Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
So basically the protagonist can OD on the little blue pills. Some bad ending that one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I shudder to think what next bad ending the developer's going to include in a future update.
Mike did not contact his doctor when he had a erection for more then 4 hours

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I have 3 issues if anyone could suggest what I did wrong/how to mitigate it'd be very helpful -
  • On Emma's path, I took her home after not insisting the first 3 times, she gave me HJ a couple times.
    • Then I think the scene where she wants to watch anime I said yes, and next what I remember is maybe on the same date or another, she asked if I was seeing other people and I did not have a choice, rather MC said yes upfront (I was not having any GF but collarred many girls).
    • I did not see any additional Love Point meter for Emma, but I am also confused if the scene where she and Bree talking in the university triggered, (I am leaning towards it happened?) but I did take her on a couple dates after, each ending in HJs.
    • Now when I see her she breaks up with me. Bree is not pregnant but part of home harem with Sam and Minami.
    • Is it possible to update the Love Point via console? Emma's stats are 60 hearts and 100 kinky points.
    • 1688187699514.png
  • On Harmony's path I cannot trigger the nightclub date. Any idea how? I tried leaving the date at multiple datescore but no progress. Dates were scheduled normally while talking.
  • On Hanna's path, cannot trigger the strip club scene.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I have 3 issues if anyone could suggest what I did wrong/how to mitigate it'd be very helpful -
  • On Emma's path, I took her home after not insisting the first 3 times, she gave me HJ a couple times.
    • Then I think the scene where she wants to watch anime I said yes, and next what I remember is maybe on the same date or another, she asked if I was seeing other people and I did not have a choice, rather MC said yes upfront (I was not having any GF but collarred many girls).
    • I did not see any additional Love Point meter for Emma, but I am also confused if the scene where she and Bree talking in the university triggered, (I am leaning towards it happened?) but I did take her on a couple dates after, each ending in HJs.
    • Now when I see her she breaks up with me. Bree is not pregnant but part of home harem with Sam and Minami.
    • Is it possible to update the Love Point via console? Emma's stats are 60 hearts and 100 kinky points.
    • View attachment 2736535
  • On Harmony's path I cannot trigger the nightclub date. Any idea how? I tried leaving the date at multiple datescore but no progress. Dates were scheduled normally while talking.
  • On Hanna's path, cannot trigger the strip club scene.
The version here has a bug on Hannah's events. You need the newest version not uploaded yet to continue that one.

For Harmony, take her out on a date at 22:00 that unlocks the nightclub as an option and make sure MC has Stamina full. You start in negative date points, but just do what's needed to get to positive and it will trigger.

You screwed yourself over for Emma. She will only accept Palla Lexi or Audrey as GIRLFRIEND status without repercussion. Bree you probably forgot to raise her lesbianism up to 45 alongside no collar. Same with the other girls. Sex slaves meaning collared are a no go for ANY GIRL. That also includes Cassidy as Pet.

Reactions: verizon_vader

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Could you tell us what the new alternate Aletta events are, exactly? I've been wondering about them. Are they an option to get Aletta's love to 100 without doing Cassidy's route first or something else? Thanks!
Ther is no why to get aletta to 100lp with out cassidys story(only cheats) and look at the tracker of alette some events that are new are standing ther only that is not standing ther is that she now can commandet(CEO that she only wearing her rock at work ||23.6.0|| not sure if that works in the 23.5.0g version)

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
Is it just me, or is it any time you load up a file that's been saved from saveeditonline.com it just takes you back to the load screen? If so, is that what the author intended?
Yeah for some reason it just started bugging out when doing that recently.

I've been enabling console commands with the file from this link in the game folder:

Shift+o then typing in, e.g. kleio_love_max=200 (sub goes up to 100)
You can still use saveeditor as a reference for what commands there are

Then I would recommend removing that file from the game folder and keeping it on hand because otherwise theres annoying text dead centre on the screen

master861

Nov 4, 2022
You can fuck up you game if you cheat on some chars Sasha dont cheat on her with the console.
Why you need console cheats i get so far each char(only emma i fucked up with her) to max and i only followed the wiki)
and trust me if i say you whant see the threesome with lexi and bree or lexi and sasha

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You can fuck up you game if you cheat on some chars Sasha dont cheat on her with the console.
Why you need console cheats i get so far each char(only emma i fucked up with her) to max and i only followed the wiki)
and trust me if i say you whant see the threesome with lexi and bree or lexi and sasha
Why would someone want to use the console? Well, let's see...
1 - People have played the game multiple times already and have played through using only the guide.
2 - The game has possibly glitched and a character needs that certain stat to kickstart their next event.
3 - Some characters have difficult stats to change normally, or they take a long time to change.

Just three reasons off the top of my head, but there are probably more.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Why would someone want to use the console? Well, let's see...
1 - People have played the game multiple times already and have played through using only the guide.
2 - The game has possibly glitched and a character needs that certain stat to kickstart their next event.
3 - Some characters have difficult stats to change normally, or they take a long time to change.

Just three reasons off the top of my head, but there are probably more.
to 2 then ther dit something wrong
3 ther easy to get if you know what you need to present her(or new version us hypnose)

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
The version here has a bug on Hannah's events. You need the newest version not uploaded yet to continue that one.

For Harmony, take her out on a date at 22:00 that unlocks the nightclub as an option and make sure MC has Stamina full. You start in negative date points, but just do what's needed to get to positive and it will trigger.

You screwed yourself over for Emma. She will only accept Palla Lexi or Audrey as GIRLFRIEND status without repercussion. Bree you probably forgot to raise her lesbianism up to 45 alongside no collar. Same with the other girls. Sex slaves meaning collared are a no go for ANY GIRL. That also includes Cassidy as Pet.
I followed the wiki for Emma, and I never asked her to do anything sexier after the home date. I believe at that instant I thought that would avoid repurcussions. But I am not sure if Bree had collar or not (lesb was >45). I was also able to trigger the cinema date kiss. What I am confused with is, as per wiki, I have not yet completed the event where during the picnic at the park she asks about the girls.

Am I still locked out of her? Can I reset the love points for Emma through console?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
The events with emma dont need to be in orther for her you can make frist any event of the 3 look at the stats of bree if she is pregnant the stats dont count for emma and no you can not reset the lp points with the console because that are spezial lp not the normal lp you can always check you phone the stats of the girls if bree is pregnant and not part of the home harem >=45girls points you got 1 splp for emma
if not make are save for the frist 3 dates with emma and then trigger the 4 date to get her handjob

Last edited:

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
The events with emma dont need to be in orther for her you can make frist any event of the 3 look at the stats of bree if she is pregnant the stats dont count for emma and no you can not reset the lp points with the console because that are spezial lp not the normal lp you can always check you phone the stats of the girls if bree is pregnant and not part of the home harem >=45girls points you got 1 splp for emma
if not make are save for the frist 3 dates with emma and then trigger the 4 date to get her handjob
I understood that for Emma it is a separate LP, I wanted to know if we could reset this special variable for her somehow?

I guess my question is, having collared most of the girls before going on a date with Emma, is it still possible to make her a girlfriend?

Last edited:

guywant

Mar 18, 2018
Hey everyone.
I have some issues with Sasha and her "take Sasha on a date" quest that doesn't trigger any event and so is stuck at 70%. I know it's a known issue (or at least was a known issue ?) But if there's a way to resolve it, I didn't find it...
I'm playing on android with the version on this thread (v23.4.0f)
Any help please ?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hey everyone.
I have some issues with Sasha and her "take Sasha on a date" quest that doesn't trigger any event and so is stuck at 70%. I know it's a known issue (or at least was a known issue ?) But if there's a way to resolve it, I didn't find it...
I'm playing on android with the version on this thread (v23.4.0f)
Any help please ?
on that version that bug is not fixed sorry

Reactions: guywant

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I understood that for Emma it is a separate LP, I wanted to know if we could reset this special variable for her somehow?

I guess my question is, having collared most of the girls before going on a date with Emma, is it still possible to make her a girlfriend?
No sorry that can not be resetet her stats, then you fucked up emma same as me

• Sad
Reactions: verizon_vader

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
Heyy can someone recommend me a game with some thicc characters :PogChamp: and good renders a good story would be great but I think its too much to ask at this point lmao

Tommy Grandy

Oct 28, 2018
Aletta fired me from office. And office work and work hard option I cant get. Can I get my Job back? Anyway possible? please help ASAP!

Subju

Apr 12, 2021
Ther is no why to get aletta to 100lp with out cassidys story(only cheats) and look at the tracker of alette some events that are new are standing ther only that is not standing ther is that she now can commandet(CEO that she only wearing her rock at work ||23.6.0|| not sure if that works in the 23.5.0g version)
You misunderstand. I know you can't max out Aletta's love points without Cassidy's storyline. I was talking about the new "alternate Aletta events." I was simply wondering what exactly those new events were. If I could I would look at the tracker instead of asking here.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes