Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Why is it if I friendzone Sasha, but date go steady with minami, Sasha gets pissed off if I kiss minami? I already broke up with Sasha...

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Why is it if I friendzone Sasha, but date go steady with minami, Sasha gets pissed off if I kiss minami? I already broke up with Sasha...
Never kiss another girl in front of Sasha, maybe.....and Kylie:)D). Because cheating mentioned in Sasha's route means cheating emotionally, not using cheating to play games.

• Wow
Reactions: MisterDuck

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I can't tell you how many times I have restarted the game from the start after getting so far along in each girls story. But it is an early access (beta) game so I expect that.
Even if the early access version uses the version last year or before the map system change, the experience accumulated in the past five years should be enough to provide a short content of completing the DeBug. Until the official version is released, players can experience the game with many bugs together:)) ).

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
You can not get the job back. You have to prevent yourself from being fired
Does anyone knows how to avoid getting fired from th office?
Its really anoying that i cant get the job back
Two important points, the first one is not to answer Cassidy's call until you have enough ability and complete 100% investigation. The second is, after answering Cassidy's call, you must reject her proposal, otherwise you will be banned Slavery. Other parts, the content of the walkthrough is roughly correct.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Never kiss another girl in front of Sasha, maybe.....and Kylie:)D). Because cheating mentioned in Sasha's route means cheating emotionally, not using cheating to play games.
I know what cheating means emotionally...Sasha was friend zoned, there is no cheating. That's why I'm miffed. If she "just a friend" me kissing someone in front of her shouldn't be a big deal, it seems more like a bug to me than anything

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I know what cheating means emotionally...Sasha was friend zoned, there is no cheating. That's why I'm miffed. If she "just a friend" me kissing someone in front of her shouldn't be a big deal, it seems more like a bug to me than anything
Although she is not your girlfriend, she is a jealous woman in character setting, even if she is just a friend. This is just a game character with fixed data, not AI, let alone a real woman.

Reactions: milasian

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Although she is not your girlfriend, she is a jealous woman in character setting, even if she is just a friend. This is just a game character with fixed data, not AI, let alone a real woman.
Oh wow. I never knew. Thank you so much. I was so sure she was real. What would I do without you?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Oh wow. I never knew. Thank you so much. I was so sure she was real. What would I do without you?
In-game description: "One of my roommates, Sasha is a goth girl. She can be acerbic, but knows how to have a lot of fun."

Sasha is a smaller-chested brunette goth girl who is one of the roommates. She is into music and kinky sex.

She is available as a romance option for both and .

Sasha is possessive! If you kiss someone in front of Sasha, many events will no longer trigger. She considers this cheating. Events noted with “not cheated” will not trigger, in this case, and you cannot recover this state.

• Angry
Reactions: Sorreah

wigglemikehawk69

Jul 31, 2022
I am not a purist who is comfortable using console codes to see what I want. I am not going to go back two dozen save only to have to get each girl that I've already gotten. And if I screw that game up I can always wipe out the saves and start over.
i need this too bruh

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am not a purist who is comfortable using console codes to see what I want. I am not going to go back two dozen save only to have to get each girl that I've already gotten. And if I screw that game up I can always wipe out the saves and start over.
i need this too bruh
The thing is, because most of the flags (and stats to a lesser degree) are intertwined in non obvious ways, almost everything screws your save up, so hardly anybody even tries anymore since starting over usually is even quicker(*), certainly more reliable. Which in turn leads to the situation that there is no real major knowledge about the flags in the playerbase. Some people like Pr0GamerJohnny have some more experience and tried a few things but generally speaking, for specific individual problems you would need to go through a save editor and check the variables yourself and hope for the best because nobody really can help you.

(*) especially considering that some changes may not even show their problems until much later, so you already sunk another couple of hours into a doomed playthrough

Reactions: wigglemikehawk69

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
The thing is, because most of the flags (and stats to a lesser degree) are intertwined in non obvious ways, almost everything screws your save up, so hardly anybody even tries anymore since starting over usually is even quicker(*), certainly more reliable. Which in turn leads to the situation that there is no real major knowledge about the flags in the playerbase. Some people like Pr0GamerJohnny have some more experience and tried a few things but generally speaking, for specific individual problems you would need to go through a save editor and check the variables yourself and hope for the best because nobody really can help you.

(*) especially considering that some changes may not even show their problems until much later, so you already sunk another couple of hours into a doomed playthrough
I am such a player, mostly relying on the hints in the game. There are also walkthroughs.

This restart, I spent more than four days before and after, and I tried some conflicts in the settings from morning to night, and the mission could not be completed. Until the end, there were still some missions of Aletta and Camila that could not be completed. Although some players have replied , thinking it was a markup error for the game, it's actually been done.

Even if I use cheats + Time set mod, I still play the game for 625 days to complete the 95% up task. There are also some details that can only be temporarily ignored. There are too many tasks in this game that cannot be recovered if missed at the time. I have replayed it three times in the past four days, and I even had to save many key points in the end to prevent mistakes.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
i need this too bruh
I'm just going to throw this out there, but the game is a dating sim game, like the old Tokimeki Memorial with WAAAAY more bells and whistles.

the best way to not burn yourself out is: Target a girl, goal is to get a ring on her. work your stats up if you haven't already maxed them and tuck away as much money as you can each playthrough, don't worry about any of other girls aside from you plan, get a ring on them after you've done the content and then NG+ keeping money/stats/skills.

It will drive you waaaaaay less crazy than playing each run through trying to maximize content for each person. over time you're gonna find you're gonna have a ton of cash and stuff to the side to utilize as you see fit and make subsequent playthroughs lightning fast.

That said, if you still want codes and want to risk all progress...sorry guy, really can't help there. I tried it once and lost everything so now I just stick with my method and its way more efficient.

Reactions: wigglemikehawk69
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes