KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Why can't I bury Danny? Because after going to the forest at night, it will encounter a bear and it will attack and end the game.

nobodyofinterest

Feb 8, 2018
Office harem seems to be stuck. The current objectives are "Work in the morning" and the second "Go for a nice day of work"
Shiori's lp is still stuck at 55 and i can't seem to raise it in any way

RPK42069

Oct 2, 2021
I am at 100 Charm and Aletta is currently maxed out at 50 LP but no matter what she is never calling me on Saturdays.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Mike chokes on a chicken bone after snacking with a date at the house.
Mike gets knocked down crossing the street by a little old man with bad eyesight.
Mike gets extremely drunk and suffers from alcohol poisoning.
Mike trips down the stairs.
Mike gets a book from that weird old uncle that no one spoke to...Mike's room is later covered in blood and stretched skin. The blood and skin are determined to be Mike's and it was done while he was alive. There is no sign of Mike.
Mike slips by the pool.
Mike gets mauled by a rabid St Bernard.
Mike gets mauled by Sandra Bernhardt.
Mike takes a shortcut through the graveyard, slips and cracks his head, falling into a nearby open grave.

Lets not forget...

Mike gets a visit from isekai truck-kun
Mike tells Kylie its over (or finds out hes cheating) and she turns into Lorena Bobbitt
Mike while on bottom suffocates under Shiori's massive udders (this one i actually wouldn't mind)
Mike while getting pegged by Sasha starts bleeding out internally
Mike performs cunnilingus with morgan (or any girl) she squirts, waterboarding him causing him to drown

Theres a bunch more i could think of.... lmao

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I am at 100 Charm and Aletta is currently maxed out at 50 LP but no matter what she is never calling me on Saturdays.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Are you at home on Saturday morning? Does any other event fire off? I've never had a problem with the event triggering in the past unless something else triggered before it. Even then it should trigger the next saturday.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Also im sad to see that this game will not be getting an animation overhaul. i was hoping it would but, they've already started to plan for development of next game, meaning thats not happening. :'( still holding out hope for some hucow content for shiori still...

Last edited:

supanon

Mar 4, 2018
Is there way to get a new+ save with all the skills, attributes and a decent amount of money? I think the one I have from a couple of versions ago no longer works right, and leads to some bugs. (calling Bree my sexslave in my second conversation with her, etc)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Lets not forget...

Mike performs cunnilingus with morgan (or any girl) she squirts, waterboarding him causing him to drown
That reminds me of a Playboy cartoon I saw decades ago. Renaissance setting. man was just going down on the woman and falls back clutching his throat.

Lucrezia Borgia! You finally got me!

RPK42069

Oct 2, 2021
Are you at home on Saturday morning? Does any other event fire off? I've never had a problem with the event triggering in the past unless something else triggered before it. Even then it should trigger the next saturday.
Yes I am at home. I don't know what event fire is, so I assume it's on because I did not mess with the settings. And I've stuck around home on Saturdays waiting for it to trigger, but it never does. Is there anyway to cheat maybe to force the scene to trigger?

eric78

Jun 16, 2019
OK same for me i can not trigger hannas event i tryed many dates on the pup und the resturant nothing ah maybe its are 14:00 clock date, date she whants to go with you to another location?
OK i testet now many times many dates on 14:00 clock and so one nothing ther is realy something not listet on the wiki for this event to trigger for hanna.
But some one postet are img of hanna in her new work place at the stripclub, maybe all of us chosed the wrong answear on Gym Talk but that makes no sense to me.
OK it turns out you need the new version of the game 23.5.0g in 23.5.0 ther is are bug with that event you can not trigger it
View attachment 2717638
see img ther it happens if you go with her on are pup date and hit >=50 datescore
her second img as prove:
View attachment 2717646
View attachment 2717660
This makes sense because I tried almost every possibility like many others here,give her sexy dress or without it,then tried go with Hanna on date different times but not in any case I couldn't have date with her in bloody strip club

Hopefully someone will upload latest v23.6.0 or previous version

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes I am at home. I don't know what event fire is, so I assume it's on because I did not mess with the settings. And I've stuck around home on Saturdays waiting for it to trigger, but it never does. Is there anyway to cheat maybe to force the scene to trigger?
"Does any other event fire off" is just another expression for "do other events happen?". Nothing to do with the settings. What they want to know is whether you have other girls in the game which continue their story normally.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes