FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
So is there any working gallery for this game or still nothing?
The closest thing we got after a defunct gallery mod was someone posting a mod that let you talk to a girl and jump into their H-Scenes immedaitely, including non-repeatable ones (aka, not just the ones you get when you call someone from a booty call). But that has not been posted again , as far as I know. Someone will probably do something when the game is finished and you can reference the events safely

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Latest build shuld have the scenes but when i asked on patreon about how to proceed with criminal harem i got no answer
I see. The wiki website also so far does not have any new information when I checked the other day. Maybe over the weekend it will get added.

Subju

Apr 12, 2021
Latest build shuld have the scenes but when i asked on patreon about how to proceed with criminal harem i got no answer
Could you tell us what the new alternate Aletta events are, exactly? I've been wondering about them. Are they an option to get Aletta's love to 100 without doing Cassidy's route first or something else? Thanks!

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Could you tell us what the new alternate Aletta events are, exactly? I've been wondering about them. Are they an option to get Aletta's love to 100 without doing Cassidy's route first or something else? Thanks!
I would love too but ialready had Aletta finished on my save. Though there is blowjob in restaurant and cunninglus.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is it just me, or is it any time you load up a file that's been saved from saveeditonline.com it just takes you back to the load screen? If so, is that what the author intended?

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Thanks for the notice :) picked up the bundle :D and now i got 23.5.0g :D

Do you now when approximately 23.6 will be live on steam? an estimate is fine :D
From your Steam library, right click on the game -> Properties -> Betas -> beta - beta (leave the access code blank)

Reactions: Kuruderu
Feb 17, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the Kylie and Ayesha harem event? I got the req and got Ayesha as a target and got nothing. Anyone know if there is another trigger to get this event happen?

Dairyskink14

Sep 14, 2020
Could you help me how to activate the event that Hanna goes on a date to the strip club since I'm stuck in that part. And also how the 5 training lesson with The Master with BreeMc is activated

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Keep using the blue pills.
So basically the protagonist can OD on the little blue pills. Some bad ending that one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I shudder to think what next bad ending the developer's going to include in a future update.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I shudder to think what next bad ending the developer's going to include in a future update.
Mike chokes on a chicken bone after snacking with a date at the house.
Mike gets knocked down crossing the street by a little old man with bad eyesight.
Mike gets extremely drunk and suffers from alcohol poisoning.
Mike trips down the stairs.
Mike gets a book from that weird old uncle that no one spoke to...Mike's room is later covered in blood and stretched skin. The blood and skin are determined to be Mike's and it was done while he was alive. There is no sign of Mike.
Mike slips by the pool.
Mike gets mauled by a rabid St Bernard.
Mike gets mauled by Sandra Bernhardt.
Mike takes a shortcut through the graveyard, slips and cracks his head, falling into a nearby open grave.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes