Mar 22, 2017
The 'wait x days' progress bar in the story tracker was removed, was that intended?

edit: Nevermind, looks like it was just 'Wait for Dwayne to confront me in my office' that doesn't have one.

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
So, this game...

Can anyone help me on which girls/harems I have to get done first to avoid softlocks and such?

Because I had a major save going on with home and office harem done, but I couldnt get band studio to show up, and also Sasha had the 'cheat' flag going on, locking various stuff. I tried to follow the wiki but at this point it was "over" since I couldnt backtrack to remove said flags

I wanna replay from scratch but I fear I'll miss something up and softlock content again...

Can anyone help me on this? If possible with as many details as one could spare.. thanks.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
can you still not impregnate / propose to ur "sister"?
You can I'm 99.9% positive as I've done it in some playthroughs I believe and going through the code of old version I have, both impregnation and marriage text is there and has been for a while. I've never tried to see how far the fiance thing goes so cannot comment there but you can propose from what I see.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes