Jun 26, 2023
Yay, new version!

What exactly means this "Ventilate weekend events [QOL]".

To be honest, there are a lot of contents which I'm not familiar. Usually I start playing-I can't play every day-, and knowing how some of the girls' stories go (Sasha and the band, Bree and the maid or gamer path, Minami moving, Samantha, Shiori), I put the game in a hold.
It is funny, how I more interested in what I could do in the game, than actually what I do.

Reactions: JordanN

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
It's one girl and you decide if you want her to continue or not and you can break up with her.
and it's not great, you let her treat you like shit, pay for everything then have her bail on every date you take her out on to cheat on you. No fun teasing, humiliation, mystery or almost caught scenes. Just thanks for dinner I'm going to go fuck in the bathroom.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Damn, I didn't realize this was still going. Did the devs ever fix how long it takes to transition from place to place or is that just something we'll forever have to live with? I vaguely remember someone saying it was due to a memory leak but maybe it was for another game.

The_Framed

Apr 28, 2022
Hey is there a walkthrough for this game I'm stuck on trying to propose and I can't tell if I'm softlocked cuz I can't get to the beach or there's something I'm missing can anyone help?

zenbro

May 13, 2020
i have problem making the 2nd drink to palla in the club.
i can interact offering a drink, but it just go to a normal conversation or saying that they wouldn't get what she want, how do i trigger this event??

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Excuse me, I received a call from Alexis after I was promoted 3 times. After agreeing to meet up, there is an X mark on the Meet People project. Is there any requirement I am missing?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB v23.6.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes