rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I'd like to retract an error I made in regards to response about Harems. You CAN get all Harems in one playthrough as long as you chose Gamer Path for Bree. It turns out 50 is exactly all you need to finish the College Harem not 51 like I thought from reading the guide.

Now you naturally can't collar every girl due to this. So you choose either Maid path for all Sex Slaves or Gamer for all Harem.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
You misunderstand. I know you can't max out Aletta's love points without Cassidy's storyline. I was talking about the new "alternate Aletta events." I was simply wondering what exactly those new events were. If I could I would look at the tracker instead of asking here.
You need to tell Cassidy you won't take her to the airport due to being busy, basically the end choice for her. That unlocks the alternate route since the boss needs to be alive for them. You still need to max out your strength to survive one of the events though.

Oh these event DO max out her lp. This was how I got her ending without dealing with the whole investigation and CEO chain of events.

Reactions: Subju

Explo1232

May 10, 2018
V23.6.0a

Put it to download overnight for the next day
if this one of those i also downloaded 2 days ago this is demo/free version not full one 1,3 gig seems a bit to low last full patch was something like 1.7 gig
Would love to be wrong tho

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
You need to tell Cassidy you won't take her to the airport due to being busy, basically the end choice for her. That unlocks the alternate route since the boss needs to be alive for them. You still need to max out your strength to survive one of the events though.

Oh these event DO max out her lp. This was how I got her ending without dealing with the whole investigation and CEO chain of events.
no you need >=50 this means 50 or more
If you play the gamer path no slave route for you

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Um Bree is the one on choices for what you mentioned. Aletta's is the alternative route I was referring to in that post.
ah alettea sorry if you whant emma make sure that if you play with aletta you got all emma stuff for alette if you play alette route with cass you need to make sure you take her to the airport then refuse the mistress accept and make sure you placed the cam in the office to record that conversation then you show her the tape and see what happens on my side normal she should after this steps your pet but if you change some orther steps after this you need to becarefule what you chose as answear with aletta and the gun same for her step mom or mom(cass)
see what happens on my side of you follow my steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i dint cheat on her with the sub points

sumiskam75

Feb 15, 2022
would be cool if you could get a "dev menu" or whatever you want to call it for example you can spawn a girl in a location or move them around instead of waiting for 20H for them to get to the right location this would be cool as i played thought the game so many times i wish i could toggle events instead on luck if it happens so it would be could if someone could add a menu where you can trigger events by just clicking a button

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
would be cool if you could get a "dev menu" or whatever you want to call it for example you can spawn a girl in a location or move them around instead of waiting for 20H for them to get to the right location this would be cool as i played thought the game so many times i wish i could toggle events instead on luck if it happens so it would be could if someone could add a menu where you can trigger events by just clicking a button
That would not be possible with this game. Too many events are dependent on other events. Triggering one may cause other events/event-chains to break. There is an option to ensure that the girls have a set schedule. You can see the schedule on the wiki (link on the OP).

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes