hwm

Oct 6, 2019
I think that is just a game mechanic, if you give them presents which are not meant for them to enjoy but to "correct their attitude", they are not as joyful. After all the idea of romance novels as a gift is to decrease her religiousness (or whatever it is called in game), not to woo her - that you can do with dialogue, other presents, and so forth.
hmm, i wonder why it would be that way since the only way to take Harmony on dates and have sex with her is to lower her religiousness or whatever its called. all the other girls if you decrease their love points you can always raise them back up. maybe the dev can explain it?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think Harmony has any kids unless you knock her up like the rest of the girls.(Note I haven't finished Harmony's route so I'm not 100% sure) However Shiori to my knowledge is the only one who already has a kid.
Yeah, but MILF refers more to the age, doesn't it? I mean I guess the vast majority of MILF actresses aren't actual mothers either (though I gotta admit that the same might be true for virgins or schoolgirls or many other designations). Probably banging an actual mother also is a kink but would some teen mom qualify?

And there, for this game, my issue would be that to me Harmony (age in profile be damned) gives off less MILF vibes than, say, Aletta or even Audrey.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hmm, i wonder why it would be that way since the only way to take Harmony on dates and have sex with her is to lower her religiousness or whatever its called. all the other girls if you decrease their love points you can always raise them back up. maybe the dev can explain it?
I admit I haven't played in a couple of updates - but I do not remember any problems raising up Harmony's love points in the traditional way (speak to her, give her flowers, stuff like that).

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Camila: I can't complete the story tracker about "a letter arrived saying that....." for this task, spoilers has two items marked with X, already done and Camila must be active. Even though I'm in the police station, Camila is at the counter and Kylie is in jail , still unable to perform this task.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Now I may understand why someone on Steam has played for more than 500 hours. Since the game was launched, we have been trial and error, and when the version is updated, we may need to replay it... XD

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
What? I don't remember her saying anything like that
One of her lines is about how hot it is when she fantasizes you fucking both roommates, you can reply something like 'even better them on each arm and you sucking my dick' which gets her so flustered/wet she has to leave to cool down.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
It's funny how Sasha, the most Jealous girl in the game is in the most Harems to date
>Home Harem
>Band Harem
>Jealous Harem
>Fashion Harem

At least Fashion Harem seems to be "non-canon" (it breaks the fourth wall and seems to be based off a character poll) Although I would like to see Palla added to the Home Harem since she wants it so much.
The Band Harem still has the weirdest writing in the game, Kleio and Anna don't show up in the game unless you get the band introduction (Though I think you can see Anna in the Uni before that? don't quote me on that). The Band introduction is a Sasha event so chances are you're doing her relationship but she does live in the house regardless, but what's hilarious is that the first sex scene in the Kleio relationship is when Sasha leaves during a rainstorm so you can fuck her and if you try to go to with Sasha she tells you to go back and how bad Kleio wants you, this is hilarious because you can be at the point in the relationship with Sasha where she will be pissed and consider it cheating if you kiss another girl and here she is telling you to get balls deep in her bestie. Ideally the Harem should start here but no, you have to do all of Anna's stuff too so Sasha can be the last person in her own harem. The most bizarre part is that, Sasha can break up with you when she "finds out", people who got that scene please tell me how it goes? Does she say something like "Ok banging Kleio is one thing but Anna too?" is it more of a "I thought you would leave her/them for me...", the wiki says that if she's neither in love enough or attracted to women enough she perma leaves, but if she's either of the two (not both) she just stays normal/doesn't enter the harem (maybe I miss understood it and it just means you don't need both criteria for her). So what is the perma leave dialogue? what is the 'ok but I'm not joining in dialogue' (again assuming it exists and I didn't misunderstand the wiki) is it played more tragically instead of the usual angry "YOU CHEATED ON ME" dialogue you usually get from Sasha?

Unrelated: The devs for this game are really impressive and responsive I still remember when Sasha and Bree would have relations with each other when their woman attraction was high enough before the harem confrontation scene and how the forum pointed out that you should be able to accuse them of cheating on you with each other for it, so they patched those scenes not to start until after the harem was formed. This game is one of the best on here, and I always love seeing it grow, I still remember back when Harems were added in for the first time (can't remember if Marriage was added before them but I remember being around for both). What I like about this game is how it takes a 'finish what's on the plate' attitude to it's development, instead of adding new characters constantly it rounds out and updates it's existing cast, though I do wish we'd get some Cherie, Amy and Gwendoline (that fat bitch needs to be broken in!) content, ESPECIALLY Cherie since she's given a really major part and set up to be a relationship so strongly that it feels weird that she's still not in the game, sure Reona's been teased forever but she's one scene, even Gwendoline who I mentioned earlier is antagonistic. Cassidy's story line just makes me wonder "when is the Cherie update?"
Just checked, Sasha still only mentions the Band Harem in the home harem scene saying Bree would be the third girl, I guess she blocked out Audery from her mind

Reactions: MisterDuck

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
I cant seem to trigger this event?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its either the beach event or i have no way to advance. Anyone know how to do it? i wanna meet the cementary couple
i think you date her and get to 100 score. try doing it not in summer

Kakasplat

Jun 18, 2018
Camila: I can't complete the story tracker about "a letter arrived saying that....." for this task, spoilers has two items marked with X, already done and Camila must be active. Even though I'm in the police station, Camila is at the counter and Kylie is in jail , still unable to perform this task.
I have the same issue.

Also I bailed out Lexi and talked to Camilla after, but no further progress. Is this all the available content for the Criminal Harem? Asking because I saw ending on the changelog

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Now I may understand why someone on Steam has played for more than 500 hours. Since the game was launched, we have been trial and error, and when the version is updated, we may need to replay it... XD
I can't tell you how many times I have restarted the game from the start after getting so far along in each girls story. But it is an early access (beta) game so I expect that.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a console code to either have Sasha realize that NC is fucking Anna & Kleio, or one to go back and give the Blissard execs a woman when they ask for one?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is there a console code to either have Sasha realize that NC is fucking Anna & Kleio, or one to go back and give the Blissard execs a woman when they ask for one?
No console codes, and don't go changing flags, that's just asking for trouble and begging to screw up the rest of your game.

As for Sasha, to get her to confront the MC about Anna and Kleio, there are several requirements to be met:
- You've done the threesome with Anna and Kleio.
- Won the Battle of the Bands.
- Not cheated on Sasha (thereby removing her from the game)
- Had sex with Sasha, Anna and Kleio in the same seven day period.

A week after the threesome, Sasha should confront the MC.

As for the Blissard deal...Go back to an earlier save.

Sep 11, 2021
Is there a guide for progressing with female MC? I completed everything with Sasha but that was it. There seems to be more scenes for male MC.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
No console codes, and don't go changing flags, that's just asking for trouble and begging to screw up the rest of your game.

As for Sasha, to get her to confront the MC about Anna and Kleio, there are several requirements to be met:
- You've done the threesome with Anna and Kleio.
- Won the Battle of the Bands.
- Not cheated on Sasha (thereby removing her from the game)
- Had sex with Sasha, Anna and Kleio in the same seven day period.

A week after the threesome, Sasha should confront the MC.

As for the Blissard deal...Go back to an earlier save.
I am not a purist who is comfortable using console codes to see what I want. I am not going to go back two dozen save only to have to get each girl that I've already gotten. And if I screw that game up I can always wipe out the saves and start over.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Does anyone knows how to avoid getting fired from th office?
Its really anoying that i cant get the job back

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes