master861

Nov 4, 2022
Give sasha are yuri manga this makes her les points to 45 because yuri manga ( +5 les points) you dont need 50 to form the harem and never raise any girl to 60 les points because each girls lose lp points if 60 or more les points.
And i thing you miss reading some thing ther is only 1 girl in the game that gets her les points locked at forming the haarem.
and yes i testet it many times 45les points is more as good to form any haarem.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Give sasha are yuri manga this makes her les points to 45 because yuri manga ( +5 les points) you dont need 50 to form the harem and never raise any girl to 60 les points because each girls lose lp points if 60 or more les points.
And i thing you miss reading some thing ther is only 1 girl in the game that gets her les points locked at forming the haarem.
and yes i testet it many times 45les points is more as good to form any haarem.
Don't worry, I tried it. On hard difficulty, cheating will only increase or decrease 5 points at a time (20 points in easy mode). It is true that both of them can complete the family harem (walkthrough-50) when they reach 45, but even if they increase to 60, no one will lose anything. And both Les points will be locked at 50.

This is what I just actually tested. Version 23.6.0a.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Don't worry, I tried it. On hard difficulty, cheating will only increase or decrease 5 points at a time (20 points in easy mode). It is true that both of them can complete the family harem (walkthrough-50) when they reach 45, but even if they increase to 60, no one will lose anything. And both Les points will be locked at 50.

This is what I just actually tested. Version 23.6.0a.
you only need 45 not 50 for any harem if you got 45 the les points get automatic to 50 after the harem is formed.
(walkthrough-50) <----so wrong each walkthrough says >=45 wich means 45 or more isgood to form harem as i say after your formed the harem it gets to 50 with out you notice the change.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
you only need 45 not 50 for any harem if you got 45 the les points get automatic to 50 after the harem is formed.
(walkthrough-50) <----so wrong each walkthrough says >=45 wich means 45 or more isgood to form harem as i say after your formed the harem it gets to 50 with out you notice the change.
Maybe you have misunderstood, I don’t know, but this is the data about the harem in walkthrough, each harem is different. Some require 0, some require 40, and some require 45 and 50. I just look at the walkthrough to adjust. In fact, it does not affect the exceeding data, because some girls can be in different harems at the same time

For example, like Sasha in the family harem, walkthrough says 50, in Jealous Harem, Sasha only needs 40. When you complete the family harem and then complete Jealous Harem, no one will be negatively affected. If some information on walkthrough is outdated and does not conform to the current version, it will be used as a reference. At least so far, I play the game according to the data on walkthrough, and there is no major problem.

What you mentioned, I really don’t understand what part you are referring to. All the girls related to the harem are locked at 50% of the les points. The girls not related to the harem include Alexis, Emma, Harmony, and Kylie of Taming Harem unlocked the locked Les points after entering prison, but the data remained at 50.

If you mean the les point data that will be lost and overflowed, the problem is really not big. I really didn’t buy a bunch of manga for girls. I can only give one gift a day, and I can’t give it during work or school time. Just giving each girl Slave collar, Sexy Dress and Sexy swimsuit is enough to bother me. What’s more, you can use cheats now when it’s difficult, and it doesn’t affect +Start+. It’s just that the data is less at the beginning, and the adjusted data is reduced.

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
The wiki is very outdatet its for are lower version as you playing and i thing but not sure in you version is buged.
I formed home and band with 45 les points and ther are still at 45 if i load my save file, maybe ther fixed that in the 23.6.1 version
No go higher as 60 or 65 les points and you see each girl lost love points and you still can get higher with les points the wiki says that the les points gets locket at 50 but trust me you can go higher with the cheat menü

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
The wiki is very outdatet its for are lower version as you playing and i thing but not sure in you version is buged.
I formed home and band with 45 les points and ther are still at 45 if i load my save file, maybe ther fixed that in the 23.6.1 version
No go higher as 60 or 65 les points and you see each girl lost love points and you still can get higher with les points the wiki says that the les points gets locket at 50 but trust me you can go higher with the cheat menü
Then maybe you are playing the new version, or the Steam version. Steam already has a complete criminal harem. As I said just now, I am playing 23.6.0a, after all, this is the latest version on F95. Maybe because L&S was launched on Steam, some older bugs and errors have been fixed.

Currently my Hanna mission is fine, and I have completed all her content, including the exercise harem. Then, I will show you these two pictures:
Hanna.jpg Hanna2.jpg

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Question: Is it possible to have a romance with Harmony, but not have her be fully corrupted?

I always end up with the Nun option. The full corruption path is a little much. I'd like a more neutral happy ending.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Question: Is it possible to have a romance with Harmony, but not have her be fully corrupted?

I always end up with the Nun option. The full corruption path is a little much. I'd like a more neutral happy ending.
What do you want? No sex? What do you think is romance? There is everything in Walkthrough, you can choose the romance you like. More neutral happy ending, this is only you know, like I can't understand what it is.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
You've got to be kidding me, Sasha's les point just 40.....raise to 50 plz

It doesn't matter if you add it to 60. After the family harem is established, everyone's Les point will be locked at 50 and cannot be changed. The same is true for other harems.

Plus, if you don't learn guitar skills, you don't have a band harem.
Did you try it on 50? I must have forgotten to switch it back to 50 (Had sex with Sasha, so it went back down), so my bad on that.

And even with both at 50%, NO, it doesn't work still. New save to prove.

And i double checked and:

1. Both Bree and Sasha are 50% lesbian
2. Both are submissive enough (100% both)
3. Both are sex slaves
4. Band Harem has NOT been completed
5. Had sex with both of them under 7 days

To trigger it, Bree and Sasha are in the kitchen (And Minami too, but that's doesn't change anything)

Updated the save below

EDIT: Honestly, this just prove how moronic the quests and conditions of the game are. You have to perfectly balance a bunch of stats and conditions perfectly and with that kind of complexity, come bugs, shortcomings or unexplained parts

master861

Nov 4, 2022
You dont need sub points at 100 for the home harem >=25 sub points is more as god for the home harem to form.
Remember if you playing with sam and dint include minami in the home harem it can make realy big trouble with the home harem.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Did you try it on 50? I must have forgotten to switch it back to 50 (Had sex with Sasha, so it went back down), so my bad on that.

And even with both at 50%, NO, it doesn't work still. New save to prove.

And i double checked and:

1. Both Bree and Sasha are 50% lesbian
2. Both are submissive enough (100% both)
3. Both are sex slaves
4. Band Harem has NOT been completed
5. Had sex with both of them under 7 days

To trigger it, Bree and Sasha are in the kitchen (And Minami too, but that's doesn't change anything)

Updated the save below

EDIT: Honestly, this just prove how moronic the quests and conditions of the game are. You have to perfectly balance a bunch of stats and conditions perfectly and with that kind of complexity, come bugs, shortcomings or unexplained parts
There is no problem with your save file. You have adjusted the data. When you arrive in the kitchen, Sasha+Bree's family harem and Minami's family harem will be carried out at the same time. These two harem events do not conflict. The ones that will conflict are Sam and Lexi, because Minami's family harem is in progress

The part about the family harem in walkthrough has actually been explained, it should just be that you didn't understand it clearly.
harem.jpg

Reactions: Arxo230
Mar 27, 2022
Is there any 100% save out there? This game is soooo grindy and impossible to get everything. Super frustrating.
Short answer no, long answer its complicated. The game has a couple diverging paths, a lot of A or B stuff. Theres also a decent handful of scenes that are one offs and not repeatable (yet). So there;s some saves with a lot but not everything They did just release a stand alone gallery that will hopefully be leaked here soon though so that's going to be the best option

RPK42069

Oct 2, 2021
I am following the guide for Emma on the Wiki. And I am at the part of the guide where I need to get "Lovepoints" as the guide explained.
It says that if I need to have at least two love points if I am currently dating other girls for Emma to still be dateable. I have already collard some girls so I will being "dating" some girls no matter what, even if I friendzone them.
I collecting two Lovepoints by saying "I like the kiss" on our movie date, which will give me one lovepoint. I collected the second lovepoint by eavesdropping on Emma and Bree talking whilst having Bree with 45 Lesbian Points after having sex with her, which the guide says will be me another Lovepoint, meaning now I should have two love points. Getting three lovepoints I'm pretty sure is impossible due to me collaring various girls.
But no matter what on the picnic date she always gets mad at me, this even happens if I friendzone everyone, and on the "Judgement" step on the wiki she always leaves to game regardless of the fact that I should have two lovepoints.
So I have a couple questions:
1) Is there anyway to no longer be "dating" collard girls.
2) Will she leave no matter what now because various girls are collard?
3) The guide says that I can circumvent any issues if Bree is pregnant. Does that mean I need to redo the scene with Bree and Emma talking? And is it possible have Bree get an abortion afterward because I'd rather not have a kid in the game yet.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes