verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I have a couple questions -
  1. When in the game should I start Emma's path? In my current playthrough I believe I have already screwed up cos I collared Bree, Sasha, Cassidy, Sam (after meeting Emma obv) etc. I have not explicitly asked others to be by gf. My interaction with Emma after the Watch Anime option did not go as per walkthrough (or I forgot about some interactions) and now whenever I see her, instead of her and Bree talking at the uni, the event where she askes to be friends triggers.
  2. After making Emma a gf/collar her, is it possible to continue with all the other girls?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
  1. When in the game should I start Emma's path? In my current playthrough I believe I have already screwed up cos I collared Bree, Sasha, Cassidy, Sam (after meeting Emma obv) etc. I have not explicitly asked others to be by gf. My interaction with Emma after the Watch Anime option did not go as per walkthrough (or I forgot about some interactions) and now whenever I see her, instead of her and Bree talking at the uni, the event where she askes to be friends triggers.
  2. After making Emma a gf/collar her, is it possible to continue with all the other girls?
1. Right after Sam's wedding, I believe you need Sam to be at 60 LP. Thus, don't progress with Bree too far, or collar anyone (except Lexi, Audrey or Palla). Honestly, if you progressed far enough to collar Sam, you really had to have ignored Emma .
2. Yes. As soon as you become an official couple, you are good to go collecting Pokémons.

Reactions: verizon_vader

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
For me the best time was after choosing direct revenge or the event that started the alternate for Samantha. Both allow you to get the 60 lp required to trigger Emma AND don't have to worry about Samantha being girlfriend.

As for getting her as girlfriend, yeah you're outta of the running for that. You needed to wait to collar all girls until after successfully raising Emma to 70 lp. You also should have held off on starting Cassidy period so as not to need to worry about her being a pet. I suggest next time activate Emma then the friday after doing so attend the office party since the 54 days between doing so and the investigation from Cassidy's path is plenty of time to finish her to that point and be safe.

The main point is the collaring. You could've worked around the rest. There is only one way you could possibly have fixed this and that was choose the 2 option on the date after watching Benji one since it bypasses the girlfriend choice apparently.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I still have some plans for Angela :sneaky:
Hey there! Can you please make it so that Angela lives with them aswell ? Also can you add content where she hard teases the male MC, where he spies on her wherever and also that he watches her have fun with other people while she is aware about him as well :sneaky: That would be very nice!

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
1. Right after Sam's wedding, I believe you need Sam to be at 60 LP. Thus, don't progress with Bree too far, or collar anyone (except Lexi, Audrey or Palla). Honestly, if you progressed far enough to collar Sam, you really had to have ignored Emma .
2. Yes. As soon as you become an official couple, you are good to go collecting Pokémons.
I collared Sam way after starting with Emma, only after starting the home harem. Of course when I say these it does not translate the timeline well, but I was juggling between girls left and right because there are so many. But yes I believe after meeting Emma and taking her out on the first date I spent considerable time on others.

My main intention with my current playthrough was to become the CEO asap because in my first playthrough I was seeing Shiori and Aletta at the same time and that did not end well. I obviously need to start the third then. Thanks for the advice.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I still have some plans for Angela :sneaky:
In the wiki it was mentioned that Angela would never be a romance option and I thought it would have been due to the incest tag, but in Cassidy's route she mentions about her own dad. Does Patreon only have issues with incest shown on screen? Or was Patreon never the reason?

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to open a police station?
You need to see Kylie spying over you and then place a camera on your lawn. You can do this by checking the house at 12 AM or around that time.
Then you need to check the footage the next day and report her. This is also done from the lawn I believe. Then the police station will appear on the map.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
For me the best time was after choosing direct revenge or the event that started the alternate for Samantha. Both allow you to get the 60 lp required to trigger Emma AND don't have to worry about Samantha being girlfriend.

As for getting her as girlfriend, yeah you're outta of the running for that. You needed to wait to collar all girls until after successfully raising Emma to 70 lp. You also should have held off on starting Cassidy period so as not to need to worry about her being a pet. I suggest next time activate Emma then the friday after doing so attend the office party since the 54 days between doing so and the investigation from Cassidy's path is plenty of time to finish her to that point and be safe.

The main point is the collaring. You could've worked around the rest. There is only one way you could possibly have fixed this and that was choose the 2 option on the date after watching Benji one since it bypasses the girlfriend choice apparently.
So basically start with Sam's route exclusively in the beginning, then get Emma and THEN start with other girls?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I collared Sam way after starting with Emma, only after starting the home harem. Of course when I say these it does not translate the timeline well, but I was juggling between girls left and right because there are so many. But yes I believe after meeting Emma and taking her out on the first date I spent considerable time on others.

My main intention with my current playthrough was to become the CEO asap because in my first playthrough I was seeing Shiori and Aletta at the same time and that did not end well. I obviously need to start the third then. Thanks for the advice.
Do tell how that works out. When I do a complete (or almost) playthrough once or twice a year, I generally do a Pokémon run via New Game + and tend to ignore the Office girls at first due to Audrey and Aletta's events in the Office which might screw stuff up.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
So basically start with Sam's route exclusively in the beginning, then get Emma and THEN start with other girls?
That can work, but I found you can also safely work with Sasha and Bree provided you only have sex with Bree once for unlocking the second half of her route, and for Sasha no sex but have successful first date is ok as long as say no to coffee and just don't talk to her at meal time if you accidentally raise her kp to 75 plus until Emma is done.

There are 2 girls you can fully finish route wise but don't collar and be ok. The wiki says 3 but the third is impossible to finish since it requires Cassidy and you know she's a none starter. 0ne is Palla, since she is actually like Audrey in getting off to the MC fucking other girls when she knows. The other surprising is Lexi, and she can't be collared anyways until after Samantha and Sasha so finishing her main route is fine. I think like Palla due to her openness in regards to sex and overall dumb nature Emma doesn't consider her a problem lol.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In the wiki it was mentioned that Angela would never be a romance option and I thought it would have been due to the incest tag, but in Cassidy's route she mentions about her own dad. Does Patreon only have issues with incest shown on screen? Or was Patreon never the reason?
As far as the official explanations by Andrealphus go, he never blamed it on Patreon (nor on the rain, on sunshine, moonlight, good times or the boogie) but on the story he wanted to tell, which does not include an Angela love option. If he changes his mind, he can change the story here.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
As far as the official explanations by Andrealphus go, he never blamed it on Patreon (nor on the rain, on sunshine, moonlight, good times or the boogie) but on the story he wanted to tell, which does not include an Angela love option. If he changes his mind, he can change the story here.
Of course. My dumb mind never thought of that lol. Of course my opinion only matters to myself but I was just disappointed to see her hooking up with Bree's dad and not MC. But not complains tho I get to play this game for free.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
That can work, but I found you can also safely work with Sasha and Bree provided you only have sex with Bree once for unlocking the second half of her route, and for Sasha no sex but have successful first date is ok as long as say no to coffee and just don't talk to her at meal time if you accidentally raise her kp to 75 plus until Emma is done.

There are 2 girls you can fully finish route wise but don't collar and be ok. The wiki says 3 but the third is impossible to finish since it requires Cassidy and you know she's a none starter. 0ne is Palla, since she is actually like Audrey in getting off to the MC fucking other girls when she knows. The other surprising is Lexi, and she can't be collared anyways until after Samantha and Sasha so finishing her main route is fine. I think like Palla due to her openness in regards to sex and overall dumb nature Emma doesn't consider her a problem lol.
I see. Emma is just too cute and too hot for me to risk it tho. I am just going to be keeping tabs on Sam and Emma initially and then Bree alongside as in wiki. Do you know if other girls' routes will block completion of Emma's route in the beginning?

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Do tell how that works out. When I do a complete (or almost) playthrough once or twice a year, I generally do a Pokémon run via New Game + and tend to ignore the Office girls at first due to Audrey and Aletta's events in the Office which might screw stuff up.
If you are referring to my current CEO playthrough, I think it has been fine. I kept moving forward with Aletta and Cassidy and kept Shiori at bay. Proceeded with Audrey and Lavish as normal but did not sleep with them I think. After triggering the office harem I slept with Shiori and Aletta did not seem to mind even though she is not yet part of the harem.

Sorry but idk if this helps I am still very new to all the routes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I see. Emma is just too cute and too hot for me to risk it tho. I am just going to be keeping tabs on Sam and Emma initially and then Bree alongside as in wiki. Do you know if other girls' routes will block completion of Emma's route in the beginning?
Not as risky as Bree, but any relationship (girlfriend, pet, whatever) is dangerous for one of Emma's "Love Checks". So to be safe I would absolutely stop any content before it gets out of hand. Unlock Morgan - obviously - get Sasha to forget about Scotty depending on preference, and apart from that eat, drink, sleep, be bored.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
How can I tell if I'm ceo
You will be in a new room, Aletta would be there to pleasure you and the office harem quest would unlock and Cassidy would either be your gf or pet I think.

Not as risky as Bree, but any relationship (girlfriend, pet, whatever) is dangerous for one of Emma's "Love Checks". So to be safe I would absolutely stop any content before it gets out of hand. Unlock Morgan - obviously - get Sasha to forget about Scotty depending on preference, and apart from that eat, drink, sleep, be bored.
Yeah I was thinking of doing nothing like you said. I will follow Emma's wiki first and then act accordingly. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Tommyfreddy3
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes