Halfcats

Jan 22, 2018
Played this out until Bree's marriage ending. Through the miracles of science, Dwayne's balls held Mike's cum since it wound up being Mike's somehow. Especially funny because I never fucked Bree again after this. Wonder if this will ever be pursued further or what

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterDuck

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay. So this has been mentioned plenty of times in the past and I'm going to say it again .. include your build or version number with any problems that you have.

The current F95 version is 23.5.0 which had quite a few issues that have been, since, fixed. The Current build on Steam is 23.6.0a (if you have the beta participation enabled). I highly encourage you to purchase the steam version if you are not a Patreon and if you can get it in your region of the world. You will get a more reliable source of updates than F95.

Reactions: mams3425

RPK42069

Oct 2, 2021
"Does any other event fire off" is just another expression for "do other events happen?". Nothing to do with the settings. What they want to know is whether you have other girls in the game which continue their story normally.
Oh yes, all other events seem to work as intended to my knowledge.

Edit: Ok so I found the problem. I needed to specifically be in my room, not any other room in the house, specifically at 9am on a Saturday. I don't know why it was so anal for that event, but at least its fixed.

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Okay. So this has been mentioned plenty of times in the past and I'm going to say it again .. include your build or version number with any problems that you have.

The current F95 version is 23.5.0 which had quite a few issues that have been, since, fixed. The Current build on Steam is 23.6.0a (if you have the beta participation enabled). I highly encourage you to purchase the steam version if you are not a Patreon and if you can get it in your region of the world. You will get a more reliable source of updates than F95.
The game on steam is not for certain regions

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
I can no longer seem to be able to work at the office, anyone knows why or how to fix it? i can't progress with any of the office related stories.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I can no longer seem to be able to work at the office, anyone knows why or how to fix it? i can't progress with any of the office related stories.
That's for Cassidy.

you must be in the investigation(Mike is investigated

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
hmm i do not remember what stuff i did, but for sure 7 days have passed by, i can work at the market, but i can still enter the office but i can't work (beside working with others) , what is going on?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes