Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
I already completed sasha has a band but nothing happened.....every time I asked her on a date same thing happened repeatedly...not the story date..just normal date and sex...i don't know what I did wrong.....btw I enabled cheat option
Sasha is possessive! If you kiss someone in front of Sasha, many events will no longer trigger. She considers this cheating. Events noted with “not cheated” will not trigger, in this case, and you cannot recover this state.

long story short you did not kiss anyone in front of sasha then you have to get the date points past or equal to 90 you can cheat this with the cheat menu just click the cheat button and scroll down and then you will see a option that says Date click it and you will get an instant 100 Date points
use the if you need any other questions answered

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I don't know why they even bother updating this game anymore. It's nearly impossible to keep track of all the hidden triggers and timing, so getting to the new content is going to be harder and harder for most players. Starting in on the 3D remake should be their main focus imo.
I uploaded a couple of saves for the last version not too long ago.
That should help a bit :)

Once you've played the game entirely, if you use the wiki as a reminder of "smaller things" for triggers, it's actually not that bad :)

The saves I've uploaded where done from a brand new NG+, took me about 2 days without too much sleep to complete everything, so yes, it does take a fair amount of time, but it's not herculean either :)

Nixx James

Mar 30, 2020
Sasha is possessive! If you kiss someone in front of Sasha, many events will no longer trigger. She considers this cheating. Events noted with “not cheated” will not trigger, in this case, and you cannot recover this state.

long story short you did not kiss anyone in front of sasha then you have to get the date points past or equal to 90 you can cheat this with the cheat menu just click the cheat button and scroll down and then you will see a option that says Date click it and you will get an instant 100 Date points
use the if you need any other questions answered
I didn't kiss anyone in front of sasha and every date reached 100 points but nothing happened

Reactions: Tommyfreddy3

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I didn't kiss anyone in front of sasha and every date reached 100 points but nothing happened
If you're talking about mutliple girls dating together with the MC, you need to have sex with all of them within 7 days for it to trigger as well.

That "7 days" trigger is a very common blocker in the game, and yes, it does reset on the 8th day.

Reactions: Tommyfreddy3

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
So after updating game from an older version, it looks like the home harem is broken as it's stuck on "Talk to Minami and Samantha" for the Lexi quest and I'd already talked to them in the last save. Any clue on how to get it to advance?

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
So after updating game from an older version, it looks like the home harem is broken as it's stuck on "Talk to Minami and Samantha" for the Lexi quest and I'd already talked to them in the last save. Any clue on how to get it to advance?
I updated from a old version and it did the same thing if you already had Lexi on the harem she will still be in it but if she is not on the harem you have to start a new save (which is a pain in the ass I know how you feel)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes