Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Did the trigger for anal sex with Bree change? I have been trying doggy for hours and it doesn't happen.
Depends when you saved and Bree's Kink amount. If you aren't reloading a save and just backtracking, it won't change.

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
Sorry, can't help you with that. If edited saves don't work either the editor or the editing went wrong, nobody knows what precisely you did and what could cause the problem. If console commands or save game edits don't work it's not a problem of the game.
but i always edited the promotion variable before, like patches before January i think, i edited that to make the pay i get from working become very huge, so i don't have to care about child support money lol. i tried to only edit the current money, but i think i cant load that either

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Can somebody tell me how raise Minami submition? Wiki says it needs 80>= love, 80>= siscon, 50 = submition, Minami and Sasha at home (not asleep), 08:00-20:00, not in the livingroom. I get that combination several times, but event didnt start yet (something about Minami spilled soda on Sasha's guitar, and MC needs to punish her). Maby it needs something more specific?
Move to the hallway. Sasha may have to be in her room as well. I don't remember.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
So this way is not great but you can load a save into saveeditonline and it will show you A LOT of stuff. The biggest problem is that it doesn't always show things that your save file hasn't encountered yet. An example: if you haven't met Emma yet then none of the variables relating to her will be visible, but they are still there. So if you wanted to be able to reference any variable/event you'd need a save file to reference thats basically completed the game.

The things listed as data stories are events. so something like " DATA_STORIES > emma.emma_event_09_sam.status " is an event involving Emma and Sam. In the console if you do " Jump emma_event_09_sam " then it will play the event even if you aren't at that point yet. By playing or replaying events you can set or reset the variables.

Flags are true false variables that you can manually change with the console but I forget the syntax for it, and I'd also avoid messing with them as its far more likely you'll break something compared to running events and letting the game change it for you. The things marked Done I have no idea about.
I've tried loading a save file that I've edited and saved with a new name in saveeditonline.com but every time that I've tried to load it, it asks me if I'm sure, and regardless of whether I say yes or no it just takes me back to the load page. Loading a file edited through saveeditonline.com used to work, so I'm unclear about what is changed or how to get that functionality back. Any ideas?

Reactions: vomenh
Apr 17, 2018
Bruh can someone explain wtf im doing wrong with this sasha shit like what in the fuck is the difference between "take sasha on a date" and "go on a date with sasha" I'm perplexed. Flabbergasted confused the whole 9. I looked back and all I see is "oh that bugs been fixed" or " just save before and keep reloading before you take her on a date"

Apr 17, 2018
Well would you look at that. I loaded an old save and waitied till take on a date and go on a date were both incomplete and tried again. Take a wild guess at what happened? Same fucking problem.

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
audrey has been missing from my game for a long time.. any way to bring her back? didn't really do any of her story. it's still there in active missions
I think I had this problem and I think it was because she somehow lost a love point after leaving for some event which she's supposed to return from, but the return requires her to be at full love so she just gets stuck is my guess. Try using some editor ( ) and bringing her to her current love cap. Remember to keep old saves in case something gets messed up!

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Alexis route: I have received a call back from PI, but I can’t find any symbols on the service function of the mobile phone that can advance the progress of the story. I have already met the requirements in the task prompt. Alexis PI-1.jpg Alexis PI-2.jpg

Last edited:

QKD-Valkyrie

Jul 15, 2023
So far the game is really reminding me of the old school dating sims of chasing after a girl and ending up proposing. Fantastic art, albeit personally, not all of the girl designs hit the mark but overall really nice.

Also Audrey best girl. Nothing like a submissive kinky slut ho ho. I can't wait for Reona too.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Untitled.jpg

Happy release day everyone!
After 5 years of development and countless hours of work Love & Sex: Second Base is finally getting out of Early Access on !
What I started for fun while I was bored after surgery became a game enjoyed by thousands of players across the world.
It grew from a hobby to my full time job, from a solo project to a 4 man studio and allowed us to release several other titles in the mean time.
And none of this would have been possible without you, our supporters, our community, who believed in this before everyone else and decided to help me make that crazy idea a reality.
Because yes it's a pretty crazy game...
Here are a few numbers to remind us of the road traveled:
- 440+ full screen artworks
- 20+ love interests
- 1000+ events
- 14 000+ voiced lines
- 13+ polyamorous relationships
I'll say it again for those in the back, L&S is the biggest fattest hand drawn dating sim out there, I have seen players well over 500 hours of playtime on Steam.
Even with that much content we did not compromise on quality as the game stands currently at a Very Positive rating with 93% good review on Steam!
Sure, we still have some little stuff to polish here and there but the game is mostly complete with close to 50 endings. And we are not done yet, we still have the female side of the game to complete, plans for a year of additional content for Mike and at least one DLC with 3 new waifus coming up next year.
Beyond Love & Sex we released TruLove and Leap of Love both projects I am pretty proud of, each time we improved our workflow and the end result. We also have My Demonic Romance poking it's horned head around the corner, and you should definitely have a peek.
Yeah I am crazy proud of what we did together during those 5 years, so thank you for believing in us, thank you for following us and thank you for playing our little games :D
Andrealphus

m0rphin3

Jan 25, 2018
Hello, I have encountered a bug just as many people before and I did not find a solution. After the investigation in office, where I managed to get all 100 points and Cassidy as my pet, the work option just disappears. It seems that the game thinks that I was fired, even though I can go to office and all the thing besides working. With this problem Iam stuck. Anyone knows the fix?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes