coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
Okay I can't trigger Aletta's introduction event. She never shows up in the break room, she only showed up when I got promoted then she disappeared again. Did I mess something up or is my save somehow broken? Also, I have Shiori working for me if that makes any difference.
take a coffee break in the lunchroom

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
Unless you use the console for raising her sub bar, there's no other way mate. If you wish to follow the maid path you need to reload an earlier save.
it would take a whole new save to start her on the maid path.
Do you know what values need to be changed? I tried just adjusting the sub amount and the file doesnt load in game. guessing it has to do with the maid/gamer development.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks, I think the problem is that I played with the female MC, which seems to be way less developed. It even says so at the start, so it's probably my own fault ;)

Is there a way to lower morality yet (other than cheating)? I've really done my best sleeping around and doing nasty stuff, but I only got to minus 20, and that was from a single choice right at the beginning. Is this function implemented any further at this point?
Ah, I see, that may indeed be a problem since - as it is so underdeveloped - BreeMC has little players and as such indeed so little participation in the Wiki I forgot it even existed for the time being. I'm sorry I cannot help you there :( But maybe somebody else can (or you find out somehow and add it to the wiki yourself afterwards ;) - that's not dev run but community run)

Reactions: CarlH

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
Ah, I see, that may indeed be a problem since - as it is so underdeveloped - BreeMC has little players and as such indeed so little participation in the Wiki I forgot it even existed for the time being. I'm sorry I cannot help you there :( But maybe somebody else can (or you find out somehow and add it to the wiki yourself afterwards ;) - that's not dev run but community run)
It's all good. I realised that there is a spoiler button in the questlog! Thanks a bunch.

Reactions: Cartageno

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
Made a huge mistake and went gamer path for bree, and cant raise submissiveness anymore. is there a way to change this?
if you don't want to start a new save and do everything over again you can use the console
DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF BREAKING SOMETHING
you could break the coding of the game but if you just use it to increase the LP, KP, and LesP you should be fine

1 locate the LaS:SB version folder and double-click the Renpy Folder

Press Renpy.png

then double click the common folder

Click Common .png

then scroll down and find the 00console.rpy (NOT RPYC) and open it with Notepad (or whatever Notepad alternative you have)

Click 00console.rpy NOT RPYC .png
then go to the 108 line and make the where it says config.console = False, and make it say config.console = True

make the False part say True .png

then click Save As

then click Save As.png

then click save ( DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME)

then Click save .png

it will say 00console.rpy already exists. Do you want to replace it?
Click Yes

then click yes .png

then when you load in the game and load a save you can now press Shift+O to show a console then you type
bree.sub.max =100
then type bree.sub.max=100.png
then Brees sub-points ( kink points) should be able to go to 100

remember to do this at your own risk, you might break something if you did not do this correctly

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Currently Aletta has two tasks that cannot be completed, one is just another quite day working, and the other is I need to work to finish all my tasks. How to complete these two tasks?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Currently Aletta has two tasks that cannot be completed, one is just another quite day working, and the other is I need to work to finish all my tasks. How to complete these two tasks?
I think it is a bug with the list. I've completed both of those and I still have them as unchecked as well.

Reactions: yys7788

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Playing through the game, I've noticed something odd about the protagonist with Alexis. The option of her going back to her old ways (after the HS drama and the meeting) can be denied (and later in one run in a previous version I had her pregnant and later married, and the son was indeed of the protagonist). I attempted to do the same choice in this current update (had to restart after accidentally ODing the protagonist with 40 or so blue pills in the previous version. Silly me :(), and surprisingly enough the ethnicity of the child was one very different. Also with Ayesha, I had a successful first date but strangely enough, the shortcut bit and the meeting between Violaine and Vincent at the cemetery didn't took place (and the threesome didn't happened either). Wonder if those are issues that'll be addressed and fixed in the upcoming version or later on.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
help i cant load any edited save
Sorry, can't help you with that. If edited saves don't work either the editor or the editing went wrong, nobody knows what precisely you did and what could cause the problem. If console commands or save game edits don't work it's not a problem of the game.

brokenboner

Jul 22, 2017
audrey has been missing from my game for a long time.. any way to bring her back? didn't really do any of her story. it's still there in active missions

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
this might be a dumb question... why does Harmony's love points go down when you're giving her romance novels and not go back up? love points were at 90 and now down to 75 since starting the corruption route.

Kalart3004

Feb 22, 2021
Can somebody tell me how raise Minami submition? Wiki says it needs 80>= love, 80>= siscon, 50 = submition, Minami and Sasha at home (not asleep), 08:00-20:00, not in the livingroom. I get that combination several times, but event didnt start yet (something about Minami spilled soda on Sasha's guitar, and MC needs to punish her). Maby it needs something more specific?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
this might be a dumb question... why does Harmony's love points go down when you're giving her romance novels and not go back up? love points were at 90 and now down to 75 since starting the corruption route.
I think that is just a game mechanic, if you give them presents which are not meant for them to enjoy but to "correct their attitude", they are not as joyful. After all the idea of romance novels as a gift is to decrease her religiousness (or whatever it is called in game), not to woo her - that you can do with dialogue, other presents, and so forth.

Reactions: hwm
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes