rewpoi

May 28, 2017
is there a way to edit the saves? i can't load the saves when i edit them.
harmony being glitched is really bothering me :giggle:

Ryuoh

Nov 16, 2019
Sadly, at the moment, you can't run LoSeSB on Android with JoiPlay. In the latest update the game was updated to Ren'py engine 8.1.0, but currently JoiPlay do not support that version (Ren'py plugin supports from the last 7 version to 8.0.3).

You can always check the JoiPlay Patreon site for new updates.

Try with UnRen-forall. In my case works well. Also, check that the path to the game don't have spaces.
To decompile use this

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-fo...shell-forall-v8-8.92717/page-55#post-11160832

What language are you going to translate it into?
Thank you both for your help, it really worked.

As for the language I intend to translate, it will be Portuguese (BR)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a way to edit the saves? i can't load the saves when i edit them.
harmony being glitched is really bothering me :giggle:
Not really. I mean, theoretically it is possible but the way variables and flags are intertwined in this game it'd be quite a headache to work out a solution. Sometimes try and error works because some flag is on its own, most of the time it fails. But yeah, no easy guaranteed fixes.

no update to OP?
when last ver get compressed?
F95 will not update the main post for quite a few things, compressed versions being among them. Only way is to use search function.

Reactions: rewpoi

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I think that Emma is a mess. Definitely, she required an almost exclusive new game (or new game+) for her alone.

There should be an achievement after finished her story, like

"Congratulations you frienzoned, dumped, avoided all the girls in game-including your adopted sister-, just to following the girl of your (wet) dreams!. Here, player, you, the real one, the guy/girl behind the screen, take these five thousands dollars (in game only) as a reward for your dedication, patience and self-control. Now go, you are free to screw anyone you like (in game only)".
You did not have to do me like that by adding in-game only tho xD

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
> Became the CEO
> Initiated the Harem
> Got Lavish and Shiori to share
> Had sex with all three of the girls within the week
> Met the requirements for everyone in the Harem
> Took Audrey to the beach, and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Been a while since I last posted here, but unless I missed something, there doesn't seem to be a solution from what I've been able to see here.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
F95 will not update the main post for quite a few things, compressed versions being among them. Only way is to use search function.
Normally they update for new patches but the OP is still stuck on 23.5.0 and I saw quite a few posts with people replying to others that the bug they are getting is patched in 23.5.0g and after a 4 weeks after 23.5.0g is out the OP still is not updated. We are even now on 23.6.0a and OP is still not updated.

I do have a preference for the stand alone game I can download here but right now Steam is my only way to get the up to date version.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
> Became the CEO
> Initiated the Harem
> Got Lavish and Shiori to share
> Had sex with all three of the girls within the week
> Met the requirements for everyone in the Harem
> Took Audrey to the beach, and...

Been a while since I last posted here, but unless I missed something, there doesn't seem to be a solution from what I've been able to see here.
Have you done the Audrey and Shiori threesome at the office?

Katagiri12341

Dec 26, 2018
How to increase love point after 70 lp for sasha..... someone please help me
Also having the same problem i even made a new save file and did all the requirements (the dates,not cheated) from wiki but it somehow won't allow me to progress i hope we get an answer to this

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
Not really. I mean, theoretically it is possible but the way variables and flags are intertwined in this game it'd be quite a headache to work out a solution. Sometimes try and error works because some flag is on its own, most of the time it fails. But yeah, no easy guaranteed fixes.

in other updates I was able to use save editor. now if i do the save doesn't load

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
alright here is the thing i was going to post here

please view this on a PC if you can
I made the entire wiki in the Google doc above

Last edited:

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018

i know, i mean, someone just share the last ver recently.
usualy, if the last ver updated to op, the game will get the compressed ver faster.

Katagiri12341

Dec 26, 2018
is what you need to do and the other person who said that it can't be cheated is correct so you will have to start a new save
I already done this quest but still not being able to progress even though i keep on going on dates with her that just always go into sex and no other interactions any help on this?

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
I already done this quest but still not being able to progress even though i keep on going on dates with her that just always go into sex and no other interactions any help on this?
straight from the Wiki

Sasha is possessive! If you kiss someone in front of Sasha, many events will no longer trigger. She considers this cheating. Events noted with “not cheated” will not trigger, in this case, and you cannot recover this state.

its either you kissed someone in front of her or you do not have the guitar skill or whenever you are on the date with her you don't have the date points past or equal to 90

Last edited:

Katagiri12341

Dec 26, 2018
straight from the Wiki

Sasha is possessive! If you kiss someone in front of Sasha, many events will no longer trigger. She considers this cheating. Events noted with “not cheated” will not trigger, in this case, and you cannot recover this state.

its either you kissed someone in front of her or you do not have the guitar skill or whenever you are on the date with her you don't have the date points past or equal to 90
I always hit date points past 90 so maybe the other 2 you mention is the problem. So i hope starting a new save then ignoring other girls then having guitar skills will do the work

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes