Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Bug: Bree's sweater seems to give a permanent -5 to charisma, it doesn't seem to stack on itself (or I'm not testing it to see if it does) but you'll have to earn back the charisma loss.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Why is Sasha suddenly not in my Game anymore?
She was already part of the Home Harem all was good she was just gone out of nowhere one day to the next

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I have a couple questions -
  1. When in the game should I start Emma's path? In my current playthrough I believe I have already screwed up cos I collared Bree, Sasha, Cassidy, Sam (after meeting Emma obv) etc. I have not explicitly asked others to be by gf. My interaction with Emma after the Watch Anime option did not go as per walkthrough (or I forgot about some interactions) and now whenever I see her, instead of her and Bree talking at the uni, the event where she askes to be friends triggers.
  2. After making Emma a gf/collar her, is it possible to continue with all the other girls?
Right guys after starting a fresh save and storming through a 4 hrs playthrough I finally did it.. I got Emma to be my girlfriend. Even finding Jill unavailable and playing BaDIK again to get her did not net me the satisfaction I got today for some reason xD

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
so basically bad choices or ignore the girls = you get cucked? btw can I date all girls at the sametime and make an harem?
No. The only girls where NTR comes up is Sasha, Aletta and Alexis. And most of the time, you can avoid that.

Yes and no. Yes you can date all the girls at the same time, but no, you can't make one harem. There's close to 30 girls, most of them can form small harems, the largest of which are the House harem (between 2 to 5 ladies) and the Office harem (4 ladies max). There is no one all encompassing harem.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
so basically bad choices or ignore the girls = you get cucked? btw can I date all girls at the sametime and make an harem?
If you're skilled enough and manage your steps carefully, with most of the ladies you can unlock different harems. However, some scenarios such as the Bree Gamer route unlock a threesome with Kat (but it limits your sub level with her at 50%), and in order to unlock Camila the police officer (and the Criminal Harem with Lexi), you'll have to put Kylie behind bars (and possibly lose the Taming Harem with Ayesha if you managed to create it with her). You could also use the console for some shenanigans, but that'll be your own personal choice if you wish to tamper like that with your current gameplay (at least a good deal of players advise not using that in such manner).

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
No. The only girls where NTR comes up is Sasha, Aletta and Alexis. And most of the time, you can avoid that.

Yes and no. Yes you can date all the girls at the same time, but no, you can't make one harem. There's close to 30 girls, most of them can form small harems, the largest of which are the House harem (between 2 to 5 ladies) and the Office harem (4 ladies max). There is no one all encompassing harem.
If you're skilled enough and manage your steps carefully, with most of the ladies you can unlock different harems. However, some scenarios such as the Bree Gamer route unlock a threesome with Kat (but it limits your sub level with her at 50%), and in order to unlock Camila the police officer (and the Criminal Harem with Lexi), you'll have to put Kylie behind bars (and possibly lose the Taming Harem with Ayesha if you managed to create it with her). You could also use the console for some shenanigans, but that'll be your own personal choice if you wish to tamper like that with your current gameplay (at least a good deal of players advise not using that in such manner).
damn my memory tricked me then, thanks for the answers guys

Last edited:
Reactions: ArDZer

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Another bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^Actually types "Mike" instead of whatever name the player input.

Edit, another bug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^Tells me she (Bree) wants kids and to get pregnant, but then I take a -3 hit and it turns into a thing where she's pissed if I don't use protection, even though we agreed to have kids.

Also since I'm reporting these, a third bug, I'm not sure how I did it, but before it was even a thing (like early on Bree's path) there was a whole scene that played out having sex in the player's room but they acted like they were in Sasha's room having sex and even had this whole confusing thing about having to find a condom. I can't really tell you how to trigger that, but at the time I did, it was one of the first time we had sex (maybe the first?) and it played the whole in sasha's room. Also later on, when I got the goal to have sex in sasha's room, it wasn't counted there.

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023

Also technically Bree has a scene too that's optional, but its netorase considering you have to set it up and she has to be 75% >= for her to be willing to do it.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Yes, the sequence is different, you can complete Sam's task last, and then let her stay without asking other girls.
i haven't been able to do that as lexis trailer burning down requires the event for them to meet in the nightclub and sadly, i dont think you can run two home harem questlines at once

wigglemikehawk69

Jul 31, 2022
I'm just going to throw this out there, but the game is a dating sim game, like the old Tokimeki Memorial with WAAAAY more bells and whistles.

the best way to not burn yourself out is: Target a girl, goal is to get a ring on her. work your stats up if you haven't already maxed them and tuck away as much money as you can each playthrough, don't worry about any of other girls aside from you plan, get a ring on them after you've done the content and then NG+ keeping money/stats/skills.

It will drive you waaaaaay less crazy than playing each run through trying to maximize content for each person. over time you're gonna find you're gonna have a ton of cash and stuff to the side to utilize as you see fit and make subsequent playthroughs lightning fast.

That said, if you still want codes and want to risk all progress...sorry guy, really can't help there. I tried it once and lost everything so now I just stick with my method and its way more efficient.
For NG+ do girls stats & items (such as dresses given to them or piercings) carry over, or is it only personal stats, items, etc?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
i haven't been able to do that as lexis trailer burning down requires the event for them to meet in the nightclub and sadly, i dont think you can run two home harem questlines at once
According to the rules of the walkthrough instructions:
The family harem can only host one girl at a time, so when you want to take Lexi to live at home, it depends on how many cohabitants you have at home at the time, and you can ask for their consent. That is, if Minami has already moved in, you can Have to ask Sasha, Bree, Minami.

The Samantha route is very easy to control the progress. For example, if you want to find Emma, as long as you don’t meet the love point after the wedding, or avoid being at home on weekend afternoons, Sam’s tasks will be suspended, and you can have enough time before becoming her boyfriend Time to communicate with Emma. Similarly, you can also control freely if you want to suspend the progress of the family harem, etc.

Lexi's Trailer burned down:
1) Tell her "Of course you can come!"

Mike decides that he needs to help Lexi, but he has to speak to his housemates (including Samantha if she's already part of the Home Harem) before.

Here, as long as you complete Samantha wants to know the truth, then snub Sam, and avoid meeting Sasha and Bree at the same time, you should not trigger the harem-Samantha. You can choose who will complete the harem mission first, Minami or Lexi.

I'm not sure if after Samantha wants to know the truth, Sam's Lesbian Points will be raised to 50 and locked immediately, if not, you can also control it from here.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Anyone here knows how to get the Ayesha in the graveyard scene?
This is just the divergence option of First date with Ayesha, you just take her to any non-beach place for a date, and the date point reaches 100, she will hint that she wants to go to your house for coffee, and you can choose to take a shortcut to meet these two people.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Usually I choose Pub as the date place before the first coffee (SEX), because as long as you offer a drink three times in the interactive option, you can force the girl to agree not to use a condom, and then you can Cum inside, Maybe will Preg .....

How to offer a drink three times? After drinking the first drink, you can drink the next drink in an hour. You can choose to play darts or play pool until you drink three drinks

In my impression, there may be a limit of two drinks on some occasions, but that seems to be just a process in the harem mission.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How much different is this compared to the new out of EA steam version?
Steam is one update further, apparently a pretty chunky one, but the same version will probably drop here sooner or later, so if you're new to the game you can "upgrade" before the new content drops (also, first playthrough will be full of mistakes). It never hurts to pay the dev though, and Steam updates automatically and instantly instead of having to wait on F95.

For NG+ do girls stats & items (such as dresses given to them or piercings) carry over, or is it only personal stats, items, etc?
Only player stats (minus work progress, minus negative traits, minus bought items). Definitely not LP or KP (what would be the use of a new game then?) not really sure about dresses but would be pretty surprised if they carried over.

Reactions: Nerro

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Steam is one update further, apparently a pretty chunky one, but the same version will probably drop here sooner or later, so if you're new to the game you can "upgrade" before the new content drops (also, first playthrough will be full of mistakes). It never hurts to pay the dev though, and Steam updates automatically and instantly instead of having to wait on F95.

Only player stats (minus work progress, minus negative traits, minus bought items). Definitely not LP or KP (what would be the use of a new game then?) not really sure about dresses but would be pretty surprised if they carried over.
Stats Chosen and learned skills except for High libido, Lucky and all negative ones and the highest amount of Money you ended a game with are carried over.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes