ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone know how to complete Lexi's "work in my office in the afternoon" option?
The only thing I can think of is the pimping option. There are two of these avaiable for Lexi.

For the first one you have to have been promoted and met the CEO (Dwayne), you must also still be on Cassidy's route and not have finished it and according to the wiki you must not have had sex with Aletta, unsure if I had done this or not when I triggered it. You must also have had sex with Lexi already, if you meet these requirements then if you work in the office around 12-16 you'll get invited to a party at the nightclub with Dwayne + Aletta, once there Lexi will join you and you'll have a foursome. Unsure on the options but I believe Dwayne will ask to sleep with Lexi and you get the choice of saying yes or no to this. Saying no will result in you fucking Lexi while Dwayne fucks Aletta. I didn't try saying yes last time I did it but my guess is if you say yes you'll instead fuck Aletta.

The other pimping option is when your on a mall date with Lexi and have 75+ LP there is a 5% chance that Jack will appear and meet Lexi. He'll then later on call you and ask if you can let him sleep with Lexi for 500 $. You can then say yes or no, if you say yes you'll tell Lexi who will loose 10 LP but agree and then you'll split the 500 $ 50/50.

Most if not all questions can be answered by checking the wiki.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
For the first one you have to have been promoted and met the CEO (Dwayne), you must also still be on Cassidy's route and not have finished it and according to the wiki you must not have had sex with Aletta, unsure if I had done this or not when I triggered it. You must also have had sex with Lexi already, if you meet these requirements then if you work in the office around 12-16 you'll get invited to a party at the nightclub with Dwayne + Aletta, once there Lexi will join you and you'll have a foursome. Unsure on the options but I believe Dwayne will ask to sleep with Lexi and you get the choice of saying yes or no to this. Saying no will result in you fucking Lexi while Dwayne fucks Aletta. I didn't try saying yes last time I did it but my guess is if you say yes you'll instead fuck Aletta.
If you say yes then you and Dwayne double-team Lexi! The rest of what you posted is spot on, of course.

Only93

May 28, 2021
If I didn't choose to masturbate in the church while meeting Harmony, i cant see her again in the game?

Hyperion-01

Jul 27, 2019
Hi, I couldn't find for Audrey for the Relieve stress part how changed outfit, yet I am a good manager but not the outfit change icon ! is there a delay or other action like the harem to do before ?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Lexi won't get pregnant

I've talked to her on the girlfriend path where she says she wants to get pregnant, but that doesn't work when I date her because you can't raise her sub points on the girlfriend path

I tried changing her to sex slave to increase her points after talking to her about getting pregant. Told her to get off the pill. But she refuses to let MC go raw

Is this some kind of bug or is there a frustratingly obvious detail I'm missing?

tordirelma

Aug 25, 2021
Lexi won't get pregnant

I've talked to her on the girlfriend path where she says she wants to get pregnant, but that doesn't work when I date her because you can't raise her sub points on the girlfriend path

I tried changing her to sex slave to increase her points after talking to her about getting pregant. Told her to get off the pill. But she refuses to let MC go raw

Is this some kind of bug or is there a frustratingly obvious detail I'm missing?
I don't think that is possible yet. Lexi path it's not ready yet or just implemented so there is a lot of bugs. The only way to make Lexi pregnant is by collaring her and "command to take off the pill". But if you follow the "slave path" she cannot be married...

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I don't think that is possible yet. Lexi path it's not ready yet or just implemented so there is a lot of bugs. The only way to make Lexi pregnant is by collaring her and "command to take off the pill". But if you follow the "slave path" she cannot be married...
Yeah, I read that you could get her pregnant by commanding her to go off birth control, and she did. She's in my harem with maxed love and sub points but still refuses sex without a condom. I think there's got to be a bug in my game then

Jul 29, 2021
Does anyone know how to use mod to complete mission and add tags in Love&sex second base? it seems the game use tags with girls. if we just change the stat, we still cant ask girls to date, do some action or unlock locations. Therefore the relationships with girls still not increase fully. it will be a big help if someone can help me. thank u.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Having trouble activating Anna's second pub date. Tried multiple times but we never encounter Gwendoline

tordirelma

Aug 25, 2021
Yeah, I read that you could get her pregnant by commanding her to go off birth control, and she did. She's in my harem with maxed love and sub points but still refuses sex without a condom. I think there's got to be a bug in my game then
I've achieved that by collaring her and then forcing her off the pill.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to use mod to complete mission and add tags in Love&sex second base? it seems the game use tags with girls. if we just change the stat, we still cant ask girls to date, do some action or unlock locations. Therefore the relationships with girls still not increase fully. it will be a big help if someone can help me. thank u.
Most are not known for exactly that reason. If we e. g. just set a tag "done that with Sasha" that usually also isn't enough. Given that doing stuff with X may also affect Y, hardly anything is known, as of now, the game is pretty command line safe - or you can do stuff but risk screwing up your save in the long run.

Hyperion-01

Jul 27, 2019
How do you know if you are a CEO? I haven't seen Cherrie since the end of "investigated" and in the smartphone my job is manager

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
How do you know if you are a CEO? I haven't seen Cherrie since the end of "investigated" and in the smartphone my job is manager
Your job title doesn't change in the phone, but you'll definitely know you're CEO by having a new & fancier office at work. Check the wiki for and the to see if you missed a trigger. If you saw Dwayne get 86'd you might just need to wait, an in-game week needs to pass between certain events.

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes