Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Yeah, I would love to see more options for a customizable MC - some Tattoo options or clothing that really differs depending on the scenes. But I expect that this would be a tremendous piece of work, as all such options would have to be designed and coded separately for all scenes. Maybe this will become easier in the future, when AI is able to replace parts of the scenes, but unlikely now... :(
Speaking of customizing, we can't change the girls wearing right? I wish i could get the house harem naked at home, but that cab't happen right?

Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
Speaking of customizing, we can't change the girls wearing right? I wish i could get the house harem naked at home, but that cab't happen right?
Currently not. That would be similar to the Office Harem where you can order the girls to wear their sexy uniform. So probably an option that could be implemented with not too much effort. I like the idea. Maybe with another option that the girls wear their lingerie...

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
wait until 22:00 and then go on the date you will have an option to invite her to the club but will lose some points for being late also make sure you have the fancy suit and her purity is 30 or below
Thank you somehow yesterday it happened without my doing anything. All I remember was I ended the date at 60% score. It was frustrating for sometime lol but I guess I met these criterion.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I don't really follow it (since I have Steam on one side and a stable older version to actually play my next NG+ preparation without bug fear) but it doesn't seem too long a wait usually. Just don't expect a situation like in other threads where some clockwork sharers will download and reupload for F95 right after the release.

As for "not even close to finished": Also do not expect too many additions in most updates in respect of story. Sometimes a big chunk comes along, but often it wouldn't be worth starting "just for the new content".
I see. I was just asking out of curiosity anyway. But what about NG+? I already enabled cheats on my current playthrough but what advantage does it have for new game+? Start off with all girls already met?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I see. I was just asking out of curiosity anyway. But what about NG+? I already enabled cheats on my current playthrough but what advantage does it have for new game+? Start off with all girls already met?
If you cheat anyway, NG+ doesn't really have an advantage. It gives Steam achievements to play without cheats (but personally I couldn't care less) and maybe a personal feeling of satisfaction to manage without cheating, but no more content or anything like that. Only NG+ stats, traits, and money are forever when you start a new game, you will have to cheat on every playthrough.

Reactions: verizon_vader

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Still gotta work those precious LP, KP, GP, and WhateverelseP Harmony, Minami and so forth have.
True but it does help such as you can get away with "Work" instead of "Work Hard" since you only need the credit to get that promotion and kick off that part of the game and do not need the money. You also do not need to work hard to get money to buy those machines that have a chance at improving your stats as you sleep. Also you do not need to spend the money or time with those skill books to get skills like cooking.

So yes you do need to grind things like LP with the women but you can spend more time doing that and less just doing "Work Hard" and recovering your stats from so much hard work.

Plus you can start your first game with a focus on skills and money with most women put in the friend zone so you can focus on say just one women to romance and get all the money and skill for your NG+ game faster.

Reactions: Cartageno

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
How to learn the Hypnosis skill?
Where are the skills used?
You max out Charm stat. The day after doing this go to the living room and the book will be in your Mailbox sent to you by your father. It takes 20 reads to master.

To use the skill you choose the icon from the action list with the girl you are talking to. Be warned you should make sure your luck stat is maxed out prior since there is a chance it can fail resulting in a 5 lp loss on Normal (10 on easy) and it always takes an hour of time to use. You can use to fast kp and lesbianism growth/loss. It gives 3 kp on Normal (6 on Easy) and the normal lesbian growth amounts.

Also, before you ask about the new Grope action, You need 25 or 30 kp and lp depending on the girl for it not to trigger loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: mams3425

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
If you cheat anyway, NG+ doesn't really have an advantage. It gives Steam achievements to play without cheats (but personally I couldn't care less) and maybe a personal feeling of satisfaction to manage without cheating, but no more content or anything like that. Only NG+ stats, traits, and money are forever when you start a new game, you will have to cheat on every playthrough.
After playing other grinding games I just do not have it in me anymore. That is why I turned on god mode so that I only need to worry about raising the stats of girls. But it does seem hypocritical of me to say that's all it is cos I also went ahead to select additional skills lol.

Still would not have it any other way I aboslutely love this game. Even some games with good 3d animations for lewd scenes do not come close for me compared to this one.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
What is the average delay from a release untill we see it here? I understand that people who can and do pay, are entitled to access to the fun before us free-loaders. Just wondering how long the delay usually is. (i have a bug in 23.5.0 that is/was fixes in 23.5.0g )

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What is the average delay from a release untill we see it here? I understand that people who can and do pay, are entitled to access to the fun before us free-loaders. Just wondering how long the delay usually is. (i have a bug in 23.5.0 that is/was fixes in 23.5.0g )
Main release is usually the last Monday of the month, then we'll see it on here a couple of days after that.

ipchange13

Jul 27, 2021
Okay Dwayne and Cassidy quest is bugged.
I got Cassidy up to 40 then heard her argument with Dwayne insisted she tell me what was wrong.
The got her love up to 60....
And then... Nothing.

Dwayne never showed up and now the text reads
Cassidy and Aletta have come to a truce, and now the three of us have decided we need to do something about Dwayne.
Even though Cassidy and Aletta haven´t talked yet.
I'm having the stuck in the same situation. Anyone know a fix?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes