DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
You don't need to extract music. Search

Search 'Roa' on Spotify. Every tracks used in the game is his creation. Walk around is the BGM used in the map and so on. Different place has different music and most if not all are Roa's music
Thanks for the heads up, did't know the name of the author.. now i can look for it. :)

Mar 27, 2022
How do you end a date? I took Bree on a date but I don't see an option to end the date.
Date will end after a certain time in game or when you leave the date venue. For example if you went on an afternoon date at the mall (starts at 14:00) the date will end if you do anything past 18:00 OR if you leave the mall, same premise for nighttime dates, but with those the person might ask to go to the nightclub, or back to your house, depending on how they feel about you and the date score.

Mar 27, 2022
2 questions
1. What does the blue pill do
2. how do u use the fertility assessment trait
So the MC has a semi hidden stat called recovery that determines how often you can "get it up" its influenced by your fitness score and some of the starting traits. The blue pill lets you instantly refill that so you dont have to wait BUT makes it take longer the next time. If you keep using them then it will take longer and longer and eventually the MC will have a heart attack and die, resulting in a game over.

Fertility assessment will automatically appear on a girls character card that appears when your talking to them. Its displayed as a percent and next to it will show if theyre on the pill or not. The pill always prevents pregnancy regardless of the percent.

Dhoorgan

Mar 2, 2023
I'm in a weird situation where I have Minami max siscon, max kink point, lesbian point 55, collared but no option to have sex with her. No booty calls, and appointments end without hot coffee. I have bree and sasha in harem mode but i can't add minami because i can't have sex with her. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
If you have chosen this in Gym Talk: Tell her to make it more attractive, then go on two more dates. On the first date, as long as the dating points reach 50%, you should be invited to visit the strip club. You can choose to go to the strip club on the second date. Remember to choose Encourage Hanna to dance for both dates.

In addition, the project of go on a date is a basic task that every girl will have.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
i haven't been able to do that as lexis trailer burning down requires the event for them to meet in the nightclub and sadly, i dont think you can run two home harem questlines at once
If you look at the picture, it's not actually two harem missions at the same time.
lexi harem.jpg slave lexi.jpg
harem samantha.jpg

Feb 26, 2022
If you have chosen this in Gym Talk: Tell her to make it more attractive, then go on two more dates. On the first date, as long as the dating points reach 50%, you should be invited to visit the strip club. You can choose to go to the strip club on the second date. Remember to choose Encourage Hanna to dance for both dates.

In addition, the project of go on a date is a basic task that every girl will have.
I did do everything but she will always suggest going to the night club not the strip club

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Too much work but thx for trying to help me
One thing I forgot to ask you, is Hanna pregnant? Pregnant women are not allowed to have a second date at night.

If I remember correctly, just go to a strip club once and encourage her to strip, and the next night's first date should be the strip club of choice.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm in a weird situation where I have Minami max siscon, max kink point, lesbian point 55, collared but no option to have sex with her. No booty calls, and appointments end without hot coffee. I have bree and sasha in harem mode but i can't add minami because i can't have sex with her. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Are you sure your eggplant is fresh?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes