DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Tried that and again same error,seems like Harmony doesn't want to cancel date :rolleyes:
Thanks for reply
Calling is not a sure way to cancel a date (if the girl is busy or asleep). You will get a message saying they don't answer or they might answer and tell you off for waking them up.

Last edited:
Reactions: verizon_vader

master861

Nov 4, 2022
no i thing i know what is happening he is on the investigation then you can not work to but that should only happen if you meet cass

Anonimato90a3

Nov 2, 2022
You can download their app and get the updates automatically just like steam
I would like to ask without disturbing, is there a problem if there are people from other countries who translate the game unofficially?

Because one idea to make it translatable is to implement a patching feature with a fan-made translation pack.

If it is a bad idea, or it is not an approach that you can give importance to, I apologize for the inconvenience, I just want to provide ideas to support the game with a more enjoyable experience

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I would like to ask without disturbing, is there a problem if there are people from other countries who translate the game unofficially?

Because one idea to make it translatable is to implement a patching feature with a fan-made translation pack.

If it is a bad idea, or it is not an approach that you can give importance to, I apologize for the inconvenience, I just want to provide ideas to support the game with a more enjoyable experience
I have no issue with people modding or translating the game

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
spawn a girl in a location or move them around
ya know that ya can do this with console, right? just modify (girl_name).activity['room'] to teleport them in room ya want, just write room id properly and remember to revert that later because it can break their shedule as they could repeat it at same day/time later

Reactions: phodes

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Andrealphus, how much time between itch.io/patreon realease and the steam update?
I have the steam version and the update usually occurs is 3 or 4 days after the itch.io/patreon release but this time is taking a long time to update!! Do you know why?

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
Shiori stuck at 55 LP, post date scene won't trigger. If i have sex with her showdown between her and aletta happens and Aletta leaves. Any way to fix this? I have a save before becoming CEO if that matters
it is most likely because it is supposed to happen at a certain time or have a certain LP check specifically the Date Night and Scattered may help you with this

Last edited:
Reactions: nobodyofinterest

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Shiori stuck at 55 LP, post date scene won't trigger. If i have sex with her showdown between her and aletta happens and Aletta leaves. Any way to fix this? I have a save before becoming CEO if that matters
You need to cancel the date with shiori and wait until 7 days have passed since you had sex with Aletta to stop the showdown and safely be able to progress her.

Reactions: nobodyofinterest
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes