Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019

Come for the boobies, stay for the romance :love:
Great! Just to be sure: Will we have access to the latest updates or are we just buying the current version 23.6 and will stick to it? The latter does not sound like a great deal. :p

ipchange13

Jul 27, 2021
As per the walkthrough, you need to wait 7 days and Cassidy will talk to you about the mansion party. You can check the walkthrough .
I haven't got to that part yet. I'm at after the Cassidy and Dwayne fight. I keep waiting in the office and nothing happens. Pretty sure the Cassidy and Aletta fight never triggered yet the quest text shows they have come to a truce. Looks like a bug to me. Is there a console command to somehow correct or reset the quest status?
bug1.png

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I haven't got to that part yet. I'm at after the Cassidy and Dwayne fight. I keep waiting in the office and nothing happens. Pretty sure the Cassidy and Aletta fight never triggered yet the quest text shows they have come to a truce. Looks like a bug to me. Is there a console command to somehow correct or reset the quest status?
View attachment 2732289
Here too I believe you have to wait 7 days. You mentioned in the earlier post that your LP has been set to 60. As per the walkthrough this means you completed events till Cherie's introduction. Are you sure your max LP is 60? Or is your current LP 60 but there is no lock symbol?

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm confused about the criminal harem. The wiki doesn't really talk about the steps necessary to start the event. The only items are the bail and the conversation with Camila which either results in her departure or a loss of 25 LP.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I'm confused about the criminal harem. The wiki doesn't really talk about the steps necessary to start the event. The only items are the bail and the conversation with Camila which either results in her departure or a loss of 25 LP.
Apparently that is all there is as of the existing build on f95. Not sure if the latest builds have new scenes.

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
Is it tied to the Kylie path maybe?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes