brokenboner

Jul 22, 2017
Emma's lovepoints are set to 1.. so she doesn't want to date anymore. Tried using save editor to set emmalovepoints to 2, or 3, but the save won't load...

Is there a console command to try instead?

Or a different flag or something that needs changing?

Please help :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Emma's lovepoints are set to 1.. so she doesn't want to date anymore. Tried using save editor to set emmalovepoints to 2, or 3, but the save won't load...

Is there a console command to try instead?

Or a different flag or something that needs changing?

Please help :)
If only somebody knew ... it probably is quicker and easier to replay the game from scratch than trying to get the correct flag combo.

romancing emma is ridiculous. what was the idea behind her design?
She might be overdone (and even Andrealphus agreed on that) but why not have some characters more elusive than others so players have something to go for instead of having everything fall into their lap (granted, with some exceptions in this game it isn't as easy anyway, sometimes getting together is but staying together isn't).

Reactions: Evil13

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB v23.6.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
BadZipFile: File is not a zip file
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4540, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 770, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 807, in load
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 520, in load
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 284, in load
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/zipfile.py", line 1257, in __init__
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/zipfile.py", line 1324, in _RealGetContents
BadZipFile: File is not a zip file
this happened when i wanted to load my previous savegames.
I had already tried another apk with the current game version and it had worked, but when I wanted to try this I got that error

Jun 26, 2023
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB v23.6.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Thank you!, will give it a look :D

She might be overdone (and even Andrealphus agreed on that) but why not have some characters more elusive than others so players have something to go for instead of having everything fall into their lap (granted, with some exceptions in this game it isn't as easy anyway, sometimes getting together is but staying together isn't).
Yes, besides, as I said before, that Emma's path is a mess, is kind of romantic the idea to meet the girl of your dreams, and have to choose if you want to develop that Platonic relation into a more serious one, or trying to juggle with all the girls, knowing that you could lose them if you make the wrong decisions. Except with Minami, I don't think you could screw up your relation with her. One of 25 'catches' is something.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
For everyone trying to juggle Emma with the other girls ... So long as the other girls are NOT girlfriend, fiance, mistress, pet, or sex slave. (status when you look at their contact card) then you are safe with Emma. Do not progress any girl to these status' while you are trying to complete Emma. Lexi, Palla and Audrey are exceptions. It doesn't matter if they are girl friends or sex slaves (I don't know about the other status'). Bree has special exceptions because in the course of your relationship she and Emma become good friends (see the wiki for details)

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
So, this game...

Can anyone help me on which girls/harems I have to get done first to avoid softlocks and such?

Because I had a major save going on with home and office harem done, but I couldnt get band studio to show up, and also Sasha had the 'cheat' flag going on, locking various stuff. I tried to follow the wiki but at this point it was "over" since I couldnt backtrack to remove said flags

I wanna replay from scratch but I fear I'll miss something up and softlock content again...

Can anyone help me on this? If possible with as many details as one could spare.. thanks.
this will be helpful to you

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
this will be helpful to you
For all Harem route I recommend the following order:
1. Work with Sasha and GAMER Bree until 70 lp and 60 lp respectively.
2. Date each girl but only have sex with Bree. Successful date with Sasha doesn't require it and keeps the showdown from happening too soon.
3. Work with Samantha until 60 lp on either version of Revenge path. This unlocks Emma after the Dream Girl events.
4. Optionally, complete Palla's or Lexi's main routes. Emma doesn't mind either as g/f.
5. Get Bree to 45-60 lesbianism and 25 kp. This will ensure the talk with her and Emma goes well without needing to be pregnant.

Doing all this will get you past the biggest block for an all harem run which is Emma' love point events and unlocking her 70 lp limit.

After that you can safely pick and choose your order for the harems.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For all Harem route I recommend the following order:
1. Work with Sasha and GAMER Bree until 70 lp and 60 lp respectively.
2. Date each girl but only have sex with Bree. Successful date with Sasha doesn't require it and keeps the showdown from happening too soon.
3. Work with Samantha until 60 lp on either version of Revenge path. This unlocks Emma after the Dream Girl events.
4. Optionally, complete Palla's or Lexi's main routes. Emma doesn't mind either as g/f.
5. Get Bree to 45-60 lesbianism and 25 kp. This will ensure the talk with her and Emma goes well without needing to be pregnant.

Doing all this will get you past the biggest block for an all harem run which is Emma' love point events and unlocking her 70 lp limit.

After that you can safely pick and choose your order for the harems.
Three additions:

6. Go to the movie theater at least once so you meet Morgan - this is not strictly needed however having this out of the way early before Kleio gets out of hand should be useful
7. Do not meet Cassidy, since this will put you on a timer
8. Do not choose the unlucky trait because otherwise you need Lavish's lucky panties to get the second Emma dream which will take a lot of time and also contradict 7, since you meet both of them (Cassidy and Lavish) at the same time.

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
Sasha content bugged can't help her unpack, maybe cause when first started the game i was trying to see how the cheat works, but now every time i restart the game sasha's unpack contest is still missing i believe cheated one in the pass blocks you off all future attempts at sasha contest even when you restart the game

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017

Yes missing a "Back" button and a "menu" button down at the bottom as well as the "load" button.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes