Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
Sasha content bugged can't help her unpack, maybe cause when first started the game i was trying to see how the cheat works, but now every time i restart the game sasha's unpack contest is still missing i believe cheated one in the pass blocks you off all future attempts at sasha contest even when you restart the game
Sasha is possessive! If you kiss someone in front of Sasha, many events will no longer trigger. She considers this cheating. Events noted with “not cheated” will not trigger, in this case, and you cannot recover this state.

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
For all Harem route I recommend the following order:
1. Work with Sasha and GAMER Bree until 70 lp and 60 lp respectively.
2. Date each girl but only have sex with Bree. Successful date with Sasha doesn't require it and keeps the showdown from happening too soon.
3. Work with Samantha until 60 lp on either version of Revenge path. This unlocks Emma after the Dream Girl events.
4. Optionally, complete Palla's or Lexi's main routes. Emma doesn't mind either as g/f.
5. Get Bree to 45-60 lesbianism and 25 kp. This will ensure the talk with her and Emma goes well without needing to be pregnant.

Doing all this will get you past the biggest block for an all harem run which is Emma' love point events and unlocking her 70 lp limit.

After that you can safely pick and choose your order for the harems.
Is there a benefit to gamer bree over maid bree?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a benefit to gamer bree over maid bree?
Other than a threesome scene with Kat and Bree later (which I think it's repeatable), I don't believe so. Also Bree's sub bar gets locked at 50% iirc.

Sep 18, 2017
I start the game but when I reach Wednesday I can't do anything
I can't talk to girls
I can't work
I can't workout

Is that a bug or am I Missing something?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
So, this game...

Can anyone help me on which girls/harems I have to get done first to avoid softlocks and such?

Because I had a major save going on with home and office harem done, but I couldnt get band studio to show up, and also Sasha had the 'cheat' flag going on, locking various stuff. I tried to follow the wiki but at this point it was "over" since I couldnt backtrack to remove said flags

I wanna replay from scratch but I fear I'll miss something up and softlock content again...

Can anyone help me on this? If possible with as many details as one could spare.. thanks.
I have the same problem updated, and the studio is gone from the map, which wouldn't be a problem if Kleio's quest wasn't dependent on it (I need to either get a call from her, which she won't make or see her in the studio) I'm "following the band" and am on the no guitar route for it

hanoi4

Jul 10, 2023
I am stuck in the Hanna storyline at "go to a date"
I have LP 70 and sub 75

In the wiki it say the next thing would be go to a date then she will ask to go to stripclub. But she never asks, only hot coffee

I fulfill all requs: Sub and LP, told her to make the gym attractive during "gym talk" as visible by the new uniforms; Also I gifted her a sexy dress and she says she has one if I try again

I dont really know if there is a hidden requirement or its a bug.
Does anyone know a console command to reset or complete that step? Or if I am missing something?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes