayne's death. That's an inconsistency in Cherie's story, more investigations, more questioning and maybe some accusations. Its a lot of trouble.

Vs
"Hello, Revenue service? I'm currently planning on divorcing my husband and I really want to screw him over. He hasn't paid taxes in so many years. But I don't know where he is!" There's an investigation, its a tax case, not a murder case. They can't find Dwayne, but instead of a body, they just presume he's left the country for some tax haven with no extradition. This has an added bonus, because in this case, while Dwayne is missing, he's presumed alive until proven otherwise. In many countries, there's a legal aspect called "Presumption of death", basically, depending on the country, if someone is missing for a certain number of years (depending on the country, this could be between 7 to 20 years) and there is no definitive proof that they are still alive, you can legally declare them dead.

Whether or not it was intentional, Cherie bought herself, Aletta and MC a lot of time, because the police aren't looking for a dead man, they're looking for someone who has committed tax evasion and fled the country. Those are two entirely different types of investigation.

Good thinking, guess I just underestimated Cherie and her ability to hide/dispose of a body. Still that is a zero sum game, if the body is discovered orsome other evidence surfaces, all three are pretty much fucked since Cherie can't claim self defense if if is discovered she lied. Whereas with the self defense claim, all further evidence mattered very little since cherie had proof that Dwayne attacked her, and she killed him in response.

Guess either Dwaynes body is ashes or burried somewhere were hopefully no one finds him or a story for some further update.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Whereas with the self defense claim, all further evidence mattered very little since cherie had proof that Dwayne attacked her, and she killed him in response.
Justifiable Homicide claims are actually very difficult for the defendant to prove and they're actually quite narrowly defined that many such claims are ignored.
For example, A comes at B with a knife in hand, in that moment B's life is in danger and they struggle. Two scenarios pop up:
- B disarms A of their knife, they pick it up and stab A, killing them and claiming self defence. That isn't self defence, the second B disarmed A, B's life was no longer in danger. The instant A was no longer armed, B could have left, they could have restrained A, they could have done anything other than stab A.
- B twists A's arm to the point where the knife is pointing at A and pushes. A stabs themselves with a knife that was still in their hand. That is a more acceptable form of self defence.

But the fact of the matter is, if Cherie had told the police she killed Dwayne in self defence, that opens up a whole mess that looks worse for everyone involved, particularly the fact that Aletta was in different sexual relationships with Dwayne and the MC, that the MC was seen in Cherie's company, that the MC was in a sexual relationship with Cassidy. All those elements tell a different story to what Cherie might have said.

On the other hand, with Dwayne on the run for tax evasion, like I said, that's a different type of investigation, especially if the MC was able to prove they were framed for that $3 million that went missing. They're not looking for a dead man, just a rich man.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes