Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Bruh can someone explain wtf im doing wrong with this sasha shit like what in the fuck is the difference between "take sasha on a date" and "go on a date with sasha" I'm perplexed. Flabbergasted confused the whole 9. I looked back and all I see is "oh that bugs been fixed" or " just save before and keep reloading before you take her on a date"
I am pretty certain there is no difference, just two ways of writing the same information.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anyone who can share the full game?? :):)
Huh? The full game is available for download on the first page. A "full save" - in case you mean that - doesn't really exist since some girls are mutually exclusive and there are quite a few decisions along the way which will impact the situation greatly even though none of them are "better" or "worse", so there is no "canon" path.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Huh? The full game is available for download on the first page. A "full save" - in case you mean that - doesn't really exist since some girls are mutually exclusive and there are quite a few decisions along the way which will impact the situation greatly even though none of them are "better" or "worse", so there is no "canon" path.
I'm talking about the new update. The game is technically not "full" while its in EA.

Anyone with the complete game who can share?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm talking about the new update. The game is technically not "full" while its in EA.

Anyone with the complete game who can share?
What the hell are you on about? The link on the first page leads to the same game that is on Patreon and Steam.

There is literally no difference.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Kylie route: I have completed Talk with Kylie about the camera footage, but I can’t trigger Kylie’s night assault. The version of information provided by Andrealphus Games wiki has been around for a long time, and some of them do not meet the current version. Does anyone know the correct conditions to achieve it?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What the hell are you on about? The link on the first page leads to the same game that is on Patreon and Steam.

There is literally no difference.
What the hell are you on about? :ROFLMAO: I'm asking for the update that was released literally 4 hours ago if that wasn't plainly obvious

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Go to the Pub on the first night, you can see her being harassed, you have to save her.
I went to the pub and she isnt there. She isn't part of the Meeting people section, not in my journal. No where. She isnt a part of the game for me

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I went to the pub and she isnt there. She isn't part of the Meeting people section, not in my journal. No where. She isnt a part of the game for me
You need this page: . Most of the information can help you complete the task, and some are outdated.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The update indeed has a little bit of new content ^^
Yeah normally I'd gladly invest in a game of this size but to be honest, I'm mostly interested in the NTR content and I am told that is a very minor part in this game so I can't justify paying full price for this.

But My Demonic Romance seems like its going to cater more to my tastes and it looks lit! Keeping an eye on that one :)

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
It's funny how Sasha, the most Jealous girl in the game is in the most Harems to date
>Home Harem
>Band Harem
>Jealous Harem
>Fashion Harem

At least Fashion Harem seems to be "non-canon" (it breaks the fourth wall and seems to be based off a character poll) Although I would like to see Palla added to the Home Harem since she wants it so much.
The Band Harem still has the weirdest writing in the game, Kleio and Anna don't show up in the game unless you get the band introduction (Though I think you can see Anna in the Uni before that? don't quote me on that). The Band introduction is a Sasha event so chances are you're doing her relationship but she does live in the house regardless, but what's hilarious is that the first sex scene in the Kleio relationship is when Sasha leaves during a rainstorm so you can fuck her and if you try to go to with Sasha she tells you to go back and how bad Kleio wants you, this is hilarious because you can be at the point in the relationship with Sasha where she will be pissed and consider it cheating if you kiss another girl and here she is telling you to get balls deep in her bestie. Ideally the Harem should start here but no, you have to do all of Anna's stuff too so Sasha can be the last person in her own harem. The most bizarre part is that, Sasha can break up with you when she "finds out", people who got that scene please tell me how it goes? Does she say something like "Ok banging Kleio is one thing but Anna too?" is it more of a "I thought you would leave her/them for me...", the wiki says that if she's neither in love enough or attracted to women enough she perma leaves, but if she's either of the two (not both) she just stays normal/doesn't enter the harem (maybe I miss understood it and it just means you don't need both criteria for her). So what is the perma leave dialogue? what is the 'ok but I'm not joining in dialogue' (again assuming it exists and I didn't misunderstand the wiki) is it played more tragically instead of the usual angry "YOU CHEATED ON ME" dialogue you usually get from Sasha?

Unrelated: The devs for this game are really impressive and responsive I still remember when Sasha and Bree would have relations with each other when their woman attraction was high enough before the harem confrontation scene and how the forum pointed out that you should be able to accuse them of cheating on you with each other for it, so they patched those scenes not to start until after the harem was formed. This game is one of the best on here, and I always love seeing it grow, I still remember back when Harems were added in for the first time (can't remember if Marriage was added before them but I remember being around for both). What I like about this game is how it takes a 'finish what's on the plate' attitude to it's development, instead of adding new characters constantly it rounds out and updates it's existing cast, though I do wish we'd get some Cherie, Amy and Gwendoline (that fat bitch needs to be broken in!) content, ESPECIALLY Cherie since she's given a really major part and set up to be a relationship so strongly that it feels weird that she's still not in the game, sure Reona's been teased forever but she's one scene, even Gwendoline who I mentioned earlier is antagonistic. Cassidy's story line just makes me wonder "when is the Cherie update?"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
Ok, it's not a gallery. but here are all my saves (50 pages of them) of Mike MC (v26)
I saved a scene in each one of them, I'm sure not all paths are there (like lexi's pimping route), but if something is missing and I'm asked for it, I'm willing to do them. I'm sure I didn't do many of them
I don't like ntr, so I did those paths when I remembered and saved them saying it was ntr...
what else... oh, Harmony is very glitched for me, so no stripclub scene... i might try to start again and only do corruption
you should be able to load the last save and ask any girl out except kylie for their after date scenes, or call them for booty calls
for kylie there is a save with her after dates (I didn't do her path, neither good or yanderee)
And I don't know what else, I hope at least one person could make use of them (y)
pls tell me if I'm violating a forum rule, it's not my intention to do so, and sorry for "wrong english" o_O

I don't know if you need the "persistent", but there it is. REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR SAVES

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes